Kikifit & Craig #4 Kiki's attention seeking, looking for Craig 2.0, Craig moved home cause the cash don't flow

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who's he been with for the last 6 months?
---

---

I can't find that page
It was an anonymous poster about their friend so not a notion. Not sure why you can’t find the page though, maybe they changed it to you have to be invited now

There’s no legal case afaik but he was definately emotionally abusive. Total narc.

LooLoo off to Dubai to repeat all her previous mistakes working with sissy

Reactions: 1
On her recent Q&A she mentions ‘buy ANOTHER property’ as a response to one of the questions? 🤔

Reactions: 4
I think her dad owns property in Dubai. She probably partakes in some kind of management of it. Or maybe he has transferred an apt to her?

Reactions: 2
If you go back to Sept 2021 on her insta there is a pic of Kiki and her father in Dubai together. I remember at the time thinking maybe he was helping here move back to Ireland and get all her stuff out of storage, but maybe he was there to look/buy property.
Its obvious where Kiki lives in Dubai because the Cayan Tower can be seen from her balcony.
Rwnt in her building even for a 1 bedroom would be 4,000 euro a month. Bet its the dads place and she is living rent free.

Reactions: 3
Wonder has daddy bought a place for Laoise? She sure can’t be paying 4k a month based on her social media business!

Was just having a creep on Louises social media managment page and can see she has a testimonial up on her page from M&A studios signed by Silvan Adbel-Malak CEO.
I can't find anything about any social media or marketing agency called M&A studios. When i google the CEO all i see is some German guy who works for a company called A&M. Also nothing is tagged in the post and its not liked by any studio etc.
Is it totally fake?? Anyone on here good at digging in and investigating. Propably came from Chat GPT lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
There’s no legal case afaik but he was definately emotionally abusive. Total narc.

LooLoo off to Dubai to repeat all her previous mistakes working with sissy
How was he emotionally abusive?
It seemed like a mutually beneficial relationship.
Did anyone listen to the podcast she was on ?

If she did buy property herself she would be non stop bragging about being a boss witch so it was mostly likely the parents investment given to her

Reactions: 1
How was he emotionally abusive?
It seemed like a mutually beneficial relationship.
Did anyone listen to the podcast she was on ?
The way he was trolling her sister anonymously online after they broke up, I can’t imagine he was a very nice man.

Reactions: 6
If he did declare bankruptcy then all the more reason for transferring assets into the names of family members ….😉

Reactions: 7

This was the bread and butter. The mother had to go back to work when it closed. Lots of people lost their jobs, messy business.
Like father like daughter. Her ‘business’ is just as messy scamming people

The way he was trolling her sister anonymously online after they broke up, I can’t imagine he was a very nice man.
Does anyone remember the q and a type videos she used to put up on her YouTube with craig they used to say they fight all the time but that's just a normal relationship I used to think ah no its not normal 😂😂

• Haha
Does anyone remember the q and a type videos she used to put up on her YouTube with craig they used to say they fight all the time but that's just a normal relationship I used to think ah no its not normal 😂😂
And how they had to have sex every single day to keep the relationship good 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8