Kikifit and Craig

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s a stag+hen combined so the bride and groom go on a joint “sten” instead of separate parties. Mostly done by brides that don’t trust their grooms imo…😅
Jesus lads I wouldn’t like that myself ur hen is ur night with the girls and the woman in ur family the woman ur closest to to celebrate, like that’s the purpose of it? I think Their “too together” if that makes sense?

Reactions: 3
And it's easy be filter free when you're having facials/peels and fillers every other week.
More impressive if she went steroid free now 👀👀 or whatever is making her gain muscle so quick

Reactions: 2
State of Craig’s pout in Kikis latest post. Is she not morto! I see he also bought over 2k followers this week, aswell as his tag along brother! Pathetic. Atleast Craig is getting good wear out of those silly smelly shoes

Tried some of her receipes. All flops, it’s as if she doesn’t tell the full receipe or measurements as mine turn out nothing like hers and wayyy smaller.

They are out partying constantly in Marbella. Such scam artists, you can’t maintain physique and go out on the piss every other day without steroids.

They are out partying constantly in Marbella. Such scam artists, you can’t maintain physique and go out on the piss every other day without steroids.
Apparently neither of them drink. Craig said it several times. Every night out he goes up Atleast 800 followers, obviously too busy spending his money on that

• Haha
Apparently neither of them drink. Craig said it several times. Every night out he goes up Atleast 800 followers, obviously too busy spending his money on that
They don’t drink? i’m sure they are doing something ❄

Reactions: 4
They don’t drink? i’m sure they are doing something ❄
Nope they have most said it several times. Especially out like every night, it wud be fairly boring and long if they were totally sober

Nope they have most said it several times. Especially out like every night, it wud be fairly boring and long if they were totally sober
As they both seem like zero Craic too!!

As they both seem like zero Craic too!!

Omg I’m shocked at this - they seem so dull imagine a night out with them 🤪

• Haha
The absolute state of her lips in those boomerangs today. I wouldn’t be standing next to Caroline looking like that, only makes things look even worse :ROFLMAO: also that photo of her and Craig where he is yet again tensing and pouting like there’s no tomorrow…. Whyyyy

The absolute state of her lips in those boomerangs today. I wouldn’t be standing next to Caroline looking like that, only makes things look even worse :ROFLMAO: also that photo of her and Craig where he is yet again tensing and pouting like there’s no tomorrow…. Whyyyy
Yes the state of him, the pouting is on a different level - please make it stop

Like she literally bent over for that last video, have people any shame, nothing left to the imagination anyway. Yes Craig is just on another level, they have to be the same as each other like how could anyone tolerate him. Yet she had to propose back probably for competition

• Haha
Like she literally bent over for that last video, have people any shame, nothing left to the imagination anyway. Yes Craig is just on another level, they have to be the same as each other like how could anyone tolerate him. Yet she had to propose back probably for competition
The proposal really made me lol, like it’s not a proposal, you had already accepted his proposal therefore there was nothing to propose? 🤪 it was all for a YouTube video which was so cringe and not intimate at all. Like just admit it was a gift and move on girl

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.