Kikifit & Craig #4 Kiki's attention seeking, looking for Craig 2.0, Craig moved home cause the cash don't flow

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What happened to Craig sitting around doing nothing in Marbella with Mike and Kory? Are they still around?

Reactions: 2
I swear to god the girl she reposted minding her dog is the girl Craig was seeing for a while 🧐

Reactions: 2
Kiki loves been home so much and likes nothing better then spending time with her family that's she's already back in dubai 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Cake for breakfast video, that 'cake' looks so dry , 2 scoops of protein powder . This is definitely a recipe she came up with herself lol the tan looks shocking too. How does she still have a following and clients

Reactions: 5
I’d say he has serious roid rage 😂😂
He didn’t let the incident upset him too much anyway, still made it to Dublin to pout and pose 😌✌

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Interesting that he's working on a site with his father, obviously the fitness coaching isn't going too well

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Interesting that he's working on a site with his father, obviously the fitness coaching isn't going too well
Was wondering about this too! Don’t follow him, just occasionally watch his stories on Insanony. Does he ever mention working with his dad? Or maybe it just sounded better to say he had a real job… failed fitness influencer mightn’t have impressed the judge 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I doubt he works with his dad I'd say that was said to look good because he literally could of said I'm a PT so it makes no sense or maybe he's a failed PT 😂 of course the Mercedes wasn't his either 😂 I wonder what the timeframe of the Malaga incident was? Was it around kiki time maybe that's why she left him

Reactions: 3