Kikifit and Craig

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thing is, I actually can’t imagine what would have sparked this given they’ve been glued to each other since they met. He doesn’t strike me as the type to cheat on her, he seems to be genuinely mad about her. She used to say they fought all the time but she’s stopped saying that lately
He’s all about her on the gram becoz he comes across as perfect and the perfect life and job. Perfect insta followers too and we all know about that!! God knows what happened, doubt he cheated, maybe she was as sick of the pouting and same old silly pair of spikey shoes he wears

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Okay she’s gone off and bought a load of warm clothes ? Prolonged stay maybe …

Reactions: 3
Craig saying 15-20k steps is “easy” for everyone in his stories… that’s 2hrs of walking a day. Not everyone has a job where they can WhatsApp 30second voicenotes as a response to clients or recycling the same copy and paste meal and training plans which takes all of 5 seconds. Can’t stand fitness influencers who spew nonsense advice that isn’t applicable to 90% of their following

Also laughing to myself at his brothers page where in his bio he’s calling himself a public figure 😂 taking photos of your constipation face and putting a nice filter on them doesn’t make you a public figure you absolute tool🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I thought the same, and judging by Kiki's insta feed all her photos with Craig, and the photos from the day she got engaged are archived.
Wonder what went down there, very strange but also very obvious....

Reactions: 5
Whatever it is must have been bad, especially to move back home . Can’t believe she only proposed to him last week like you can’t keep up with these two!

Reactions: 2
If I remember correctly, she said she was getting her boobs redone. Maybe that’s why she’s home

^^actually I’ve just seen she’s deleted all the pics and her engagement highlights from her Instagram. Oh dear

If I remember correctly, she said she was getting her boobs redone. Maybe that’s why she’s home

^^actually I’ve just seen she’s deleted all the pics and her engagement highlights from her Instagram. Oh dear
I saw that too! Either they have had a very bad argument or it’s off..,

Reactions: 1
She defo wouldn’t be getting them done in Ireland I’d imagine? Think it’s late September as she went for consultation in July she said

Reactions: 2
Craig’s jeans are so tight in his stories that his zip has burst open :sick: dont even get me started on his grid post today, like why is he always the one sticking a leg out and tensing like his life depends on it. God he gives me the ick

Craig’s jeans are so tight in his stories that his zip has burst open :sick: dont even get me started on his grid post today, like why is he always the one sticking a leg out and tensing like his life depends on it. God he gives me the ick
And the shorts pulled up! He is rotten and the pouts on his stories! I’d even leave him for his silly carry on, let alone anything else

Why is Craig acting like he’s having a quiet movie night in when he is clearly seen in Annie K Van Keulen’s story doing a shot and fist pumping after taking it . I assume he’s trying to make it look like to Kiki he isn’t going out while she’s gone … to upset etc.

Also could be way off but I’m fairly certain Kiki had a pic on her grid of herself and this girl Annie K a few weeks ago because that’s how I found her before ( she’s stunning) but the pic has since been removed …

Reactions: 4
Why is Craig acting like he’s having a quiet movie night in when he is clearly seen in Annie K Van Keulen’s story doing a shot and fist pumping after taking it . I assume he’s trying to make it look like to Kiki he isn’t going out while she’s gone … to upset etc.

Also could be way off but I’m fairly certain Kiki had a pic on her grid of herself and this girl Annie K a few weeks ago because that’s how I found her before ( she’s stunning) but the pic has since been removed …
Saw the video , he’s so pathetic like Kiki must have saw something that we clearly can’t. Isn’t Annie going out with that Joss Mooney guy?

Saw the video , he’s so pathetic like Kiki must have saw something that we clearly can’t. Isn’t Annie going out with that Joss Mooney guy?
I'd say she was with him before he was as bad as he is now and she was just blinded by love and didn't see how revolting he'd become. Maybe she's finally opened her eyes!

I'm actually gobsmacked though, they seemed so obsessed with each other and so wrapped up in their little bubble, I didn't think anything could touch them. I wonder if shel adress it, people mentioning it on her new insta pic.
She's even deleted the group pic with all the lads which was still up after deleting all her and Craig's

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.