Kikifit and Craig

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
208 thousand now! A thousand people in half a day. How is she not embarrassed

Reactions: 2
Like she must know that people are wise to her
Of course she does, I’d imagine it’s the younger generation she attracts. I mean all you’ve to do is look at her pics and Craig’s pics. The pic she just posted of her arse like is that the best content she has

WHAT THE ACTUAL F*CK CRAIG! Is he ACTUALLY implying that he is professionally trained to assist someone going through cancer treatment! HE HAS NO QUALIFICATIONS IN NUTRITION OR MEDICINE! Also reading that clients message it looks like he followed Craig’s training when he *wasnt* going through chemo. The lies and false advertising are disgusting. duck him.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
WHAT THE ACTUAL F*CK CRAIG! Is he ACTUALLY implying that he is professionally trained to assist someone going through cancer treatment! HE HAS NO QUALIFICATIONS IN NUTRITION OR MEDICINE! Also reading that clients message it looks like he followed Craig’s training when he *wasnt* going through chemo. The lies and false advertising are disgusting. duck him.
I don't think he was referring to himself as the medical person. The training and nutrition genius, yes.

Then again, for someone at 124kg...... you dont exactly need a genius to tell you what to do in order to drop weight

Reactions: 5
I don't think he was referring to himself as the medical person. The training and nutrition genius, yes.

Then again, for someone at 124kg...... you dont exactly need a genius to tell you what to do in order to drop weight
No, not a medical professional but I think he was trying to paint this picture that his nutrition plan was helping someone while going through cancer treatment. Trained dieticians go through so many years of education - this fella has no idea what this client potentially needs from a nutrition or training basis whilst battling cancer. It’s extremely irresponsible and the ethical choice would have been to recommend a registered dietitian instead of taking his money and boasting about it.

Hmmm no engagement ring on Kiki in recent story and back to Ireland without Craig?

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Hasn't liked his last 2 posts either and no cribbing about missing each other 🤔
Very sus… aren’t they always boasting about only having spent a few days apart since they met (so healthy)

• Haha
She went a very long winded route to ireland as well, probably last minute flight booked

Reactions: 3
I just think it’s all a bit strange how they never came home after their engagement to their families to celebrate??

Reactions: 6
Did she mention why she is home or did I miss that? Is it for s small holiday?

She’s in Ireland whist Craig is flat out building his empire 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Did she mention why she is home or did I miss that? Is it for s small holiday?

She’s in Ireland whist Craig is flat out building his empire 😂😂
I’m been a grade A creeper, there’s no ring on her hand in the photo with her and her sister…..

Reactions: 3
Thing is, I actually can’t imagine what would have sparked this given they’ve been glued to each other since they met. He doesn’t strike me as the type to cheat on her, he seems to be genuinely mad about her. She used to say they fought all the time but she’s stopped saying that lately

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.