Killing Eve Season 3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can only find the first ep, I’d thought it was the whole season! Gutted now 🤭
I wish they’d release the whole thing!! I love a good binge. Binged season one and two this week and now I’m annoyed I have to wait a week between episodes. 😬

Reactions: 2
Yay! Glad this is back. For some reason Eve really annoys me. Anyone else or is it just me? 😂
I agree. I really don’t rate Sandra Oh as an actor! I feel like Eve could have been played better by many other different actors. She’s the one thing that lets it down for me.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
I really didn’t rate series 2, I thought the writers got carried away, it seemed rushed and what was supposed to drive the plot turned out to be nothing

Gave the first episode of series 3 a chance today and it was promising! No spoilers but oh my god that cliffhanger 😦 I loved the first series so I hope this one is a bit more like that

Reactions: 7
I agree. I really don’t rate Sandra Oh as an actor! I feel like Eve could have been played better by many other different actors. She’s the one thing that lets it down for me.
I’ve never seen her in anything else but she just annoys me in this. She comes across so spineless and like a lovestruck teenager over Villanelle, despite having a lovely husband and knowing that Villanelle is a total psychopath.

Reactions: 9
I agree with the people hoping it’s better than that stupid second series!😂 so gutted about Episode one’s ending though 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I really didn’t rate series 2, I thought the writers got carried away, it seemed rushed and what was supposed to drive the plot turned out to be nothing

Gave the first episode of series 3 a chance today and it was promising! No spoilers but oh my god that cliffhanger 😦 I loved the first series so I hope this one is a bit more like that
Yeah s2 was really weak. I read the guardian review of the new episode and basically every comment was unanimous about that. The problem is that the essential cat and mouse premise can only be taken so far - having them team up in s2 was so ridiculous. That and it was trying way too hard to recreate the magic of PWB’s scripts in s1.
I’m enjoying a new series for the sake of something to watch but am still highly sceptical it’s necessary. However the first episode was intriguing enough, though far from brilliant.
Most disappointing so far is that Villanelle’s character doesn’t have the same edge , she seems too self aware and to have lost that mad charisma... even her outfits are a let down, I thought she was so badly dressed at her wedding. Is it just me ?

Line of the episode was Carolyn to Steve pembertons “I’m back with bells on”...”so we can hear you coming.”

Ending was definitely a shock.

I really fancy Konstantin 😍
I suddenly noticed I do a bit too... like “ohh .... where did this come from?” Never occurred to me in the previous two series but glad to have one positive among a fair few disappointments....

Big fan of Killing Eve, was initially intrigued to watch as I didn’t think much of Jodie Comer, after seeing her in Dr Foster (hadn’t seen her in anything else).... How wrong was I?! She’s amazing and so so talented.
Season one was definitely better than season two. I didn’t particularly like the ending in Rome, and detouring away from ‘The 12’ storyline. But episode one of season three, suggests we’re back on track, and may finally find out who they are!
It’s all got to come to end somewhere though? I can’t see this being something that continue for years to come? I haven’t heard as yet if season four has been commissioned, or indeed if season three is the last... so we wait!

Reactions: 5
Big fan of Killing Eve, was initially intrigued to watch as I didn’t think much of Jodie Comer, after seeing her in Dr Foster (hadn’t seen her in anything else).... How wrong was I?! She’s amazing and so so talented.
Season one was definitely better than season two. I didn’t particularly like the ending in Rome, and detouring away from ‘The 12’ storyline. But episode one of season three, suggests we’re back on track, and may finally find out who they are!
It’s all got to come to end somewhere though? I can’t see this being something that continue for years to come? I haven’t heard as yet if season four has been commissioned, or indeed if season three is the last... so we wait!
Season four has already been commissioned. I’ll be giving season three a fair chance before deciding if I agree with that decision or not. So far it could go either way

If you guys are looking for something else good to watch that Jodie was in see Thirteen on iPlayer it’s so good.

Reactions: 10