Kirsty Matthews #10 Still in hiding, so Troy, Mazza, Lottie, Kat, Billy and the cling ons have stepped up!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agreed. Even if Bryan was replaced with professional carers, the same toxic crew of people would call her a lazy drain on society. She’ll never be good enough in those people’s eyes.
Totally agree, they pick on her looks etc those things wouldn’t change if she left B.

Reactions: 7
My biggest gripe is the waste of police time and tax payers money if this is all over false claims. The police are under funded and people literally have to wait hours for help

Agreed. Even if Bryan was replaced with professional carers, the same toxic crew of people would call her a lazy drain on society. She’ll never be good enough in those people’s eyes.
It's the hypocrisy that gets me. The typical "Lucy needs to go out and work" yet they don't. Takes the piss out of her teeth when there's isn't in the greatest condition. They drain the benefit system just as much yet are happy to point fingers at others. I'd love to tell them to step back from it look at their own behaviour and that a lot of things they do mirror L! Sadly they will never see it themselves because they have to always be right! Those in glass houses!

My biggest gripe is the waste of police time and tax payers money if this is all over false claims. The police are under funded and people literally have to wait hours for help
That was the thing that shocked me the most. How anyone can make up a false allegation like that just to one up them is shocking. It's also a real kick in the teeth to DV survivors. To think the officers that came to the house to arrest B could have been somewhere else where they were desperately needed. This won't get a conviction on B any faster. All they do is go against what their aim is and that's to turn L&B into victims. They're definitely not the sharpest tools in the box!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Anyone else think that weirdo princess__fluu might be behind this? He was live with Lucy earlier today acting really strange (no change there) and repeatedly reffering to Bryan as Lucy's "tennant". I could be wrong but he seemed even more off than usual earllier

Reactions: 6
Anyone else think that weirdo princess__fluu might be behind this? He was live with Lucy earlier today acting really strange (no change there) and repeatedly reffering to Bryan as Lucy's "tennant". I could be wrong but he seemed even more off than usual earllier
I think if he did it, he would do it on live for views tbh

Reactions: 5
Absolutely bleeping vile that ppl are laughing and trying to take credit for having B arrested.. I see lawbook all laughing and trying to stay relevant in irish live she is such a fuckin sheep. L rely's on B because no one else is there for her he is all she has got in life. It's so sad to see a woman cry like that. What happened to empowering women. I get that everyone hates B and he's vile etc but what has L done to any of them? Nothing. Its bleeping sickening what they have done to her. Ppl take their own lives because of bullying. Grow up ppl and STOP BULLYING.

Now he is someone that needs to be locked up and throw the key away

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It’s just weird how they are all totally and utterly obsessed with Lucy. If all of this behaviour was directed to someone else they would all be done for stalking and harassing and people would be calling them crazy weirdos.

Reactions: 9
It’s just weird how they are all totally and utterly obsessed with Lucy. If all of this behaviour was directed to someone else they would all be done for stalking and harassing and people would be calling them crazy weirdos.
She has done nothing to them they mock her they body shame her they bully her and they sit all day and wait for her so they can make money from dueling her. Yet they say we bully ppl. Make it make sense.

She has done nothing to them they mock her they body shame her they bully her and they sit all day and wait for her so they can make money from dueling her. Yet they say we bully ppl. Make it make sense.
Exactly!! It’s bizarre.
I do wonder how they would all feel and react if someone was obsessing over them every hour of the day? Knowing someone is always waiting and watching. How they would feel if someone subjected them to all the nastiness they subject Lucy to.
(and for the record, us here on tattle are not obsessed with you. We are disgusted by you. We watch yous to call you out on how malicious you all are. We did after all get the ring leader shot down.. for now.)
Karma has a funny way of showing up when least expected.. bear that in mind bullies. There’s been many before you and there will be many after. It all ends the same way… The bully skulking off into the shadows.

• Heart
They always try and deflect their behaviour onto us. At least when I duck up I own it! That lot would own up to nothing, they always have to be right. Bunch of bullies who look for validation for their behaviour. Well we won't validate it, it's sickening. They need a new hobby that doesn't involve sitting on TT 24/7 maybe they should put their energy into working. They seem to have the drive and concentration to sit on TT all day doing lives and putting up videos so could divert that energy into helping in the world. Bunch of bullying hypocrites. It drives me crazy.

I noticed quite a few of the original gang coming out of the woodwork trying to stay relevant 🙄 bunch of hyenas circling their prey. Princess Fluu for sure is a strange one! It wouldn't surprise me if something dodgy came out about him. Very odd.

Evening, it broke my heart watching her cry like that, hes all she has in the world.
Yes hes not a nice man at times but lucy depends on him and yes he has enabled that but anyone with a heart will see how nasty all this is.
These people really need a life, lucy doesnt go for them, they all jump on anyone she duals saying lucy willl find their info, will chase their kids etc when in fact its the haters that do all that. Lucy sits wanting gifts and to play boxing.
Im actually gobsmacked with all these people on lives tonight all talking about lucy!!
Laughing at her crying! Come on people have some compassion!!
Strangers on the internet having such hatred to others is mind blowing! Yes i have my opinion but i have never or will never obsess like they have!
Mazza and troy are so so paranoid they have brought that upon themselves!!

• Heart
Lets hope it's wake up call all round 1. police to deal with whatever bryan may of done I know he was meant be getting done for abusive behaviour towards people in his block n 2. lets hope now adult social care have been called to step in regards lucy health n care cos that flat is 1 big fire n health risk 3. Police start dealing with trolls etc..

Reactions: 3
Ive been sat listening to Lucy's sister on her live, laughing & making fun of the events today at Lucy's & telling everyone the police have been back out to the flat and have taken all the laptops and bryans phones etc, there is proof of this anywhere and i guararantee its more lies Chloe has, made up.
Im no fan of Lucy or Bryan but if thats how her siblings treat her, its easy to see why she distanced herself from them, she really is vile, Chloe i mean

Reactions: 9
Ive been sat listening to Lucy's sister on her live, laughing & making fun of the events today at Lucy's & telling everyone the police have been back out to the flat and have taken all the laptops and bryans phones etc, there is proof of this anywhere and i guararantee its more lies Chloe has, made up.
Im no fan of Lucy or Bryan but if thats how her siblings treat her, its easy to see why she distanced herself from them, she really is vile, Chloe i mean
L is definitely the bad party is here. Her brother, sister and dad(?) all dislike her so she must be the problem.

I have no sympathy for L whatsoever, she was only crying because she BryBry wouldn't be there to get her 20th Mcdonald's of the day.

I believe there is more to it cos how many times police been there for them 2 rowing n hitting each other n just said come offline now

Reactions: 1
It wouldn't surprise me if the neighbours were the ones that called the police, if you weren't watching her live and just heard Bryan screaming 24/7 I'm sure it would be easy to come to the conclusion that Bryan has assaulted her. He's got a wicked temper on him anyway so I'm sure he'll be kicking off down the station which won't help matters

Reactions: 4
She live now saying she can't do anything she not helping her self
Yeah I said similar earlier. She definitely doesn't do herself any favours keep going live.

It'll be interesting to see what they charge him with. They need to charge within 24 hours otherwise he will definitely be out tomorrow early evening. Hopefully adult social services will get involved with it now.

Reactions: 4
Yeah I said similar earlier. She definitely doesn't do herself any favours keep going live.

It'll be interesting to see what they charge him with. They need to charge within 24 hours otherwise he will definitely be out tomorrow early evening. Hopefully adult social services will get involved with it now.
Unfortuantely I don't think she'll ever learn, she keeps saying that the trolling won't stop if she comes off the app because she gets tit either way. I don't think she realises that the longer she stays off the sooner everyone will move on and leave her alone. I hope professionals get involved soon and are able to get into her head, it'll never end otherwise

Reactions: 6
Unfortuantely I don't think she'll ever learn, she keeps saying that the trolling won't stop if she comes off the app because she gets tit either way. I don't think she realises that the longer she stays off the sooner everyone will move on and leave her alone. I hope professionals get involved soon and are able to get into her head, it'll never end otherwise
Something needs to happen for sure. This is just complete madness. Wonder what content that lot will have when she's gone! With a bit of luck they all take themselves off the app! I bet the police are sick to death with the lot of them! Probably dread the TT calls coming in! They really do need a job and new hobby!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.