Kikifit and Craig

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am a PT myself, have worked with several people who worked with Kiki and Craig. Their workouts are not personalised at all for the price nor are their meal plans. They were slow to respond to check ins and complaints and refused to refund clients who weren’t happy (just blocked on IG). For the amount of people she would have to work with to make the money for the lifestyle (well both of them) no one is getting personal attention and it can’t be worth the cost IMO.

Reactions: 6
Am a PT myself, have worked with several people who worked with Kiki and Craig. Their workouts are not personalised at all for the price nor are their meal plans. They were slow to respond to check ins and complaints and refused to refund clients who weren’t happy (just blocked on IG). For the amount of people she would have to work with to make the money for the lifestyle (well both of them) no one is getting personal attention and it can’t be worth the cost IMO.
Yes I was thinking! Especially when I saw a friend of mine on insta putting up copy and paste from Craig and google. All the screenshots of chats he puts up and his detailed replies while they are on a date night 😂 but for their lifestyle and rent, they must have loadssss of clients to have that money? Yet several people know he is just waffling especially when he messaged me wondering did I want to sign up to his plan 😂🙄 I’m just surprised he has so many clients

Reactions: 1
Anyone see this girl on insta stories talking about a pt she had that would give her meaty meal plans despite her saying she’s vegan and sending over foods she would regularly eat, and not giving her a refund after a few weeks of being so distant. She never said who it was but she posted a pic that they posted, a before and after of her that she didn’t achieve through him, and the emojis were familiar to say the least🤭
No didn’t see that 🤔 the Tabb twins post similar stuff and emojis too..... could have been those?

No didn’t see that 🤔 the Tabb twins post similar stuff and emojis too..... could have been those?
Ciarabutlerrr on Instagram has the highlight titled pt! Again can’t be sure who it was I just assumed Craig but I could be wrong, I’ve never heard of these twins!
Edit: being referred to as He a lot or they..and in one image the user is blocked but it looks like a “gj” in craigjfittness

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
There are a scary amount of ‘PTs’ on Instagram doing the same. Signing up all these people for mad money and they barely have a qualification. Ignoring clients and sending general emails with just names changed. There could be a whole thread dedicated to them!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ciarabutlerrr on Instagram has the highlight titled pt! Again can’t be sure who it was I just assumed Craig but I could be wrong, I’ve never heard of these twins!
Edit: being referred to as He a lot or they..and in one image the user is blocked but it looks like a “gj” in craigjfittness
Oh my goodness! I am shocked and saddened by the poor girls experience. It’s under ‘coaches’ Highlight. The poor poor girl. It is 100% Craig! If you really look at the screenshots and messages she scribbled out, you can make out Kiki name also and a pic of clients progress clearly says his name half scribbled out. She also referred to tome zones and laws in different countries, referring to Dubai. Also all about copy and paste which I had mentioned about a friend of mine on Instagram too! I also think the phone call she got was from Kiki, as it clearly was someone backing him up with a bigger following. I’m so shocked. Everyone should check it out. The poor girl.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
889B28F2-846E-4F9F-A81F-04E3D8A123A0.png

Haha yeah right! Not what clients reviews say Craig! No wonder you’d believe he lies! If he spent as much time actually on each individual, rather than pouting on insta like a teenage girl, maybe people wouldn’t be complaining of his expensive service

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The best was when Craig had a story up of him in “business class” on Emirates “checking in clients” but Kiki had a story up of herself Craig and the brother all squeezed into the same row in economy 😬

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
The best was when Craig had a story up of him in “business class” on Emirates “checking in clients” but Kiki had a story up of herself Craig and the brother all squeezed into the same row in economy 😬
Omg I remember 😂 becoz on most Emirates flights, you’ve to pass a few business class (empty) seats before you reach economy so he obviously took the pic , sad sad individual. I forgot about that. How is he not mortified. Just goes to show the fake life he’s living. I actually saw the before and after pic he recently posted of his big body. He looks way better before and more natural. Now he’s just blown up and looks like he can’t walk straight, he’s massive like is he doing a competition or what

Also jumped 1.5k over night! If you look at all the recent followers, they are all from the Middle East and fake account. How more sad can he get.

Reactions: 3
My friends signed up to his coaching . Wanted a refund as they both got the same emails and both blocked. Kiki is the same.don’t know how they can do that to people after handing out so much. He give me serious ick vibes too!!

• Sick
  • Angry
Also jumped 1.5k over night! If you look at all the recent followers, they are all from the Middle East and fake account. How more sad can he get.
Same amount of followers as keemon, she posts less frequently and gets 13k likes a post.. he gets 800-1k 🤥🤥🤥

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Same amount of followers as keemon, she posts less frequently and gets 13k likes a post.. he gets 800-1k 🤥🤥🤥
How pathetic bless them 😂 same type of fake accounts, fake profiles. It’s sad too, revolving their life around trying to show a fake lifestyle on insta. It’s a pity coz I didn’t think Kiki would entertain that tit. Makes me wonder are her followers the same 🙄🙄 I liked her... it’s a shame

Reactions: 5
Kiki also messages the girls if they gave Craig abuse for not refunding 😂 she’s not as innocent as she comes across. Why would she get involved in his scams and just stay out of it! Her coaching ‘voice note’ bull is just the same! 5 seconds of well done 🙄

Reactions: 3
Kiki also messages the girls if they gave Craig abuse for not refunding 😂 she’s not as innocent as she comes across. Why would she get involved in his scams and just stay out of it! Her coaching ‘voice note’ bull is just the same! 5 seconds of well done 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 2
How pathetic bless them 😂 same type of fake accounts, fake profiles. It’s sad too, revolving their life around trying to show a fake lifestyle on insta. It’s a pity coz I didn’t think Kiki would entertain that tit. Makes me wonder are her followers the same 🙄🙄 I liked her... it’s a shame
they also never get brand deals like ever! You think with that following you’d get something but they have low engagement 🤭

I'm so disappointed. I follow her and thought she seemed OK. I will say I felt there was something a bit off like she would be mean IRL but I thought it was just me being judgemental! I do feel she doesn't put much effort into her content in regards to education but I guess that's because she wants you to pay her!

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.