Kikifit and Craig

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm so disappointed. I follow her and thought she seemed OK. I will say I felt there was something a bit off like she would be mean IRL but I thought it was just me being judgemental! I do feel she doesn't put much effort into her content in regards to education but I guess that's because she wants you to pay her!
Same I’m disappointed to hear that they both treat people this way 😢

Reactions: 3
I’m surprised too. I like her but it’s so stereotypical that I’m being turned off her becoz of Craig. His fake followers, scamming people, Kiki probably has fake followers too, it’s all a game really.....

Reactions: 2
They remind me of Ellie Kelly and Conor Ryan, he’s really dampening her glow. Everyone is judging her becoz of him. Check of their thread! I feel like it’s the same with Kiki. Craig is so false and all for the gram like Conor.

Reactions: 4
Kiki just tagged Craig saying he does her food prep, trying to give him more clients by the looks of things. I hope she’s not vegan or she’ll get meat dishes everyday 😂🙄

Reactions: 1
I kind of like Kiki...I won't lie. I do see something genuine there. But one thing that wrecks my head about her is this 'bad witch' persona she's putting on lately.
I'm telling you this much, I'd absolutely puck the head off that 'bad witch' and wouldn't break a nail 😂😂 she's far from a bad witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I kind of like Kiki...I won't lie. I do see something genuine there. But one thing that wrecks my head about her is this 'bad witch' persona she's putting on lately.
I'm telling you this much, I'd absolutely puck the head off that 'bad witch' and wouldn't break a nail 😂😂 she's far from a bad witch.
I agree, it’s like the big sister chat. It’s weird but I do like her too, I’m just disappointed if she treats clients like that and is always posting about her voice notes which only do be 8-10 seconds long saying well done as it’s quicker than replying, she even said that herself. I hope she’s not buying her followers like Craig and his brother

Reactions: 1
Miraculously Craig jumps nearly another 1k followers from this morning 😂🙄

• Haha
He wrecks my head! The pouting, the funny silly constipated faces he pulls. The blown up body, bought followers every few days, scamming people with his fake coaching.even his voice is irritating! Sorry rant over!
Don’t know what Kiki sees in him! I hope she’s not as fake as him as I really like her

Reactions: 7
Scamming people is reprehensible, and should be rightly called out. No doubt it will eventually catch up with them - hard to see what they would fall back on

Craig is the definition of embarrassment. Love reading all the abuse he gets under her tiktok videos. He has ZERO brain cells.

Craig also has no life, he lets on he is living the dream in Dubai when in fact he is just existing. Not living a life what so ever, all he does is go to the gym and take pictures of himself. He doesn’t even drink when he goes out and he only goes out with them other “influencers” to try get a few more followers.

Iv been following Kiki for years, her insta blew up when she stop posting “couple goals” pics of her and Craig.
I like Kiki however she talks about once a cheater always a cheater on her girl chats, but Craig cheated on his ex gf with her soooo...

Kiki is a clever girl I can’t wait for the day she realise she doesn’t need that wart in her life anymore

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Craig is the definition of embarrassment. Love reading all the abuse he gets under her tiktok videos. He has ZERO brain cells.

Craig also has no life, he lets on he is living the dream in Dubai when in fact he is just existing. Not living a life what so ever, all he does is go to the gym and take pictures of himself. He doesn’t even drink when he goes out and he only goes out with them other “influencers” to try get a few more followers.

Iv been following Kiki for years, her insta blew up when she stop posting “couple goals” pics of her and Craig.
I like Kiki however she talks about once a cheater always a cheater on her girl chats, but Craig cheated on his ex gf with her soooo...

Kiki is a clever girl I can’t wait for the day she realise she doesn’t need that wart in her life anymore
Ohhh…. Insider goss! I love it 😂 who was his ex? Surprised he has one. He drives me mad. I like Kiki but I feel my opinion is changing becoz he is such a dose!! I mean the silly pouts and bought followers and love island crowd on a yacht like can u imagine the price of that ticket 😂 seriously surprised how he gets people to have his as a coach, are they cracked!

He was going out with a girl called Sarah Martin
Can’t believe he cheated on her with Kiki, what’s all this crap about no way would she tolerate a boy like that, eh she’s going out with one that did the same 🙄 this big sister/boss witch needs to stop, what she is she like 🙄

• Heart
everytime Craig calls kiki “my little lady” I die a painful slow death inside..

• Sick
Reactions: 6
The comments under kikis recent pic saying ‘he’s pouting’ and he comments that he preparing to kiss his girl. He’s pathetic. Maybe he has no teeth…

So their apartment is not 40k for a year it’s more like 10k and it’s on a short term rental they pay month by month. She has a science degree not sports science and they originally moved over to Abu Dhabi teaching but got their visas cancelled and kicked out after a few weeks because they got found out sharing an apartment and he advertised his school apartment for sub let. That’s the first time they went up to Dubai to try make it as pt/influencers. They went home with their tail between their ass and came back out during Covid because Dubai were extending all tourist visas for free so they could stay there longer. She’s been buying followers for years but her free workouts in lockdown has actually gotten her some real followers now and she’s more popular. Initially she did in person personal training in Dubai. They are always breaking up and fighting at this stage I’d say they are only together for the gram.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
So their apartment is not 40k for a year it’s more like 10k and it’s on a short term rental they pay month by month. She has a science degree not sports science and they originally moved over to Abu Dhabi teaching but got their visas cancelled and kicked out after a few weeks because they got found out sharing an apartment and he advertised his school apartment for sub let. That’s the first time they went up to Dubai to try make it as pt/influencers. They went home with their tail between their ass and came back out during Covid because Dubai were extending all tourist visas for free so they could stay there longer. She’s been buying followers for years but her free workouts in lockdown has actually gotten her some real followers now and she’s more popular. Initially she did in person personal training in Dubai. They are always breaking up and fighting at this stage I’d say they are only together for the gram.
Ohhhh interesting… becoz I was in Dubai at the time, approx 6-12 months ago and Kiki shared the name of the new apartments they are in, I googled them and it told me it was approx €42k per year as Kiki actually said on stories that they paid a month upfront 🙄 the site I was on that charged 40k was the exact same apartments they were in. It could be all wrong tho. I do believe she bought followers, every second day he’s up 500 followers so Craig’s worse! Do u know why he never smiles and looks so cross all the time! Not surprised they break up, they think they are posh and becks. The boss witch act is so childish too!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.