Kikifit and Craig

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
cant believe I found this thread!

I thought these two were really popular.

shame to read about bad experiences with Craig - I thought he was legit.

don't find Kiki attractive in the slightest but she seems a nice person?

Has Kiki had a brow lift? She’s wearing caps non stop and those stories today look so suspect

Has Kiki had a brow lift? She’s wearing caps non stop and those stories today look so suspect
Didn’t notice until u said and went back and looked. Defo something going on with those brows!!

I like Kiki, seems genuine and nice, unlike her bought followers but Craig is just a gif. Fake as hell and soooo cringe. Don’t know how she tolerates him! He’s a joke , anything for the gram, bless him.

Reactions: 1

Shes said she's wearing the hats because she burnt her scalp
yeah I heard her say that too but her brows are waaaay raised in her stories today. I could be wrong but between all the other work she’s had done, I wouldn’t be surprised!

Reactions: 4
Kiki posted a photo saying she knows she's posting so much about being engaged and someone commented "yeah it's been a bit too much of engagement post. You are engaged yes, we get it". And Kiki actually pinned it to the top so people would see it when scrolling and give her post more engagement 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Kiki posted a photo saying she knows she's posting so much about being engaged and someone commented "yeah it's been a bit too much of engagement post. You are engaged yes, we get it". And Kiki actually pinned it to the top so people would see it when scrolling and give her post more engagement 😂😂😂
Omg I just saw it. She’s so petty! The comment about the feet 😂 state of Craig’s shoes, Morto. Makes him look rough!

He must be popping steroids like no body’s business, the state of him
Did you see his comment on the post saying ‘did you know we got engaged’. He’s so pathetic and sad. Anything for the gram. Thinks hes hilarious. All the tacky chains too! Where does he think he’s going

Laughing at Craig’s post describing his coaching service - “1-1 zoom check ins” 🤣 As if. The pair of them are complete scammers.

Anyone listen to aoife tabbs insta story of how a guy followed them to their apartment. They are twins. She was on about how she wanted to ring one of her friends like Craig to come over. Strange how she just mentioned him and never Kiki. They comment on all Craig’s posts and never on Kiki. Don’t think they even follow her. Kiki prob would go through them, she seems that obsessive about Craig! Even if they are just friends!

Reactions: 2
I hope that them 2 sisters don't win their competitions. Nothing against them but I can't stand Craig pretending that he treats every person he scams like he treats them

I hope that them 2 sisters don't win their competitions. Nothing against them but I can't stand Craig pretending that he treats every person he scams like he treats them
They have their own coaching page so I’m pretty sure they arnt his ‘clients’

Can anyone recommend a good online coach? I was tempted to try Caroline before I read the comments above 😁

Reactions: 2
They have their own coaching page so I’m pretty sure they arnt his ‘clients’
I think you may be wrong about that, I've seen Kiki post their transformations and Craig is always posting about how he'll have them "stage ready". Just because they have a coaching page doesn't mean that they can't be coached themselves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.