Kikifit and Craig

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She also seems extreme high maintenance and a boss witch. Does she forget for girl code when he cheated on someone with her šŸ™„ dirty yoke

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Her chest here looks so dry and leathery like itā€™s been burnt over and over again šŸ¤„ hot climates really arenā€™t for her sheā€™s going to look so old by the time sheā€™s 30
The filter doesnā€™t help. Poor dog in the heat too! And sure Craig is going around like a golden goddess. He actually turns my stomach. What does she see in him.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Knew the brother wouldnā€™t be long behind trotting after them. Her sister on route too! How can she travel, suppose sheā€™s an essential worker now šŸ™„

• Haha
Knew the brother wouldnā€™t be long behind trotting after them. Her sister on route too! How can she travel, suppose sheā€™s an essential worker now šŸ™„
Excuse me influencing is essEntiAL :ROFLMAO: the absolute state of her implants. Theyā€™re like two balloons places too far apart. They donā€™t look natural or good at all!

Reactions: 8
They're such a ridiculous looking pair. Him "building an empire" is comical. Tragic actually. She just looks like she got hit in the face with a frying pan. The fillers, botox, sun exposure and fake tits šŸ™ˆ But sure look at the company they keepšŸ™„ bunch of coke heads and blow up dolls.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Excuse me influencing is essEntiAL :ROFLMAO: the absolute state of her implants. Theyā€™re like two balloons places too far apart. They donā€™t look natural or good at all!
They are so Bad! I remember a few months ago. She was saying how she wants to get the re done as she wasnā€™t happy. I wouldnā€™t blame her , she barely even covers them and they are always in ur face!, the state of her outfit last night with her sister. This boss witch who and the other yoke building his empire like someone already said. Absolute hack of them

Oh no never heard of her. No doubt they only hang out with gym goers. State of Craig

Iā€™ve followed Caroline for ages, she seems really genuine. Recently enough her boyfriend of 10 years just dumped her, right after they moved country together! He seems like another tosser ā€œbuilding an empireā€. He got loads of followers years ago from being her boyfriend and then started a coaching business. Looks like as soon as he was able to support himself without her, he dumped her. She put up a video on YouTube and quickly took it down but she seemed blindsided by it.

• Sad
Iā€™ve followed Caroline for ages, she seems really genuine. Recently enough her boyfriend of 10 years just dumped her, right after they moved country together! He seems like another tosser ā€œbuilding an empireā€. He got loads of followers years ago from being her boyfriend and then started a coaching business. Looks like as soon as he was able to support himself without her, he dumped her. She put up a video on YouTube and quickly took it down but she seemed blindsided by it.
He dumped her?! I used to follow her a while back and I agree with you she seemed very genuine and I remember thinking they were very loved up! Did she announce it anywhere in any detail or is it all taken down?

He dumped her?! I used to follow her a while back and I agree with you she seemed very genuine and I remember thinking they were very loved up! Did she announce it anywhere in any detail or is it all taken down?
No I donā€™t think thereā€™s anything up now on either of their pages! Heā€™s probably kicking himself cause it looks like sheā€™s having the time of her life now. Prob the life he wanted in Marbella but instead heā€™s home alone with his šŸ¤š

Aw I like Kiki. Hate seeing Rob Lipsett on her stories....everything about him makes me cringe, seems to think heā€™s some sort of Hugh Hefner hanging around with his girlfriend and a pack of girls šŸ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I like Kiki too but turns me off that sheā€™s mostly bought followers like Craig . Also how she puts up with him and his pouting like has he no teeth? She has an opinion of herself and paying big bucks for boat trips with the love island lads, itā€™s hilarious. Her boss witch shite too is hilarious and heā€™s building an empire šŸ¤¢ yet she knows he cheated with her so whoā€™s the girls girl. My list goes on. I did like her but seriously turning me off white all her tit and the head on Rob.

Reactions: 1
Who is the girl editing her vlogs? What is her story
Rebecca Shortt. Acts like she so confident, but can't stand straight in front of a mirror as she is so clearly body concious. If she does stand still one leg is about 6 foot away from the other and on its tippy toe. Also doesn't know how to wear a bra.

She moved to Dubai (mid pandemic like the rest of the dopes) because it was a 'vibe'. Also fucked off to Brazil mid pandemic last year (again, another vibe).

She also got her original account deleted and then had to start another one. And was devo...but said it was mercury or mars giving her a new life or some tit and the followers didn't matter. Then hit 2k followers and was weak

• Haha
Rebecca Shortt. Acts like she so confident, but can't stand straight in front of a mirror as she is so clearly body concious. If she does stand still one leg is about 6 foot away from the other and on its tippy toe. Also doesn't know how to wear a bra.

She moved to Dubai (mid pandemic like the rest of the dopes) because it was a 'vibe'. Also fucked off to Brazil mid pandemic last year (again, another vibe).

She also got her original account deleted and then had to start another one. And was devo...but said it was mercury or mars giving her a new life or some tit and the followers didn't matter. Then hit 2k followers and was weak

Interesting šŸ˜‚ is there a thread on her ??

32BE76FD-7B61-480C-8B92-02E988434D14.jpeg

omg get me a bucket. Heā€™s rotten, makes my skin crawl, imagine commenting that. Sheā€™s just as bad to pin it to the top hahaha Morto

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.