Kikifit & Craig #4 Kiki's attention seeking, looking for Craig 2.0, Craig moved home cause the cash don't flow

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely not a Dubai portapotty?
All the activities would ruin her makeup

Reactions: 1
I do think people underestimate the amount fitness influencers can make, especially with 'challenges' and plans. There's always people who don't know better and think someone they follow on social media who promise them results have all the answers. You get a '6 week challenge' get 20-50 people to sign up for £2-300 a go and you're not doing too badly. A lot of the content is obviously found for free online and results will be through your own motivation but guess it works for some people to feel like part of a group and get a small amount of guidance. Add in promo posts and other streams, they can do very well. Also the whole Dubai thing, live there part of the year and pay zero income tax. So while most are having 30-40% of their income siphoned off every year, the ones who don't mind relocating to take advantage of this can then 'profit' massively.

Reactions: 7
She has a “backer”/“investor”/“business partner” over there who bank rolls a lot of it. Wonder what he gets in return??? 🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 2
Imagine Craig on top of you, sweating away, flexing and pouting
And remember, she shares a name with his brother Keelan the Gooseberry. He pumping and squirting while calling out his brother’s name 🙈 No wonder she changed it to Kiki

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Kiki is absolutely mental looking in today’s stories beside her sister with no makeup who is stunning. Kiki plastered in makeup, the silly hair style which makes her ears protrude even more, the jaw. She’s absolutely mad!! She’s definitely better without makeup I’d say

Reactions: 6
Kiki is absolutely mental looking in today’s stories beside her sister with no makeup who is stunning. Kiki plastered in makeup, the silly hair style which makes her ears protrude even more, the jaw. She’s absolutely mad!! She’s definitely better without makeup I’d say
100% I cringe every time I watch a video of hers just staring down the camera (looking at herself), posing, making like seductive faces like babes your stirring chicken calm down….

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did anyone else see the comment from the girl asking why Keelin has a cork accent? It’s on the tuna sandwich one….. Keelin was not pleased 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Did anyone else see the comment from the girl asking why Keelin has a cork accent? It’s on the tuna sandwich one….. Keelin was not pleased 😂😂
Where’s her fantastic social media manager to tell her that she shouldn’t be snapping at people asking genuine questions in the comments 🫣🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4