Kikifit and Craig

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think you may be wrong about that, I've seen Kiki post their transformations and Craig is always posting about how he'll have them "stage ready". Just because they have a coaching page doesn't mean that they can't be coached themselves
Ah ok, I may be wrong. I’ve just never saw them post anything about the twins. Just know if they are personal PT’s etc, why they would pay someone else to coach them when that’s their career and they coach their own clients?

Reactions: 1
Bought kikis program, biggest waste of money ever!
Her 8 week programme? I had a friend who bought that this year and she literally never changed her plan. A coach is supposed to adjust your plan weekly and respond professionally, not with a 30 second WhatsApp voicenote. She drives me mad! Her and Craig cherry pick which customers get proper service. They’re clearly overbooked and just do the bare minimum for some people!

Reactions: 4
Can anyone recommend a good online coach? I was tempted to try Caroline before I read the comments above 😁
Have a look at Laura Dorgan. She's an app and it's actually top notch. Training with her a LONG time

what about Laura Dorgan - heard she good but can’t comment myself as havnt uses any of them
Lol! I can vouch there. I love her.

Ah ok, I may be wrong. I’ve just never saw them post anything about the twins. Just know if they are personal PT’s etc, why they would pay someone else to coach them when that’s their career and they coach their own clients?
A good coach will never coach themselves. And of them will tell you that.

Reactions: 2
Honestly i think most online PTs are scam artists. You’re better off finding someone in a gym

Reactions: 5
My boyfriend got his 1:1 plan and it’s actually grand, it cheaper than hers and he actually texts back fairly fast compared to her and she actually listened to my boyfriends preferences unlike her. She used to take 2 days to respond and she would always say that you can get cheat meals and eat food you like I got neither and he workouts are no for beginnets. Like I’m fit enough and I vomited after my first workout on her plan and I asked to alter it a bit as it was too intense to early and she didn’t change anything and when filling out her form you say what workout equipment you have.. she gave me loads of workouts that I didn’t have the gear for. Fairly obvious that it was personalised. And her plan was my birthday present biggest flop because of her. Also don’t get half the results you see some of her clients get! And I stuck to it as best as possible.

Reactions: 6
Can anyone recommend a good online coach? I was tempted to try Caroline before I read the comments above 😁
Honestly I think you’re better off putting in a bit of time doing your own research and developing your own knowledge on dietary requirements etc for your personal goals whatever they may be. Unfortunately I think the PT market (whether online or in person) has become way too saturated with those who have minimal education and are only in it to follow the route of complete scammers such as Craig to earn a quick buck online. I know it’s daunting at first but there’s plenty of free online resources to gain a basic knowledge which can be built on as you progress, and although it may not be as simple as getting a ‘tailored plan’ off an Instagram coach it will for sure cost you less money and you’ll actually have an understanding of what’s required to reach your goal rather than going back to previous habits as soon as your 8 week plan is over and losing all progress, ending up in a very expensive cycle in the long run

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Can anyone tell me
How Craig’s brother funds this lifestyle ? No job but someone manages to be constantly on the piss and out for dinner

Reactions: 3
Can anyone tell me
How Craig’s brother funds this lifestyle ? No job but someone manages to be constantly on the piss and out for dinner
Someone mentioned before that they were in an accident and got a large pay out. So did Craig. I mean he hasn’t worked in a year or more since he’s tagging along with his brother and gf…. That money will soon run out. Imagine how he doesn’t feel awkward just being a spare wheel in their relationship and following them everywhere. Sick

The latest post, I jus don’t understand - she must have some surgery and I don’t understand why as she is naturally stunning - the swimsuit 😩

Think the industry Kiki is in, it’s not for health it’s just for looks. Gonna be haggard looking in 10 years

People are jumping on how Craig is fake and his plans are scams but honestly Kiki’s are no better. She does look amazing and fair play to her but her plans are a scam too. I paid €400 for a 12 week plan and that was at a discount. She didn’t change the food for the whole 12 weeks. I told her I had a problem with my knee and couldn’t do lunges and every session had lunges in it. I told her again and asked her to change it and it still literally had lunges everywhere. It would take 2 days for her to reply to check ins and it would be a 10 second voice note saying ‘you are doing so well, have a chat meal this week.’ As I said she looks great but it’s obvious she is more about the money than actually helping people as she dosnt really give people the individual attention.

Reactions: 9
People are jumping on how Craig is fake and his plans are scams but honestly Kiki’s are no better. She does look amazing and fair play to her but her plans are a scam too. I paid €400 for a 12 week plan and that was at a discount. She didn’t change the food for the whole 12 weeks. I told her I had a problem with my knee and couldn’t do lunges and every session had lunges in it. I told her again and asked her to change it and it still literally had lunges everywhere. It would take 2 days for her to reply to check ins and it would be a 10 second voice note saying ‘you are doing so well, have a chat meal this week.’ As I said she looks great but it’s obvious she is more about the money than actually helping people as she dosnt really give people the individual attention.
Yes I agree. She’s going for the fake look too but I definitely think she works for her body. Any other review of her programme is negative. Too lazy to text so you get a ‘personal voice note’ . Sure how wud they have time when the are too busy buying followers and getting people to take pics of them in the gym 🙄

Reactions: 3
See two more of Craig's sisters are out with them! Surely one insurance payout can't pay for 3 adults to live like kings in Marbella for a summer?

• Haha
This! I’ve said this a few times on here already but I’ll keep saying it - Kiki is a scam artist. She did the same thing to my friend - never once changed the meal plan or training plan, not even so much as an extra 5 mins of cardio. It was RUBBISH. She’s a f*cking liar and not a girls girl at all. How could you take a young girls money and not provide the service she paid for. This makes those girls feel tit when they don’t loose weight as quickly as the few clients Kiki and Craig actually put effort into - aka their insta story clients.

Reactions: 5
This! I’ve said this a few times on here already but I’ll keep saying it - Kiki is a scam artist. She did the same thing to my friend - never once changed the meal plan or training plan, not even so much as an extra 5 mins of cardio. It was RUBBISH. She’s a f*cking liar and not a girls girl at all. How could you take a young girls money and not provide the service she paid for. This makes those girls feel tit when they don’t loose weight as quickly as the few clients Kiki and Craig actually put effort into - aka their insta story clients.
They’re all the same there’s a female ‘online coach’ in Limerick that does the same thing.. sends the same plan to everyone and barely responds. They’re all just out for a quick buck

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.