Killing Eve Season 3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have given up on this show. I was entertained initially, but find this latest series dreadful.
I persevered, but last week was my final episode.
All of the characters are irritating. I even find the music annoying now. I find Eve to be the worst character - she is portrayed as being quite naive, almost thick.
Hardly spy material 😳

Reactions: 8
This weeks was okay but still feels like it’s going nowhere. I really don’t think there’s much life left in this show. What even happened this week to move the plot along?? nothing. the stuff with Dasha is boring Caroline’s daughter is boring (is she actually as boring as she seems or will there be some big reveal???) eve is boring dare I say even villanelle is boring now. I cannot watch much more of eve just chasing after her. WHAT IS THE POINT

Reactions: 5
Have completely lost interest in this season - too slow, nothing happens and nothing is explained. Is Phoebe WB not writing anymore?

Reactions: 1
Have completely lost interest in this season - too slow, nothing happens and nothing is explained. Is Phoebe WB not writing anymore?
No, the lead writer changed every season - big mistake. This seasons writer hasn’t really written much just worked on the walking dead spin off... next seasons (who wrote episodes 3&6) wrote for My Mad Fat Diary, Sex Education etc.... I do think Pheobe should of stayed on the project to ensure it’s working. Issue is for me, as the writer only has 1 season they don’t follow the story they just make their own season which ends up with the same cat and mouse scenario from season 1 as that worked, it worked in 2 but I feel like we didn’t need to have them apart so much this season, after ep 3 they could of had scenes every episode - they’re the main characters that never really meet - it’s boring now!!!!! And where’s Eve this season?!?!

I think they could of had this character growth that they’ve had this season but with characters together, Villanelle trying to be normal and Eve suppressing her anger and violent side which is there... the parallel could of worked.

Reactions: 2
It's one of those, you watch because you've already invested a lot of time into the series. But the Konstantin scene last night just proved that I don't really care what happens anymore. Gemma Whelan was good in Game of Thrones but her character in this, plus the one she played in White House Farm, just makes her seem dull AF.

Reactions: 3
In a show filled with psychopathic assassins, I've never hated a character more than I hate Geraldine.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Latest episode was better but still pretty crap. It’s just so messy, too much going on, no progress on resolving anything. At least this episode was watchable and somewhat enjoyable I guess, considering I was bored to tears during the previous one

I was disappointed Dasha didn’t die. Also found it super unrealistic that her and Konstantin would be in hospital right next to each other despite being in for very different reasons. Bit of a nitpick, probably because I find Dasha really irritating

In a show filled with psychopathic assassins, I've never hated a character more than I hate Geraldine.
I’m wondering if there’s going to be some big reveal with her character. She adds nothing at the moment and it seems like maybe something is building up with her???
If all they did was write her in to demonstrate Carolyns weird cold parenting then it was quite pointless because I think most people can see that already!!! maybe there’s some big secret like she betrayed kenny or her mum or is working for the enemy. I don’t know but there has to be more she can’t be this dull 😂

I’m wondering if there’s going to be some big reveal with her character. She adds nothing at the moment and it seems like maybe something is building up with her???
If all they did was write her in to demonstrate Carolyns weird cold parenting then it was quite pointless because I think most people can see that already!!! maybe there’s some big secret like she betrayed kenny or her mum or is working for the enemy. I don’t know but there has to be more she can’t be this dull 😂
Agreed, if there isn’t a reveal then her whole character has been a waste of screen time! I’ll like her more if it turns out she’s been cunning all along and is actually involved in this mess

I just finished the episode and I’m so confused :unsure: Where did he take his daughter? I’m not enjoying it I’m just watching for the sake of it at this point

I just finished the episode and I’m so confused :unsure: Where did he take his daughter? I’m not enjoying it I’m just watching for the sake of it at this point
Konstantin? His daughter is in a detention centre - basically prison for kids. He can’t take her out as it’s a prison and she’s not mentally stable, she’s basically a mini villanelle

Reactions: 4
Konstantin? His daughter is in a detention centre - basically prison for kids. He can’t take her out as it’s a prison and she’s not mentally stable, she’s basically a mini villanelle
Gosh I think I need to rewatch the whole thing 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Gosh I think I need to rewatch the whole thing 🤦‍♀️
She ran over her mums partner 😂 mad. Seems weird where this has all come from with the daughter though, are we supposed to care about her character?? i suppose it’s just a way to add stress to Konstatin but seems pointless if you ask me

She ran over her mums partner 😂 mad. Seems weird where this has all come from with the daughter though, are we supposed to care about her character?? i suppose it’s just a way to add stress to Konstatin but seems pointless if you ask me
I’m not even sure I’m watching the right show how have I missed all of this?! I don’t know what’s come over me but I’m in love with Konstantin he’s just so handsome

• Heart
I’m not even sure I’m watching the right show how have I missed all of this?! I don’t know what’s come over me but I’m in love with Konstantin he’s just so handsome
Oh you’re not alone he’s hot af I totally would 😂

Haha all the Konstantin appreciation 😂 his laugh is so good - loved how they used it at the end.
ah... this episode was .. meh. Keep looking back with wistfulness to the first season and how at the end of episode 7 I couldn’t wait to see what happened in the finale, now I’m like let’s just get it over with.
and why do Villanelle’s outfits get more ludicrous?! Her clothes were mostly amazing to begin with but that green outfit was off the chart.
and if they don’t do something clever with the blandness of Geraldine - what a pointless character if not!

Have any of you seen The Bridge? I first saw Kim Bodnia in that show and have been in love ever since. He’s amazing in it and it’s a fantastic show if you love crime dramas you guys would really love it. The female lead is also amazing.

• Heart
Am I the only one who is really confused as to what’s going on this series?
Whose side is Konstantin on?
I’m so confused, I think I may have missed parts from being in my phone as like many of you have said this series isn’t as gripping, I did however find the episode when she went home pretty funny 😂

Is Carolyn’s daughter one of the 12 do you think? 🤨

anyone want to give me a quick run down as to what’s going on? 🙈 I’m on episode 7.

I absolutely adore the relationship Konstantin and Villanelle have together! ❤