Kikifit and Craig

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting that she's posting her Instagram insights, wondering if she's looking on here and see's the flack she's getting about buying followers, it's either that or she's really narccisstic haha
Defo read here. Pity her brother in law and her husband to be doesn’t do it. They’d get a shock! Embarrassed for her! If he’s anything like his Instagram, he defo wears the trousers anyway!!

Reactions: 1
G
It’s the silly shoes he lives in all the time with the studs. Morto!
He definitely tells himself “he’s the alpha” while he’s squeezing into the check pants and slipping into the 2013 spike/stud shoes! Ugh ud have the ick just thinking about it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
G

He definitely tells himself “he’s the alpha” while he’s squeezing into the check pants and slipping into the 2013 spike/stud shoes! Ugh ud have the ick just thinking about it 😂
he’s too busy building his empire while she’s being a boss witch 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Does anyone remember when they got caught on that page influencers in the wild and the internet RIPPED THEM TO SHREDS :LOL:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Does anyone remember when they got caught on that page influencers in the wild and the internet RIPPED THEM TO SHREDS :LOL:
When was this roughly?? Can you remember?? They have some real gold on that page... but couldn’t find the one for Kiki and Craig

Absolute state of Craig ripping the tank top off himself. He will be very funny looking in twenty years time, imagine. He’s so blown up it’s rotten

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Found those videos. There’s two of them 😂😂. Also got some of the top comments from both because some of them are gold
Considering its their friend sending in the videos, they're just doing it for clout, bad publicity is still publicity 🤷🏼‍♀️

The recent one was sent by a friend. But I think the first was someone else sending it. But Kiki found the funny side of it in the comments which I liked about her ngl

The recent one was sent by a friend. But I think the first was someone else sending it. But Kiki found the funny side of it in the comments which I liked about her ngl
Hold it down and click download linked file and then go to your downloads and you’ll be able to see it. The Instagram is called influencersinthewild but it’s so hard to find the posts they post so often

Anyone follow Kikis sister ? Baffles me how herself and the boyfriend are college students and are affording a two week holiday in split 🙄 didn’t know college students could afford that level of bouji

Anyone follow Kikis sister ? Baffles me how herself and the boyfriend are college students and are affording a two week holiday in split 🙄 didn’t know college students could afford that level of bouji
Oh stop more trust fund babies living off the parents

Maybe Craig is supporting it or Kikis business or maybe Craig’s bought followers chipped in

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.