Killing Eve Season 3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve lost hope. This episode was better than the one before but still very meh. Just felt like an overload of things going on and nothing felt cohesive. I could easily explain the premises of series one and (mostly) two but I don’t understand the point of three. Every time something new happens I just think, so what? I used to be so invested

Also agree about Niko, were we supposed to care? What is that subplot even about?

Reactions: 1
Watched the end of episode 5 (which got better as it went on but which was still tit) and episode 6 now and it’s all just such a mess. All the subplots just seem pointless 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I'm so pleased I'm not the only one confused by this series. Bring back Phoebe WB!

Only saving grace for this season has been Jodie comers stellar performance once again

Read this potentially show changing spoiler on twitter, may not be true but rumour is
Konstantin is going to die

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Read this potentially show changing spoiler on twitter, may not be true but rumour is
Honestly I bloody loved the series (well the first one and a bit at least) and if you’d told me that spoiler before the third series I’d be like duck no

But at this point I don’t give a tit what happens to anyone and I hope that happens to the whole cast!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I know it's easy to say, but I wouldn't be surprised. Where's that storyline going otherwise?

How can I see it? Do you know who posted the photo please?
If you type
konstantin dies
on twitter, look at photos there’s a behind the scenes photo of the scene being filmed. I think there’s one from a clip too... going from the trailer from next week of what people are wearing looking like what happens, happens end of this coming ep or next.

Its a photo of him on the floor and villanelle hovering over him, in a green outfit

Reactions: 1
If you type
konstantin dies
on twitter, look at photos there’s a behind the scenes photo of the scene being filmed. I think there’s one from a clip too... going from the trailer from next week of what people are wearing looking like what happens, happens end of this coming ep or next.

Its a photo of him on the floor and villanelle hovering over him, in a green outfit
Thanks, I’ve just seen it!

i hope they haven’t been stupid enough to kill Konstantin off his dynamic with villanelle is one of the best on the show

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Season 3 is rubbish.

The problem I think is the lack of interaction between the two main characters. They are what make the programme and what I watch it for.

Reactions: 2
Season 3 is rubbish.

The problem I think is the lack of interaction between the two main characters. They are what make the programme and what I watch it for.
Agreed. Eve may as well not exist :ROFLMAO: I don’t know why but I’m starting to dislike her character