Kikifit and Craig #2 Learn how to troll your ex fiance - Craig O Sullivan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys do you think Caroline has cheated on Gary and that prompted their breakup? Gary’s new lady posted a pic together stating “loyalty, happiness and orgasms” is all she wants in a relationship and in the comments Gary says “those are the essentials”. I initially thought he cheated on Caroline bc right after the breakup he showed the new girl but it would then be stupid to talk about loyalty? Plus a guy posted in comments that Caroline had sex with Cristian guzman
No I don’t think she cheated I think he cheated on her as he left her twice before once around 3 years ago. They broke up for about 10 months and we’re back together at the start of the very first lockdown then he left her again during the summer and then quickly got with his new girl so was probably seeing the new girl while he was with Caroline as she said in her YouTube video she deleted he left her out of nowhere and it was unexpected.

Reactions: 4
No I don’t think she cheated I think he cheated on her as he left her twice before once around 3 years ago. They broke up for about 10 months and we’re back together at the start of the very first lockdown then he left her again during the summer and then quickly got with his new girl so was probably seeing the new girl while he was with Caroline as she said in her YouTube video she deleted he left her out of nowhere and it was unexpected.
Ya he was the one who cheated for sure!

Reactions: 6
Guys do you think Caroline has cheated on Gary and that prompted their breakup? Gary’s new lady posted a pic together stating “loyalty, happiness and orgasms” is all she wants in a relationship and in the comments Gary says “those are the essentials”. I initially thought he cheated on Caroline bc right after the breakup he showed the new girl but it would then be stupid to talk about loyalty? Plus a guy posted in comments that Caroline had sex with Cristian guzman
Where was this commented?

If you look at Craig’s videos he averages between 15k-20k views on the reels he posts with 108k followers … then look at seanfitzness who averages 30k and over views on his videos with just over 30k followers! Crazy the amount of fake followers Craig has bought ! He also averages just over a thousand likes on his post with 108k followers ?😂 and he also buys likes for his posts ! That lad is the biggest fake on Instagram Iv ever seen!

If you look at Craig’s videos he averages between 15k-20k views on the reels he posts with 108k followers … then look at seanfitzness who averages 30k and over views on his videos with just over 30k followers! Crazy the amount of fake followers Craig has bought ! He also averages just over a thousand likes on his post with 108k followers ?😂 and he also buys likes for his posts ! That lad is the biggest fake on Instagram Iv ever seen!

Still wait for insta to do a clear out of bot likes/follows/views. Twitter done it a few years ago big names lost thousands of followers. On how the mightly meat heads will fall 😂

Yet you can pay him for advice on how to grow your page hahaha what a clown

Reactions: 2
Our Craig must have gotten some pocket money, up 2k in two days and was at 107 for nearly two weeks 😂 I wonder does Kiki look at him now and wonder what on earth did she see in him. His pictures getting 150 likes on on page that has nearly 110k followers, does he think we are as stupid as him

Reactions: 3
Lads I went onto Craig’s recent pic and he had 170 likes, I refreshed my phone ten mins later and he had 1500 likes hahah I swear to god. In the space of ten mins!!

Reactions: 6
So Kiki puts up a gym story with different gym gear and then puts up a pic of her in different gym gear again , I guess can’t put up a gym selfie straight away cause the editing takes too long

So Kiki puts up a gym story with different gym gear and then puts up a pic of her in different gym gear again , I guess can’t put up a gym selfie straight away cause the editing takes too long
Notice the blurring around the bottom of hair on the insta feed picture 🤔🤔

Reactions: 1
How the Fk does Kiki sister and her boyfriend all these expensive trips away like Paris atm ! Some life for students

*afford I mean
Well I did some investigating, Kiki went for dinner with her Dad last week and I spotted he had a nugent manufacturing jacket on, so I had a look on google. Kikis parents own a huge manufacturing company. You can meet the team on their website,her dad and mother are directors of the company. They would probably be doing really well for themselves!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Well I did some investigating, Kiki went for dinner with her Dad last week and I spotted he had a nugent manufacturing jacket on, so I had a look on google. Kikis parents own a huge manufacturing company. You can meet the team on their website,her dad and mother are directors of the company. They would probably be doing really well for themselves!
Can’t imagine they just give their kids loads of money? Maybe they do, is that
Something parents do? Becoz how would they ever earn their own money then or appreciate it when they know how easy they get it

Reactions: 2
Can’t imagine they just give their kids loads of money? Maybe they do, is that
Something parents do? Becoz how would they ever earn their own money then or appreciate it when they know how easy they get it
In fairness we would all say that but as parents we work as much as we can to provide the best for our kids and give them what we didn't have so I can see it happening where you want to help your child out so they don't have to do a typical labour job and can just do what they enjoy.

She also said she worked as a waitress for 6 years. I can’t imagine she’d have done that if her parents were giving her money.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.