Kikifit & Craig #4 Kiki's attention seeking, looking for Craig 2.0, Craig moved home cause the cash don't flow

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the duck is she on about 'if you wanna feel feminine start painting ' , she's actually daft

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sorry but I’m breaking my hole laughing at LooLoo and her new social media manager business, with 5+ years experience (following her daft sister about).
Here’s how I turned my life around from working a 9-5 job…. Eh hun, you’ve never had an actual job, what are you talking about?
spoiled delusional little princesses
Best of luck with that Laoise 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sorry but I’m breaking my hole laughing at LooLoo and her new social media manager business, with 5+ years experience (following her daft sister about).
Here’s how I turned my life around from working a 9-5 job…. Eh hun, you’ve never had an actual job, what are you talking about?
spoiled delusional little princesses
Best of luck with that Laoise 😂
She sounds like she's flogging some MLM. Where is she moving to?

Someone has posted a comment about Craig somewhere that states that him and Kiki ended under circumstances much worse than cheating and that there’s likely a legal case going on 😳
---
Someone has posted a comment about Craig somewhere that states that him and Kiki ended under circumstances much worse than cheating and that there’s likely a legal case going on 😳 Hope that has nothing to do with his charge in Malaga 😬

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Someone has posted a comment about Craig somewhere that states that him and Kiki ended under circumstances much worse than cheating and that there’s likely a legal case going on 😳
---
Wheres the comment

Reactions: 1
---
Ya I saw that and I pity the poor girl who’s been seeing him for three last six months she has her hands full

Reactions: 2
Is the court case with kiki due to him hitting her in Malaga?
I hope not, he had a conviction in Malaga for bodily harm and someone commented on a fb group that there could be legal stuff happening with him and Kiki, I really hope it’s not related.

Reactions: 2
I hope not, he had a conviction in Malaga for bodily harm and someone commented on a fb group that there could be legal stuff happening with him and Kiki, I really hope it’s not related.
Anychance of a screen shot from the Facebook group?

Who's he been with for the last 6 months?
---

---
What a stupid thing to lie about, it’s the are we dating the same guy cork page, go look for yourself.
I can't find that page

Last edited: