Kikifit and Craig

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Craig has miraculously jumped over another 1k followers in the last hour šŸ˜‚šŸ™„ heā€™s pathetic, no wonder he has to beg people to sign to his scamming coaching business

Kiki has also jumped over 4K followers in two days but has had no content, more bought followers, disappointed in her! Why bother having this big giveaway reaching 100k when she paid for most of them šŸ™„

Reactions: 1
Honestly the state of this guy. A caricature of a gym bro. How can this fool give gym advice when he has the legs of a 13 year old and he's so deluded and vain he thinks he looks good. Just because you pump yourself to the gills with steroids and train chest 3x a week doesn't mean you look good. And his tattoos are genuinely horrible

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Honestly the state of this guy. A caricature of a gym bro. How can this fool give gym advice when he has the legs of a 13 year old and he's so deluded and vain he thinks he looks good. Just because you pump yourself to the gills with steroids and train chest 3x a week doesn't mean you look good. And his tattoos are genuinely horrible
It's like he went on Pinterest and typed in "mens tattoos" and said "I'll take them all"

• Haha
Iā€™m surprised she even puts up with all this bullshit and bought followers and pouts. Itā€™s too much

Is it really fair to bring out a cookbook of other peoples recipes and charge for it?! She openly admits in her recipe videos that she finds them online so what on Earth makes it ok for her to stick it in an e-book and make a quick buck off it?

Reactions: 2
Ok so a friend of mine is six weeks into an 8 week plan with Kiki and she hasnā€™t changed her plan once?? She hasnā€™t changed her macros, she hasnā€™t done anything at all! IN 6 WEEKS! Absolutely scam artists, the pair of them!!! :mad:

• Angry
  • Wow
Ok so a friend of mine is six weeks into an 8 week plan with Kiki and she hasnā€™t changed her plan once?? She hasnā€™t changed her macros, she hasnā€™t done anything at all! IN 6 WEEKS! Absolutely scam artists, the pair of them!!! :mad:
Not surprised. If you read previous messages here, youā€™ll see she wasnā€™t the only one the scammed. For something like ā‚¬280!! Shame on them. No wonder theyā€™ve so much time to spend on restaurants and in the gym. Personal voice notes, did you ever hear such šŸ’©šŸ’©šŸ’©

Not surprised. If you read previous messages here, youā€™ll see she wasnā€™t the only one the scammed. For something like ā‚¬280!! Shame on them. No wonder theyā€™ve so much time to spend on restaurants and in the gym. Personal voice notes, did you ever hear such šŸ’©šŸ’©šŸ’©
Aslo to add, maybe Kiki needs the money as sheā€™s flat out buying followers! She jumps thousands in a week and literally jumps so much on some days she has no content. The same with that pathetic fake pouting BF and his brother .

Reactions: 3
The gooseberry! Thatā€™s what I call the brother these days!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I canā€™t stand Craigā€™s stories - he seems to think anyone who isnā€™t self employed must not be working hard for anything? Heā€™s constantly posting sh*t about ā€œbuilding an empireā€ - sorry hun do you think EVERY other person with a job isnā€™t working hard or working towards something? Has he ever had a real job? Any experience in the real world besides scamming people? No. So STFU.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I canā€™t stand Craigā€™s stories - he seems to think anyone who isnā€™t self employed must not be working hard for anything? Heā€™s constantly posting sh*t about ā€œbuilding an empireā€ - sorry hun do you think EVERY other person with a job isnā€™t working hard or working towards something? Has he ever had a real job? Any experience in the real world besides scamming people? No. So STFU.
Hahahah stop šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ building an empire, heā€™s worse than those HSE scammers!! Heā€™s so full of himself and his pouts, state of him. How does she put up with him and his bought followers! Unless sheā€™s just as bad šŸ˜³

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The gooseberry is still in Dubai! Shockkkk. Would love to know is he on the dole since heā€™s clearly unemployed šŸ˜‚
šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ he usually always stays a few days, dont u know by next week, heā€™ll be there with them. Someone said here before that they got a load of money years ago so obviously thatā€™s keeping them going. He will soon be tagging along with his brother as she said her sister is going over too. The apartment drama again, donā€™t u know the other apartment wasnā€™t insta worthy

• Haha
Doesnā€™t it always happen that theyā€™re never happy with the first place they book! And itā€™s never their fault either... :rolleyes: sounds like they donā€™t actually spend enough time selecting their perfect insta apartment and then throw their toys out of the pram when they arrive! Does anyone remember a few months ago when they arrived BEFORE check-in time at an Airbnb and threw a fit on their stories because the owner wasnā€™t there to let them in and didnā€™t have it ready. So they had to go somewhere else... then blamed their luck:ROFLMAO: no babe, you just donā€™t understand booking rules!

I really don't know what she sees in him I can't imagine him on top looking down with that disgusting squinty eye face. Rank.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.