Kikifit & Craig #4 Kiki's attention seeking, looking for Craig 2.0, Craig moved home cause the cash don't flow

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s starting a podcast with her ‘bestie of the moment’, Christ she’s a loser, hasn’t an original thought in that over-filled head of hers 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s starting a podcast with her ‘bestie of the moment’, Christ she’s a loser, hasn’t an original thought in that over-filled head of hers 🙄
I was just coming here to say the same!! Groundbreaking stuff from Kiki.. that friend gives me really toxic vibes though don’t know what it is... but that friendship will go the same way the rest of them do!

Reactions: 5
Literally ran here when I saw the story lol the only thing anyone wants to know from her is what happened with her fiancė and will she propose with a helicopter ride ever again 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Absolute state of Kiki in the pic on the story, boobs are a mile apart from each other and the crazy jaw open. Her boob job is way worse than her old one

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Not just a focus on Kiki, but the whole lifestyle she lives/promotes just seems so vapid and toxic, move halfway around the world for the no tax/tax benefits, away from friends and family, set up a little box with live love laugh merch next to 1000 other identical ones, form these co-dependant relationships that fizzle out after a few months, wake up, tan, go to gym then hock some bullshit programs and post on social media how happy and great everything is and then do it all again the next day. It feels like more and more people can see through this type of thing, but trying to glamourise this day to day life, yet it's all so hollow and fake. Selling guides that are very basic info that can be found for free online, posting these distorted before and afters like being skinny is all that matter, then pretending its all about being strong and body confidence, it must be such a strange existence.

Reactions: 14
I need to unfollow this delusional woman….she’s like presenting the concept of record players to us like duck right off.

• Haha
She's not right ,posting about Palestine and then an hour later posting her pout with two other bimbos...She's so disconnected from reality it's actually concerning

Reactions: 7
god she’s really really thick and I wouldn’t have said that about her. A few years ago! Just goes to show Instagram and social media can completely melt your brain.

Reactions: 3
Oh sweet Lord, looks like Craig has run out of people to scam on Instagram and is on LinkedIn now! Dose!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s “soooooo sick” yet let’s her friend hover over her face and do her lashes and is going out with “her girls” for pasta ….. shut the duck up

• Haha
The hypocrisy of this bleeping airhead preaching about Palestine while sitting in her literal Ivory Tower in one of the most corrupt countries in the world.

Why don't you preach about the horrendous human rights in Dubai??

Stay in your lane Kiki. Stick to your blow up doll look, heavily filtered photos and boss witch PT "business".

• Heart
Reactions: 14
why does she sound thick when she’s speaks?
The hypocrisy of this bleeping airhead preaching about Palestine while sitting in her literal Ivory Tower in one of the most corrupt countries in the world.

Why don't you preach about the horrendous human rights in Dubai??

Stay in your lane Kiki. Stick to your blow up doll look, heavily filtered photos and boss witch PT "business".
👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 Yes!!!! She’s an idiot who literally doesn’t know when to keep her mouth shut

Remember her big sister chats, she’s some clown. I always said it, she was well matched with Craig. He’s a weirdo and actually major creepy vibes off him