Kikifit and Craig

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They're getting married ffs. They'll finally finish building that Empire (of scamming)
Haha! Wow didnt see that coming. This will be milked too.

I wonder who had he there recording for him as it has to be for the gram. I mean will he not even smile on his wedding day. Will he be pouting with his brother, sick

Reactions: 4
Imagine asking someone to marry ya and then go on a live to tell everyone 😂😂😂 even her sister (who's living with them) commented saying 'oh my god'. You'd think they'd want to tell family and close friends first before bombarding their instas.

Imagine asking someone to marry ya and then go on a live to tell everyone 😂😂😂 even her sister (who's living with them) commented saying 'oh my god'. You'd think they'd want to tell family and close friends first before bombarding their instas.
Does anyone else find it weird how she was vlogging all day today and usually didn’t even vlog on any other birthday. She defo knew

Does anyone else find it weird how she was vlogging all day today and usually didn’t even vlog on any other birthday. She defo knew
They more or less had it planned that they would get engaged this year 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yeah I thought it was weird. Like even if he told her to vlog the day like she said then surely she'd have been suspicious

Yeah I thought it was weird. Like even if he told her to vlog the day like she said then surely she'd have been suspicious
I agree like won’t be putting stories up coz she’s vlog instead. Surely he had his brother behind the bushes 😂 although I’d say they will be those that’s engaged 10 years before the wedding

Having watched some stories of their party, I can't understand while Mr. Muscle has to pout constantly. He has a fine smile! Kiki probably wants him to fit into the "boss witch" image she has

Reactions: 1
You think he’d crack a smile for his engagement pic 🤣 will he be pouting in the wedding photos?

• Haha
Seems like it was well planned. She didn’t seem that surprised and can you COPE with the state of him on the IG live.

• Haha
Them shoes he always wears turrrrrrn me stomach how she goes out with him without being embarrassed flexing that steriod arm and trying to get them tit tattoos that all the wannabe ''lads'' have is soul draining

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You think he’d crack a smile for his engagement pic 🤣 will he be pouting in the wedding photos?
They must be reading here, he addressed the fact he does smile on his story 😂

• Haha
Them shoes he always wears turrrrrrn me stomach how she goes out with him without being embarrassed flexing that steriod arm and trying to get them tit tattoos that all the wannabe ''lads'' have is soul draining
Omg the shoes, imagine sweating in them 🤢 I saw Tommy Fury wearing something similar, the absolute hack, thinks he’s delicious. He’s rotten

They must be reading here, he addressed the fact he does smile on his story 😂
He has a lovely smile, if he was more authentic his following would naturally grow. If he throws out all of his crappy shoes and tight 3/4 length pants

He has a lovely smile, if he was more authentic his following would naturally grow. If he throws out all of his crappy shoes and tight 3/4 length pants
I agree about genuine followers, he bought a load more last night, thinking no1 would notice becoz he got engaged, get a grip Craig

I mean how can he jump 4K followers in a few hours and Kiki doesn’t even jump 500? Imagine spending your engagement night buying followers

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.