Kikifit and Craig

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
anyone think they rushed into getting engaged as something with like Dubai law since they’re together unmarried or is that not really a thing anymore
They’ve changed that law now it’s no longer illegal to live together

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I just watched the vlog of the engagement. Firstly who vlogs their birthday and secondly she didn’t even plan on going out for dinner so why vlog? Very obvious! Also the camera opposite them set up for the full dinner, hilarious! Anything for the gram. Clearly she knew the camera was set up there and the photographer there taking pics the minute he asked her and the walk was clearly miles long, she clearly knew! Stop faking it guys!

Reactions: 6
I 100% agree he is!! The veins, bloated stomach and back acne is 100% side effects of steroids!! But I'm unsure with kiki...I really think she photoshops her pictures to duck to be honest. She had a video up the other day and had no muscle at all...I'm just unsure if it's gear or photoshop
Yeah that’s very true, who knows with her it could all be photoshop.

Reactions: 5
I just watched the vlog of the engagement. Firstly who vlogs their birthday and secondly she didn’t even plan on going out for dinner so why vlog? Very obvious! Also the camera opposite them set up for the full dinner, hilarious! Anything for the gram. Clearly she knew the camera was set up there and the photographer there taking pics the minute he asked her and the walk was clearly miles long, she clearly knew! Stop faking it guys!
Yeah it’s so annoying cause it was clearly all set up, no one gets that perfect shot and video I’d not, I smell bulls**t

Reactions: 2
€165 for her 4 week copy and paste plan! She’s such a scam artist! If she TRULY cared about these women she’d provide a fair price. It’s so obvious from feedback that her and Craig do provide *some* clients with the service they advertise, but not everyone. That’s how they get both good and bad reviews. Why is she charging so much? Other coaches are doing challenges for longer for half the price! Like Caroline O Mahony!

€165 for her 4 week copy and paste plan! She’s such a scam artist! If she TRULY cared about these women she’d provide a fair price. It’s so obvious from feedback that her and Craig do provide *some* clients with the service they advertise, but not everyone. That’s how they get both good and bad reviews. Why is she charging so much? Other coaches are doing challenges for longer for half the price! Like Caroline O Mahony!
When she first asked about would people prefer 4 or 6 weeks. I honestly thought she meant she was going back doing her lives. Was so shocked When she was charging!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Jesus Christ kikis dress is absolutely tiny all of Marbella have seen her arse by now and I can’t believe she wore a bandeau to the gym and even did cardio in it with her balloon knockers

• Sick
Off she goes with her “boss witch” posts again. Sorry, being a scam artist isn’t something to be proud of. How about you treat all your clients to the service you advertise :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Off she goes with her “boss witch” posts again. Sorry, being a scam artist isn’t something to be proud of. How about you treat all your clients to the service you advertise :LOL:
More like Craig’s witch! His followers go up on the daily! Pathetic

• Haha
God you’d never know she just got engaged because she NEVER talks about it on every story and post she puts up

Hopefully he doesn’t do to Kiki, what he did to that other girl. Kiki then coming on as a girls girl and boss witch!! Cheating C***

Spill, what did he do?!
Back at the start of this thread it’s mentioned . Craig cheated on a girl with Kiki,forget her name but if you go back, you’ll get it and her page is public. Basically he cheated on this girl with Kiki. And Kiki knew he was in a relationship. #girlsgirl my arse . Some boss witch that is. If he does it to one, he will do it to the next!

• Wow
Back at the start of this thread it’s mentioned . Craig cheated on a girl with Kiki,forget her name but if you go back, you’ll get it and her page is public. Basically he cheated on this girl with Kiki. And Kiki knew he was in a relationship. #girlsgirl my arse . Some boss witch that is. If he does it to one, he will do it to the next!
Oh no way? Thanks I’ll have a look now - what a snake - and the hack of him

Oh no way? Thanks I’ll have a look now - what a snake - and the hack of him
I know. Doesn’t surprise me, he’s so full of his own importance. Well so it seems. Bought like 3k followers after the engagement, you’ll see if you scroll through his friend list, all from the Middle East!

Is Kiki and Craig the only people who ever got engaged. It’s just too much shut content. He is serious ick 🤢🤢 holding her chin for the gram. Slowly taking his t shirt off in the gym, he’s actually rotten

Is Kiki and Craig the only people who ever got engaged. It’s just too much shut content. He is serious ick 🤢🤢 holding her chin for the gram. Slowly taking his t shirt off in the gym, he’s actually rotten
I think the others they are with rob libsett and the like are jus as bad, such annoying people

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.