Kikifit and Craig

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’re all the same there’s a female ‘online coach’ in Limerick that does the same thing.. sends the same plan to everyone and barely responds. They’re all just out for a quick buck
Who are you referring to here? Have one "coach" in mind but wondering if there are others like her

Thinking of doing a ‘sten’. The only person I know who has that was so sue me coz she doesn’t trust Dylan! These two are prob the same!! I mean, who’s going to take their pics after all,

Reactions: 2
Thinking of doing a ‘sten’. The only person I know who has that was so sue me coz she doesn’t trust Dylan! These two are prob the same!! I mean, who’s going to take their pics after all,
Only doing the sten because they don’t have any friends I’d say! Craig has rob lipsett and then whatever girl he’s with at that moment 🤥🤥

Reactions: 1
Only doing the sten because they don’t have any friends I’d say! Craig has rob lipsett and then whatever girl he’s with at that moment 🤥🤥
I’d say there is no trust either! Kiki is a ‘girls girl’ but also seems psycho aswell I’d say

Oh Jesus that video of Kiki proposing to Craig :ROFLMAO: are they well in the head
So cringe! He even looked mortified and so obvious like who goes around with you and record your every move. I thought it was strange

Craig doing a duck face in that story while alllll the women in it are smiling. Like nah I can’t deal. Lad you are a TOOL. Also “premium client call” I wonder do those clients actually get what they pay for 😂

• Haha
Craig doing a duck face in that story while alllll the women in it are smiling. Like nah I can’t deal. Lad you are a TOOL. Also “premium client call” I wonder do those clients actually get what they pay for 😂
Well if it’s as premium as kikis, then forget it! A 5 second voice note coz prob too lazy to message back! Not with the reviews I saw on that girls page about him! Or any others I heard. State of him

Reactions: 3
I really can't stand her. Shes so like, pompous and stuck up her own arse. So fake and takes herself way too seriously. Does everything for the gram and attention. Painfully unfunny aswell, at least you can laugh at Craig

• Haha
Reactions: 5
God Kiki is such a hypocrite!! Boundaries etc yet she was that girl who someone’s boyfriend cheated with 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.