Kikifit and Craig

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it 100% true that Craig cheated on his ex with Kiki?
Yeah I was thinking that too cos she said on her stories she'd never be with a lad with a gf. Now unless because she 'didn't know' she doesn't count it??

Reactions: 2
Her boobs looks massive in her stories!! Can’t believe she’s going at them again in September. So fake and out of proportion to her body

Reactions: 1
Her boobs looks massive in her stories!! Can’t believe she’s going at them again in September. So fake and out of proportion to her body
Theyre awful they really don't suit her frame at all you can see her skin is stretched to the max around them

Reactions: 2
Theyre awful they really don't suit her frame at all you can see her skin is stretched to the max around them
And they are so far apart like crazy the fact she paid for them! She’s morphing worse than So sue me lately!

Reactions: 4
I'm new! Just getting the hang off things here! 🤣 What do we make off Craig's matching new tat??? 😖🤢

Oh no, I was considering it any feedback?
You would be better off just calculating the calories you need, the meal plans are extremely basic and repetitive, they are supposed to change every few weeks but they are just recycled back to you, same with the exercises. Alot of the girls in the group chat were not happy with it, I guess if you're a complete beginner then it may be worth it but if you have any knowledge yourself then it's quite pointless. I was on a gaining plan and she had me on 1,600 calories, it was ridiculous as I maintain at about 2,100 any less then that I was going to lose serious weight.

Reactions: 5
I feel like Kiki is going to end up looking like AJ in love Island in a few years if she doesn't calm down with the surgeries 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I haven't checked their pages in ages.. they are engaged!!! Craig and that horrible check pants thats welded onto him. He can't smile for anything. What's with one arm always clenched into a fist when they are taking photos together......seriously. he is nothing to look at and she just looks stretched and over plumped.

Reactions: 4
I haven't checked their pages in ages.. they are engaged!!! Craig and that horrible check pants thats welded onto him. He can't smile for anything. What's with one arm always clenched into a fist when they are taking photos together......seriously. he is nothing to look at and she just looks stretched and over plumped.
Him and his brother go up nearly 1k followers every two days! Two weeks ago I was on Keelins and it was like 14k, yesterday it was 18.5 and now he’s 19k 😂 he needs a new hobbie. Exactly like someone said before, it’s obvious they are bought as his content stinks and not one of them ever have a collab or PR package

Reactions: 3
The money is gonna run out and all they’ll be left with skin like a leather suitcase, droopy tits, erectile dysfunction and in the gooseberry’s case, ears you can tune in satellite signals with! Just kidding, they’ll still have their legions of followers to boost their ego…

Skitting at the check pants being welded on to him. They’ll crawl off him at this stage, he’s forever wearing them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I get weird vibes off him as if he controls her. Also why does it seem her family doesn’t like him. He never stays are hers

Interesting that she's posting her Instagram insights, wondering if she's looking on here and see's the flack she's getting about buying followers, it's either that or she's really narccisstic haha

I get weird vibes off him as if he controls her. Also why does it seem her family doesn’t like him. He never stays are hers
Really? I get the opposite vibe. She’s always saying they fight all the time like oh “me and Craig kill each other” :unsure: lately she’s been coming out with statements that sound like they’re from a therapist like “fight the problem not each other”. Nothing wrong with therapy at alll but I have a feeling they’ll be with other people in 10 years time.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.