Kikifit & Craig #4 Kiki's attention seeking, looking for Craig 2.0, Craig moved home cause the cash don't flow

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The big reveal ‘letting us in on a secret’ . Like ur parents already know by know you clown. I saw her before in Kildare village, my god for all the work she’s had done, her face is crazy. Jaw was huge and lips made it more obvious

Reactions: 4
Last Christmas Versus this Christmas. Her jaw looks mad last year! Body looks really rectangular now

Reactions: 1
I really wish she would stand properly…her back is clearly so arched and her knees aren’t straight…annoys me so much like yes her bum is fab but she still poses

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Goes to Ms Skincare to get MORE work done to her face but continues to use filters, make it make sense!!! 🙄

Reactions: 7
Goes to Ms Skincare to get MORE work done to her face but continues to use filters, make it make sense!!! 🙄
She's so problematic for young girls. She gives off airs and graces of being a confident boss witch when in reality she loathes herself and how she looks. No amount of gym time will fix that.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Her sisters post about this is straight off chatGPT. There’s no way an actual human wrote that

Reactions: 3
Laois looks so pretty and fresh faced compared to KiKi. She has ruined her face and looks more like a woman in her thirties trying to hold back time.....😬

Reactions: 7
She’s just so cringe it is unreal. Like everything she does is trying so hard to be sexy. Who TF puts up a video of them getting dressed in front of their Xmas tree like that it’s so bleeping embarrassing 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9