Kikifit & Craig #4 Kiki's attention seeking, looking for Craig 2.0, Craig moved home cause the cash don't flow

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she meeting up with boss witch bestie Sarah Godfrey? Still waiting for them to launch their big boss witch plans.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is she meeting up with boss witch bestie Sarah Godfrey? Still waiting for them to launch their big boss witch plans.
And of course Caroline O’Mahony (her best, best bff when she was trying to score a Beattie brother) will join them 🤣

Reactions: 4
There's so many bullshitters in the fitness industry amongst some very dedicated professionals.

People like these clowns give the dedicated folks in the industry a bad name.

Reactions: 5
What's worse then 1 of them but 2, getting scammed by 2 unqualified clowns 🤡
This looks more like an ad for ‘brothers in business’ in a local paper for two soblings (this is a typo but it works) who are selling their car cleaning service and will throw in a crap car alarm if you pay up front for 5 cleans.
---
And of course Caroline O’Mahony (her best, best bff when she was trying to score a Beattie brother) will join them 🤣
I’d love it for the lols. #thegirls #unbreakable #wouldshageachothersboyfriendsoftheygottthechance

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Anyone ever hear of her doing 1:1 pt in person before ? I don't know her 'clients ' story but I would feel uncomfortable being filmed doing cable pull throughs from that angle aswell. ..

Reactions: 3
I was looking at Craigs home page of insta and its shocking the amount of just blatant public lies he has within the 5 inches of my phone screen. 1. His profile pic which is totally photoshopped. 2. The 104K of fake followers that jump 5K over night every six months when he buys new ones. 3. The claim to be a "pro fitness model" I guess I missed all the fitness magazine covers he is on!!! 4. The claim to have worked with over 1,000+ clients. 5. The highlight about his mentoring abilities and getting the chance to "have access to his marketing and social media team" .....imagine what shite he must be telling people in DM's about himself. I would be mortified to have such clear lies available to all my family and friends to see. You would think his parents would know he doesn't employ a marketing and social media team.

Reactions: 7
I'm sure he messages people and hounds them to sign up with him , that's his marketing strategy lol I often seen him in Cork , he looks nothing like his pictures , going around in ripped clothes and very worn shoes , even his face/ head is double the size. Seeing him in person really makes you wonder how did Kiki put up with him. She's no saint but it must have been a full time job making him seem presentable 😂

Reactions: 2
I'm sure he messages people and hounds them to sign up with him , that's his marketing strategy lol I often seen him in Cork , he looks nothing like his pictures , going around in ripped clothes and very worn shoes , even his face/ head is double the size. Seeing him in person really makes you wonder how did Kiki put up with him. She's no saint but it must have been a full time job making him seem presentable 😂
He messaged me twice in one week, same copy and paste programme starting in 42 days, it’s pathetic
---
Also to add, I don’t even follow him and my page is private. I go on his page for a nose every month or so which is why he obviously goes through who’s looking at his story 😂

Screaming at him posting this 6 days ago on LinkedIn and there are zero votes! 😂 Can’t buy followers on LinkedIn ha!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow