Killing Eve Season 3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I the only one who is really confused as to what’s going on this series?
Whose side is Konstantin on?
I’m so confused, I think I may have missed parts from being in my phone as like many of you have said this series isn’t as gripping, I did however find the episode when she went home pretty funny 😂

Is Carolyn’s daughter one of the 12 do you think? 🤨

anyone want to give me a quick run down as to what’s going on? 🙈 I’m on episode 7.

I absolutely adore the relationship Konstantin and Villanelle have together! ❤
I can't answer any of the questions but I agree - I don't know what's going on, and agree I might have missed bits looking on my phone, because I wasn't as gripped. The home ep was good though!

I am intrigued to think there might be more to Carolyn's daughter too!

I’ve watched it all, no interruptions and I have no idea either.... here’s what I do know - SPOILERS, if you could even call them that below:::

Villanelle got married and left her wife at the wedding, guess she’s still married?! She found her family that she knew nothing about in past series and the episode before yet somehow she remembered everything when she was there - villanelle has been full of plot holes. Oh she also doesn’t want to be a killer anymore.

Kenny died and his old workmates are figuring out what he was working on while Carolyn is trying to figure out what happened.

Geraldine arrived and has been annoying af the whole time, Konstantin gave her a magnet to spy on Carolyn.

Carolyn, same old same old. Her assistant was killed by Rhian after he uncovered something to do with Kenny.

Konstantin stole money from the 12, using Villanelle to help him escape to Cuba. Carolyns colleague is his handler and wants to know where the money is. His daughter killed her stepdad and is in prison and the whole season he’s been holding his chest which led to a heart attack.

Two people from 12 have been revealed, Helene who is something, we don’t know - we know she loves Villanelle being a killer and a new assassin Rhian.

Carolyn, same old same old. Her assistant was killed by Rhian after he uncovered something to do with Kenny.

Dasha arrived, took Villanelle from her wedding to be her handler... that’s about it. Oh and she tried to kill Nico.

Nico is still alive?!

and finally, the titular character Eve... nothing has happened still the same old Eve - hating / loving Villanelle and still doesn’t know what she wants barely any screen time really.

Reactions: 6
I’ve watched it all, no interruptions and I have no idea either.... here’s what I do know - SPOILERS, if you could even call them that below:::

Villanelle got married and left her wife at the wedding, guess she’s still married?! She found her family that she knew nothing about in past series and the episode before yet somehow she remembered everything when she was there - villanelle has been full of plot holes. Oh she also doesn’t want to be a killer anymore.

Kenny died and his old workmates are figuring out what he was working on while Carolyn is trying to figure out what happened.

Geraldine arrived and has been annoying af the whole time, Konstantin gave her a magnet to spy on Carolyn.

Konstantin stole money from the 12, using Villanelle to help him escape to Cuba. Carolyns colleague is his handler and wants to know where the money is. His daughter killed her stepdad and is in prison and the whole season he’s been holding his chest which led to a heart attack.

Two people from 12 have been revealed, Helene who is something, we don’t know - we know she loves Villanelle being a killer and a new assassin Rhian.

Dasha arrived, took Villanelle from her wedding to be her handler... that’s about it. Oh and she tried to kill Nico.

Nico is still alive?!

and finally, the titular character Eve... nothing has happened still the same old Eve - hating / loving Villanelle and still doesn’t know what she wants barely any screen time really.
This is really helpful as I was also completely bored lost - thank you!

Reactions: 1
Can someone please remind me - why is Eve chasing Villanelle? I’ve genuinely forgotten!

Reactions: 1
My finale prediction: Villanelle will die and Eve will spend the next season sad and trying to figure out the 12 but Villanelle will be alive in hiding.

Reactions: 2
Yep it is! I forgot about it so that shows how little impact it had on me this time. Will watch later
Can't believe it's the last one, when sod all has actually happened this series. I've actually forgotten what it's all meant to be about. Only carried on watching for Jodie Comer.

Reactions: 9
The ending was good but I hope Eve and Villanelle are on the run against the 12 next season. Don’t want a whole other cat and mouse season with just one episode really together, it’s so old and boring now.

I think Dasha is alive and will be after them. 12 will be after Villanelle for killing Rhian and leaving and I’m convinced Carolyn is very high up in the 12.

Reactions: 3
Got to say the scene with them all in the living room, Caroline on a revenge mission was absolutely excellent! Very tense and probably the most enjoyable scene of the whole series

Reactions: 4
I thought this episode was on the whole enjoyable - a good way to end the series (weak as it was). I quite liked the dancing scene and the living room scene. God knows what theyll do with the next series but I hope it’s the last one and they wrap it up 🤷🏻‍♀️ and end it like the second book does.

What a load of tit. That scene at the end with Eve and Villanelle was soooooo cheesy and cliched. I can’t believe this is how the show ended up being, such a disappointment after the first series was so good.

• Heart
Reactions: 7