Kikifit and Craig

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The proposal really made me lol, like it’s not a proposal, you had already accepted his proposal therefore there was nothing to propose? 🤪 it was all for a YouTube video which was so cringe and not intimate at all. Like just admit it was a gift and move on girl
Of course it wasn’t intimate. They had a videographer with them throughout the full day! Not half obvious! How sad

Reactions: 2
Trust me they don’t do ❄, they literally go out so they can take some pictures for the gram, they are so sad and boring 🤮.
So sad! Imagine they took a week off social media, they’d have to actually live in the moment.

Reactions: 1
Do the food reels bug anyone else. The way she’s up in your face and the way she eats turns my stomach

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Do the food reels bug anyone else. The way she’s up in your face and the way she eats turns my stomach
They’re also just copying of someone else’s recipes? Like I could be wrong but the likes of Roz Purcell and other food bloggers try to create their own recipes…

Reactions: 2
Kiki has gone waaaay too far with the lip fillers this time, she has that like shelf that people get when there's too much and badly done 😬

Reactions: 4
Kiki has gone waaaay too far with the lip fillers this time, she has that like shelf that people get when there's too much and badly done 😬
I noticed that in her recent stories, her top lip looks warped! Like actually looks like hits healing from cold sores. Very bad with the fake teeth too! Craigs sisters joined them on their essential travels I see

Reactions: 3
Just for some caparison: I scrolled back a year, and then also screenshot from today. This is only a year, imagine what she will look like in 5 years
Honestly like he got it done over a week ago so it’s not like it’s still swollen!! Worse than So sue me! It’s desperate, she’s gone over board and new boobs too soon

was searching her on Instagram to see her lips and she’s shadow banned 😌😌 insta is getting sick of her too

• Haha
Omg she IS shadow banned!! How does that happen? Do you think it’s cause she was buying followers?

Omg she IS shadow banned!! How does that happen? Do you think it’s cause she was buying followers?
Sorry if it’s a stupid question but what does shadow banned mean? She still comes up for me when I search but maybe it’s because I follow her

I am a personal trainer, I am 100% sure Craig is on gear.

With Kiki it is more difficult to tell, I would be 70% sure. She is lean/has abs all year round which is suspicious, especially given the amount of muscle she has put on over the last 1/2 years.

I feel very sorry for young people who are handing them over money and are expecting a good service. I charge a lot less and actually care about peoples wellbeing or results. It seems they just want to fund their own influencer lifestyles.

Kiki saying she’s not one of the pretty girls in the gym when she literally has her brows and lashes done constantly, has massive lips, expensive gym gear which she pushes out her balloon boobs out of at every chance. Girl stop fishing for compliments.

Also as I’ve said before, they used to go to my gym and she definitely wasn’t a girls girl there. Didn’t talk to anyone, not even Craig. They were both just concerned about mirror selfies and video angles.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Craig looks like he’s on ❄ in his latest video… his eyes are so intense 👀

I’d love to understand what they are living on! Summer rentals in Spain, meals out all day everyday and beach clubs and clubs on the weekend! That’s serious dollar they are dropping! I work full time with a decent income but don’t think I’d manage that for more than a week for hols 🤡

I’d love to understand what they are living on! Summer rentals in Spain, meals out all day everyday and beach clubs and clubs on the weekend! That’s serious dollar they are dropping! I work full time with a decent income but don’t think I’d manage that for more than a week for hols 🤡
Someone said before that Craig and his brother got a big pay out form an accident a few years back as his brother clearly doesn’t work and ‘living it up’ and Kiki is a professional scammer with many a person in this thread unfortunately part of her scams , so hope that answers the question 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.