Killing Eve Season 3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really can’t make my mind up about Konstantin! One minute I think he’s good the next not ha I loved that scene with him and Carolyn

Reactions: 1
So I cried 😭 when Konstantin was begging Villanelle to do something 😭😭😭
The face she pulled when carol made Konstantin get on his knees was amazing, you could see her lose all cares for him after what was revealed.

Kenny would not of been an accident, the wall around the roof was waist heigh, you see this when Eve throws the cake.

If season 4 is weekly I don’t think I’ll watch it weekly, will wait until it’s all out - as I think it plays better being binged

Reactions: 4
The face she pulled when carol made Konstantin get on his knees was amazing, you could see her lose all cares for him after what was revealed.

Kenny would not of been an accident, the wall around the roof was waist heigh, you see this when Eve throws the cake.

If season 4 is weekly I don’t think I’ll watch it weekly, will wait until it’s all out - as I think it plays better being binged
oh yes I believe he absolutely did it on purpose but I still love him. Something about his and Villanelles relationship I just love but agree. She doesn’t need to say a word, her face said it all! She’s brilliant!

Aw I must be the only one who believes Kenny dying was really an accident 😂 I thought they were gonna flashback though so we could see!

I did laugh when Eve (I think) asked “so who killed Kenny?” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What a load of tit. That scene at the end with Eve and Villanelle was soooooo cheesy and cliched. I can’t believe this is how the show ended up being, such a disappointment after the first series was so good.
Agreed. All their interaction in the final episode was some of the worst tit I’ve ever seen.
In s1 they had some kind of psychological/ sexual connection of tension that was hard to explain but was believable. After a small time spent together in s2 and one shooting the other they now are talking like newlyweds. It makes no sense. But what does ?
I also found the plot hard to follow or care.
Struggle to think what was worse Vilanelles family episode or her being an ‘ex-psychopath.’ Both came from nowhere.
Lastly what do nico, dasha and Konstantin have in common? All appeared to have shock deaths at the climax / cliffhanger of the episode only to be revealed as alive in the next . Did dasha die eventually? Can’t remember. But that was after the unbelievably convenient but pointless interaction with konstanin. I thought they were gonna then our to be villanelles real parents...

Reactions: 5
Watched a zoom with the cast, Jodie thinks they walk away from each other - I’m not here for another season of them seemingly moved on, not wanting to see each other, just miss each other by seconds and meet for 5 mins the whole season like this season - it would make this season make no sense as Villanelle though she killed her, Eve hated her... could of saved us some time with the boring cat and mouse game of season 3

Reactions: 3
The bitter pill office was filmed in the old art school round the corner from me. I actually walked past the day they were filming a stuntman/kenny falling off the roof, although I didnt know that at the time. There was a huge inflatable thing to land on and tons of ambulance people on standby. And then when I watched episode one it all made sense!

Same time next year most likely
I wouldn’t be so sure for two main reasons. 1. Covid threw productions that were currently filming way off schedule meaning there will be a big backlog so even those due to start later could be delayed.
also s3 wasn’t mean to be broadcast till the summer but they brought it out earlier for the sake of entertainment during lockdown because it was ready. I wish that explained how appalling it was but unfortunately we would have seen the exact same travesty In a virus free context too, just at a different time.

I wouldn’t be so sure for two main reasons. 1. Covid threw productions that were currently filming way off schedule meaning there will be a big backlog so even those due to start later could be delayed.
also s3 wasn’t mean to be broadcast till the summer but they brought it out earlier for the sake of entertainment during lockdown because it was ready. I wish that explained how appalling it was but unfortunately we would have seen the exact same travesty In a virus free context too, just at a different time.
It’s already in pre-production as they usually film September - January, so we can see nearer the time however, for now I believe filming will be delayed until distancing restrictions are lessened due to the nature of the show, this is what the show runners have said during a panel.

The Airdate was also only brought forward in the U.K. - it was just brought forward a few weeks in the US (First two seasons were April in US, July in U.K.) and they made them weekly rather than all at once which was a bad choice, made a crap season crappier

Just finished S3. Thought it was very poor, even Villanelle's clothes were a disappointment. Best episode for me was the one where all the stories came together, ending with Niko getting pitchforked. Not a popular one on here but I enjoy fractured time lines. Didn't like the back story one in Russia, but thought the casting of her elder brother was spot on.
He looked a lot like Jodie.

Hate the running jokes, Tangfastics, dung throwing etc. Konstantin's shout-laugh pisses me off. I don't buy into the Eve/Villanelle's relationship, very cringe at times. What happened to Villanelle's wife? And yes it was very contrived that Niko, Dasha and Konstantin all seemed to miraculously recover from their seemingly fatal incidents.

But really, the main thing I took from this series was how much I wanted to reach into the screen and slap Gemma Whelan's simpering character (Carolyn's daughter) round the face with a bag of Tangfastics.

Last edited:
Just finished S3. Thought it was very poor, even Villanelle's clothes were a disappointment. Best episode for me was the one where all the stories came together, ending with Niko getting pitchforked. Not a popular one on here but I enjoy fractured time lines. Didn't like the back story one in Russia, but thought the casting of her elder brother was spot on.

Hate the running jokes, Tangfastics, dung throwing etc. Konstantin's shout-laugh pisses me off. I don't buy into the Eve/Villanelle's relationship, very cringe at times. What happened to Villanelle's wife? And yes it was very contrived that Niko, Dasha and Konstantin all seemed to miraculously recover from their seemingly fatal incidents.

But really, the main thing I took from this series was how much I wanted to reach into the screen and slap Gemma Whelan's simpering character (Carolyn's daughter) round the face with a bag of Tangfastics.
Haha agree. I don’t know what happened to the styling, they seemed to dress villanelle in madly high fashion clothes that completely swamped her, she’s so petite. Massive disappointment all round 😑

Agree with every word here. And I think the failure of the fashion is a good metaphor for what’s gone wrong with the series in general.
Just like s1 was a surprise phenomenon , so too were the clothes. I must have read about five articles just focused on them at the time. You could buy certain pieces, people dressed up as villanelle for various things.
By the second series I already found it too knowing. Those pyjamas she wore at the start sold out of primark in an instant or so I heard. It wasn’t quite so on the nose though.
S3 was so painful because it was trying way too hard to recreate the things that made the first so good - the offbeat humour and cultural references (tangfastics- was never funny but good lord they kept at it ) Same thing with the clothes. She started to look like a fashion week catwalk (but a bad one) rather than a chic stylish woman with a good eye. Some of the outfits screamed ‘shout me out in a vogue style column I demand it !’
but they looked awful on her. Her entire wedding look was dreadful and it didn’t get better. Also why on earth did she need to get married ?! What did that bring ? Oh she’s moving on ...? Except that didn’t last five minutes. I guess it was meant to be funny and show her cold heart(which suddenly became warm for no apparent reason half way through) . Oh dear. What a mess

• Heart