Kikifit & Craig #4 Kiki's attention seeking, looking for Craig 2.0, Craig moved home cause the cash don't flow

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Laoise looks so normal and pretty compared to KiKi and her pals. I hope she doesn’t feel pressure to go down Botox, fillers etc route…..

Reactions: 2
Off topic but have Kate and Conor broken up? I don't follow either of them but I never see Conor hanging out with Kate and Kiki

She's a marketing and social media genius! "Hey Kiki, take all your clothes off and do a GRWM reel"
That's cutting edge stuff!

Reactions: 3
It’s strange how Kiki is all plastic and Laoise is still natural, wonder how long that will last

Reactions: 5
I’m starting to be convinced she is a prostitute in Dubai, the whole aesthetic just doesnt make sense otherwise

Reactions: 9
I’m starting to be convinced she is a prostitute in Dubai, the whole aesthetic just doesnt make sense otherwise
I agree: the lifestyle when she’s a well known scammer. The same 3 ‘Client pics’ that’s she’s used the past ten years. Either that or her daddy is funding it

Reactions: 6