Kikifit & Craig #4 Kiki's attention seeking, looking for Craig 2.0, Craig moved home cause the cash don't flow

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kiki went and sorted out her wifi today and was so proud of that achievement she dedicated an entire instagram post to it.
God forbid she has even one real world task to complete,

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her face is looking extra strange in her recent chatting stories, looks like she’s had more filler in her cheeks maybe and her lips

Reactions: 2
Kiki went and sorted out her wifi today and was so proud of that achievement she dedicated an entire instagram post to it.
God forbid she has even one real world task to complete,
Not sure why this needed a post in Dubai you literally message someone and they will come out and plug your Wi-Fi in for you. Same as the SIM card you order one and someone will bring it the same day. Ground breaking 🥴🥴

Reactions: 3
I don’t know if anyone has been following the Brittany miller thread over the past couple of day but it was mentioned her boyfriend continually cheats on her and someone had even commented saying something along the lines of ‘phone Kiki, you left something at hers’ when I tell you Lego head was the first person I thought of! No idea if it’s her or not mind you 🙈😂

• Wow
Craig honestly has the brain the size of a pea if he thinks that his photoshop isn't extremely obvious 😂 he's clearly still very imsecure about his chicken legs and trying to do everything he can to make them seem big
Screenshot_20230925_122521_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Craig honestly has the brain the size of a pea if he thinks that his photoshop isn't extremely obvious 😂 he's clearly still very imsecure about his chicken legs and trying to do everything he can to make them seem bigView attachment 2472352
How does he think he looks good! He looked way better years ago. State of him and his ugly pout

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Is this another new ‘bestie’ or has she been around before?? Honestly can’t keep up with all of her ‘besties.’

Reactions: 9
Is this another new ‘bestie’ or has she been around before?? Honestly can’t keep up with all of her ‘besties.’
Thinking the very same, it’s a new bestie for a week and she will ditch Kiki and Kiki will have a new bestie in mid October

Reactions: 4
Thinking the very same, it’s a new bestie for a week and she will ditch Kiki and Kiki will have a new bestie in mid October
Says a lot about Kiki as a person if she can’t hold down a ‘bestie’ for more than a couple of weeks 🙄

Says a lot about Kiki as a person if she can’t hold down a ‘bestie’ for more than a couple of weeks 🙄
But how does she meet these random people and become besties in two days. She’s pathetic. How is she affording the apartment? Still scamming by resharing the same pics every week that are years old

My thoughts exactly? How does she end up in new friend groups in every place she lands? Does she message people online?

My thoughts exactly? How does she end up in new friend groups in every place she lands? Does she message people online?
I'd say they are certain types of groups with a mutual business interests.

A business where interests are appearance based and need to be flaunted.

Reactions: 6
Ok I’ve had a feeling she was just redoing @boredoflunch’s slow cooker recipes but saw she’s making an ebook with his recipes now and that’s just crossing the line like…..witch is basically plagiarizing. And his is from Jan 8th like I spotted some other ones she’s made and posted just quickly scrolling

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Agree totally with the above... check out this 'viral' recipe, seems to be every one of her posts, meaning, a recipe that everybody has already done and yet you are doing it again and then selling it? It boggles the mid someone in this day and age 'buying' an online ebook of recipes when there are literally 1000s of healthy meal creators on instagram a click away.

Reactions: 8
I’ve never heard anyone talking as much bollox in all my life! Plastic tits parading around preaching to people! Piss off “Kiki” you knob head with yet another new bestie 🙄

Reactions: 5
Has her accent changed or something? I want to hear Maddison speak to see if she’s trying to sound like her

25 best friends a year. The insincerity is something else.

There is something major going on behind the scenes with this one and the group's she moves between. Something way off.

Reactions: 5