Killing Eve Season 3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah there seemed to be little point to her marriage and no mention of the wife again (so far).
It’s a shame - I LOVED the first season - Take me to the hooooollllle!!
So many amazing lines and scenes, it was perfect. Silly but perfect. Love the episode where she breaks into Eve’s flat and they have dinner.
The second series was silly but also a bit too unbelievable and lost all of the tension from the first.
And this season so far .. a handful of good scenes, but also underwhelming. The deaths that have happened are a bit ‘meh’ - whereas if they had happened in the first season, they would have mattered more? Like Bill was a massive moment.
I’ll keep watching it as Jodie Comer is still so watchable - but nothing’s matched the amazingness of the first season for me.
Agree with all of this 👌🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I binge watched it last night and enjoyed it. Sometimes I don’t watch tv for weeks. Tonight’s binge watch is going to be After Life 😁

Reactions: 1
Hated this morning’s one, felt like such a filler episode and added nothing to the series?

Is Villianelle supposed to be the way she is because her mum left her as a child? Because that happens to a lot of people and they don’t all become assassins 🤨😂

Reactions: 3
Hated this morning’s one, felt like such a filler episode and added nothing to the series?

Is Villianelle supposed to be the way she is because her mum left her as a child? Because that happens to a lot of people and they don’t all become assassins 🤨😂
A lot this season has been filler - don’t think they know where to take them.

I do think Jodie is one of the best actresses from this country at the moment - I wish they just had a better storyline. There’s only 3 episodes left, there’s been no overall story. Maybe Eve and Villanelle will meet again over Niko or something!’

Reactions: 5
I loved season 1, enjoyed season 2, and haven’t been able to make it through season 3 at all.

Reactions: 3
Todays episode was not very good/boring.
The first series was best.I think it needs to finish at the end of this season and Jodie Comer move onto something else before it gets really bad.

Reactions: 4
I was thinking the exact same thing about the latest episode being filler. Have they ever mentioned Villanelle or Kenny having siblings in previous series?

Reactions: 1
Thank god I'm not the only one finding series 3 very underwhelming! I absolutely loved the first series, I thought it was one of the best shows I'd ever seen! The second wasn't as good but I still loved it. This one though... Where the hell are they going with it? There's not really any plot anymore, it's all over the place. It's such a shame it's become one of those shows that keeps getting made because of the hype

Reactions: 4
She (Gemma Whelan) was also in Game of Thrones as badass Yara Greyjoy
THANK YOU. I know I could’ve looked it up but I didn't and it was still bothering me every time I saw her.

Just about to start 5. Not feeling too excited. Agree with everyone’s feeling of the show treading water at best now. I’m also just a bit sad at the kicking around a corpse of what was such a brilliant and original show and should have stayed a one series wonder.
Either that or if they had to keep it going they should have brought in new characters and plots. ( current new characters are still just side features to eve and villanelle. They could have expanded more info mi6 or the assassin network)

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Oh goddddd this episode is so boring. I feel like switching it off.

Reactions: 6
EDIT Haha we’ve basically posted the same at same time

- just an update half way through , wtf was that Elton John singalong scene?!

Did anyone else find it so contrived . It’s trying way to hard to make this iconic hilarious ment and it’s embarrassing

• Heart
Reactions: 6