Kikifit & Craig #4 Kiki's attention seeking, looking for Craig 2.0, Craig moved home cause the cash don't flow

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kiki sister is just repeat the same thing every week 😂😂oh wasn’t on my insta too much ,no no laoise your trying to make a living and it’s not working and that’s why your not on it as much ,you probably got another job 😂😀

Reactions: 2
Poor Laoise is portraying herself as a social media guru, advising her‘clients’ on how to grow their following. She’s only just broken the thousand follower count.
Another one living in one of Daddy’s properties in Dubai to avoid paying tax….

Reactions: 3
Poor Laoise is portraying herself as a social media guru, advising her‘clients’ on how to grow their following. She’s only just broken the thousand follower count.
Another one living in one of Daddy’s properties in Dubai to avoid paying tax….
give her time, all of a sudden she will ‘jump’ to 10k and then make her way up to 200k like Kiki. Easy to buy followers

Reactions: 3
Poor old laoise only had one job to get the wording in her insta story right 😂🙈 a lot of interested ,a lot of interest laoise and I’m not even a social media manager 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Anyone seen the video Craig and his brother posted 2 days ago about their new 8 week challenge. The acne on Craig's face is so obvious!! Never noticed it before on his previous videos but a sure sign of steroids to get acne at his age out of nowhere

Reactions: 4
Anyone seen the video Craig and his brother posted 2 days ago about their new 8 week challenge. The acne on Craig's face is so obvious!! Never noticed it before on his previous videos but a sure sign of steroids to get acne at his age out of nowhere
His back is even more disgusting. I think his face is new moles from sunbeds. State of the brother too. All I see are ears

• Haha
I hope this doesn’t sound bad, and I’ll delete immediately if anyone gets offended. But does Kiki have some learning difficulties?

• Haha
I think she needs her parents to “baby” her or something, maybe it’s because she acts so childlike? And I don’t mean that in any way derogatory. She would be a fella for a day and he’s her “boyfriend” and she loves him. She doesn’t come across as a mature, stable 29 year old. And I don’t mean to say anyone with learning difficulties are not stable, mature people.

Reactions: 8
I think she needs her parents to “baby” her or something, maybe it’s because she acts so childlike? And I don’t mean that in any way derogatory. She would be a fella for a day and he’s her “boyfriend” and she loves him. She doesn’t come across as a mature, stable 29 year old. And I don’t mean to say anyone with learning difficulties are not stable, mature people.
A common trait in Influenzas to be fair! Many of them seem stunted psychologically.

Reactions: 5
No I agree, she's very immature social media definitely stunted her mental development she comes across like a 20yr old on a long holiday cant her seriously as a business owner or girl boss whatever she is calling herself these days

Reactions: 4