Kikifit and Craig #2 Learn how to troll your ex fiance - Craig O Sullivan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kiki 84.1 views ,I taught you be bit smarter not to show that when you’ve 235k followers, that a lot of followers not seeing your story 😂 maybe cause they fake

Reactions: 2
Kiki 84.1 views ,I taught you be bit smarter not to show that when you’ve 235k followers, that a lot of followers not seeing your story 😂 maybe cause they fake
I don’t actually think that’s bad engagement though most people get about 40% engagement like an account with 4k followers should avarge at 600 likes she would never get anywhere near her 200k views on her story
She definitely had fakes but 84k story views with 200k followers is not bad engagement

Reactions: 6
I don’t actually think that’s bad engagement though most people get about 40% engagement like an account with 4k followers should avarge at 600 likes she would never get anywhere near her 200k views on her story
She definitely had fakes but 84k story views with 200k followers is not bad engagement
Me either, I have 1200 followers on my personal insta and the most views I’ve ever gotten on a story was about 600ish. I never watch everyone’s stories that I follow.

Reactions: 6
Just as an example Olivia neill has nearly 800k followers she avarges between 150k-200k likes a post
Just go look at any other big instagramers followings compared to their likes , story views will always be considerably lower because people have inactive folllwers so not all her followers will see her story’s

She’s still a knob tho

Me either, I have 1200 followers on my personal insta and the most views I’ve ever gotten on a story was about 600ish. I never watch everyone’s stories that I follow.
I had 5k at one stage since deleted it because I didn’t know anyone who followed me lol but they were all real all Irish and I would get like 900 max

If you go through her threads you’ll be able to find it
Also I didn’t know it was while she was in her mid 20s but it doesn’t matter where she was in the world when she said it Ireland is huge for casual racism

I know this is a Kiki and Craig thread but can I just add for a second
As Irish people
How many times have you heard

“ don’t get into taxis with black men they charge more “
“The Romanians are all theifs”
“Polish people taking all our jobs”
The response “were they foregin “ when telling a bad story about somone
Someone saying “Indian men are creepy”

If you yourself would hear any of these statements and call someone out for being racist the fair play you and you are better then 90% of the country but it’s very real and very much so prevalent today and will be for years to come , you cannot saying people know right from wrong when people have been brought up hearing stuff like this

Anywho enough from me
Hold on a second how can you generalise like that it's sterotyping, I'm sure people from all walks of life from various countries have been brought up hearing hate for all types of different reasons,but to generalise the Irish population is OK with casual racism is wrong and quite frankly insulting. And regardless of what you hear as you grow older, travel etc meet people get out and see the world you know right from wrong. I quite frankly don't care what she heard she had a brain of her own and chose to spew hate towards POC and then try frame it as banter its not banter it was never and will never be OK and this bullshit ahh but sure she grew up hearing it just doesn't cut it.

Reactions: 4
Anyone notice Kieran Nichols (another PT / Fitness instagram guy) has commented a load of love hearts on Caroline O’Mahonys recent post? Seems to me like he’s trying to compete against Alex Beattie for her attention 😂 how bad though like, must be nice for her to have 2 pretty famous instagram guys trying to win her over! Wonder if there’s anyone like that sliding into Kiki’s DMs?🤨

Reactions: 2
Hold on a second how can you generalise like that it's sterotyping, I'm sure people from all walks of life from various countries have been brought up hearing hate for all types of different reasons,but to generalise the Irish population is OK with casual racism is wrong and quite frankly insulting. And regardless of what you hear as you grow older, travel etc meet people get out and see the world you know right from wrong. I quite frankly don't care what she heard she had a brain of her own and chose to spew hate towards POC and then try frame it as banter its not banter it was never and will never be OK and this bullshit ahh but sure she grew up hearing it just doesn't cut it.
Do your research before saying you’re insulted by calling Ireland a racist country , if you cannot accept the fact that casual racism is still huge in Ireland then you are ignorant ,
Racism isn’t just calling someone the n word or telling them to go back to where they are from it’s so much more

Reactions: 4
Guys what is going on with all this racist talk? How did this start 🙄 what has it to do with Kiki and Craig

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Ah ok. Don’t know Elle Darby, were they friends or what?
I don’t know a whole lot about Elle either but I think some historical tweets or something on her socials have showed racist, homophobic and generally vile messages from a few, maybe 10, years ago.

Reactions: 1
Do your research before saying you’re insulted by calling Ireland a racist country , if you cannot accept the fact that casual racism is still huge in Ireland then you are ignorant ,
Racism isn’t just calling someone the n word or telling them to go back to where they are from it’s so much more

Did I say racism doesn't exist in Ireland no I did not! Did I however say it is entirely wrong to stereotype an entire nation as accepting of casual racism is insulting yes! I stated I don't believe it OK to excuse anyone of using racist slurs because ahh they've probably heard it growing up. You have decided however to label an entire country of making racist remarks and it being the norm. I don't need research to know that's not the case. You can't generalise an entire population. This is laughable you think its OK to make that statement then send me some googled research as some weird vindication. Your remarks are inflammatory and ignorant in themselves.

Reactions: 1
Don't know where else to put this, but has anyone else heard about Traytraycolcol and her boyfriend being done for money laundering? Her insta is gone.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.