Kikifit and Craig

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone follow Kikis sister ? Baffles me how herself and the boyfriend are college students and are affording a two week holiday in split šŸ™„ didnā€™t know college students could afford that level of bouji
She kind of gives off the vibe on her insta that they are staying there no?? Or have I just mistaken all of her stories haha .. My wee sister is in her year in DCU and tbf she said sheā€™s very studious!

She kind of gives off the vibe on her insta that they are staying there no?? Or have I just mistaken all of her stories haha .. My wee sister is in her year in DCU and tbf she said sheā€™s very studious!
Donā€™t think so saw on her stories last night that it was their last night !

Reactions: 1
How has Kiki suddenly jumped to over 200k? Wasnā€™t she like 170k two weeks ago I checked. Yet she has no content anymore and gets that much followersā€¦ something doesnā€™t add up again . Whereā€™s her big balloons and celebrations for 200k. So false!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Sheā€™s jumped by a 1000 people a day every day this week! I smell bullshit šŸ¤‘

Reactions: 2
I swear she was at 80k like 2 months ago ??šŸ˜‚ or am I wrong lol
No your right, I was only saying this. No big celebration of ā€˜200kā€™ too? Especially considering she has had no content the last few weeks must be talking a leaf out of Craigā€™s book and buying them, he jumps a couple of hundred every few days, same with his brother and they have no content only his pouting face. Morto for them all.

No your right, I was only saying this. No big celebration of ā€˜200kā€™ too? Especially considering she has had no content the last few weeks must be talking a leaf out of Craigā€™s book and buying them, he jumps a couple of hundred every few days, same with his brother and they have no content only his pouting face. Morto for them all.
I find it so sad, the numbers must give them some satisfaction, security or esteem? Itā€™s so shallow and kind of pathetic in a way.

I find it so sad, the numbers must give them some satisfaction, security or esteem? Itā€™s so shallow and kind of pathetic in a way.
But like, don't they understand they are just wasting money? It's not like the fake followers will buy their programs etc. And they don't do ads. So I don't understand the point of it

Reactions: 5
Does Craig ever give it a rest. He must be on his phone 90% of his day. Always spewing the same sh*t with tacky quotes from Pinterest

Reactions: 3
Like thereā€™s a reason they never get collars or free stuff, becoz all their followers are fake. I liked Kiki but sheā€™s all for the gram , same as Craig and his tag along brother. Defo must be insecure , itā€™s such an odd relationship. Canā€™t see them having much in common becoz heā€™s a complete muppet and is really turning people off her

Collabs šŸ˜‚ no doubt they are on collars too

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Like thereā€™s a reason they never get collars or free stuff, becoz all their followers are fake. I liked Kiki but sheā€™s all for the gram , same as Craig and his tag along brother. Defo must be insecure , itā€™s such an odd relationship. Canā€™t see them having much in common becoz heā€™s a complete muppet and is really turning people off her

Collabs šŸ˜‚ no doubt they are on collars too
There's gonna be no wedding...I guarantee it.

Any other person on social media would have made a huge deal of 200k as itā€™s a massive achievement but not if youā€™ve bought them šŸ˜‚

But like, don't they understand they are just wasting money? It's not like the fake followers will buy their programs etc. And they don't do ads. So I don't understand the point of it
It adds realism to their scam. It makes them look popular and legit. If you are looking for a personal trainer online and you see two. One with 200k+ followers and one with 2,000. A lot of people will choose the 200k one. Especially girls who want to be an 'insta' girl like Kiki. That's who she tricks into her programs. Sending a one sentence voice note 'you're doing great girl keep it up' and calling it a weekly check in šŸ™„

It adds realism to their scam. It makes them look popular and legit. If you are looking for a personal trainer online and you see two. One with 200k+ followers and one with 2,000. A lot of people will choose the 200k one. Especially girls who want to be an 'insta' girl like Kiki. That's who she tricks into her programs. Sending a one sentence voice note 'you're doing great girl keep it up' and calling it a weekly check in šŸ™„

One day insta will do a clear out on fake profiles or ā€œbotsā€ and they did it on Twitter before, I think! Justin Bieber lost a few thousands of followers along with other huns and celebrities. Weā€™ll see their real follower count then šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Ok Kiki was literally at 202k this morning when we were chatting and I just checked and now sheā€™s 205! Canā€™t keep up with this one

Ok Kiki was literally at 202k this morning when we were chatting and I just checked and now sheā€™s 205! Canā€™t keep up with this one
Sheā€™s at 207 now! No way her content is that good sheā€™s jumping thousands a day

Sheā€™s at 207 now! No way her content is that good sheā€™s jumping thousands a day
She has no content! Thatā€™s the funny part. Actually canā€™t believe how much Iā€™m turned off her lately, between the fakeness and that boyfriend /fiancĆ© / building his kingdom gobshite

Do the food reels bug anyone else. The way sheā€™s up in your face and the way she eats turns my stomach
lol, why is every one with her moving like she is busting for a wee or stood on a boiling hot floor.

I donā€™t even follow her but she comes up on the feed and all I see is her moving erratically holding items of food on a tray like a waitress

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.