Kikifit and Craig #2 Learn how to troll your ex fiance - Craig O Sullivan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Offtopic, to keep the thread working well for everyone that reads it we need to keep it somewhat ontopic - Please read our rules and why they're important
Don't know where else to put this, but has anyone else heard about Traytraycolcol and her boyfriend being done for money laundering? Her insta is gone.
Holy tit whaaaat? That is scandalous no way?😲 where did you get this info from? Would love the lowdown as I was always curious about her too and her PT ways.

Holy tit whaaaat? That is scandalous no way?😲 where did you get this info from? Would love the lowdown as I was always curious about her too and her PT ways.
Why were u curious all along? Did u think she was a bit dodge or something? How did I never pick up on this 😳

Supposedly Karl was using her businesses to launder money, which probably means both of them are in trouble? That's all I've heard sorry

this thread got so derailed! Did anyone watch Kiki in The Gym, Newbridge today? Is it the filter or has she gone mad on cheek fillers. I generally like kiki and enjoy her content but I’m not so sure now. She seems to be morphing into the typical insta gym hun.

Reactions: 6
In all fairness, there's not a chance in the world Keary's car store is 'sorting Craig out' with an 'Absolute weapon' of a car. 'Absolute' b**lox if you ask me. Hiring a car for a few days/weeks in Ireland isn't cheap whatsoever? Especially for something like a Mercedes E or C Class? You'd need a small loan to cover cost of insurance, hiring fee, damage deposit etc. Where's he getting this money from like baffles me no end.

Reactions: 8
Everything is either ‘genuinely’ or ‘literally’ for Craig, doesn’t even use them correctly in a sentence! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Gal is thriving without tattood loser gazza !!!!!
In all fairness, there's not a chance in the world Keary's car store is 'sorting Craig out' with an 'Absolute weapon' of a car. 'Absolute' b**lox if you ask me. Hiring a car for a few days/weeks in Ireland isn't cheap whatsoever? Especially for something like a Mercedes E or C Class? You'd need a small loan to cover cost of insurance, hiring fee, damage deposit etc. Where's he getting this money from like baffles me no end.
he got a big pay out a few years ago from an accident. Same with his gooseberry brother

How the Fk does Kiki sister and her boyfriend all these expensive trips away like Paris atm ! Some life for students

How the Fk does Kiki sister and her boyfriend all these expensive trips away like Paris atm ! Some life for students
*afford I mean

Reactions: 1
That pizza Kiki is so proud of looks like the crappy ones you can buy from the freezers in Tesco
looks almost as nasty as the horrible microwave chocolate thing she posted the other day she could hardly get the top off and it looked hard and overcooked and when somethings overcooked by a microwave it’s gunna be inedible

Reactions: 2
Guys do you think Caroline has cheated on Gary and that prompted their breakup? Gary’s new lady posted a pic together stating “loyalty, happiness and orgasms” is all she wants in a relationship and in the comments Gary says “those are the essentials”. I initially thought he cheated on Caroline bc right after the breakup he showed the new girl but it would then be stupid to talk about loyalty? Plus a guy posted in comments that Caroline had sex with Cristian guzman

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.