Kikifit and Craig #2 Learn how to troll your ex fiance - Craig O Sullivan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably one of those token things though where rich people are like “off you go and get yourself a little job now” to teach them responsibility but it’s not out of necessity. Kikis little sister used to work in Kildare village for a tiny bit I’d imagine for the same reason. But I know so many rich people who’s parents do give handouts all the time. How the other half live!

But it is madness to see!
Just the blatant and clear as day not having a job, going to college, living in luxury student accommodation, and going on like four holidays a year. The latest of which was in luxury accommodation too. Being a #girlboss out of mam and dads pockets. Total Molly Mae spec, haven’t a clue how easy they have it!

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Why is she back over in the UK? And what seems to be the city of Newcastle?🤨 is that not where the 2 Beattie brothers are from? Herself, Caroline and the other friend Wiktoria were there for New Years so very curious to know why she’s back there! What do ye all reckon?

Reactions: 10
Definitely with some boy in the UK, she’s not with Caroline and Kiki has claimed to be a girls girl (even though I’ve read here, herself and Craig got together under not very clear cut circumstances 😬) and if it was her sister or some other girlfriend she would be posting it. No issue with it and I think she’s playing it safe on SM which is totally fair.. she isn’t as thick as that other king clown 🤡 Craig!

Reactions: 12
Bit bleeping rich considering who it’s coming from …..
Exactly this..., she doesn’t need to post that type of tit.. and for who? And considering all the work she has had done, I won’t be taking self love tips from her. I don’t understand this tripe, Kiki stay in your lane or shut up, she’s modelled herself on Caroline post break up, she has destroyed her face. Don’t be telling people to love themselves from the inside out. Stupid hypocrite

Reactions: 8
For someone who is claiming self love it’s clear she is deeply deeply unhappy with herself.

Reactions: 9
The fact she stopped using filters when she was with Craig because she was so confident to now using filters in even workout clips shows she’s not happy in herself and she is struggling yet telling people she’s so happy and the happiest she’s ever been … she preachers about body positivity yet relies on filters and fillers it’s so sad she can’t take a filter off when making an insta story after all her talk of how she hated filters ?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She has absolutely morphed into caroline. Her last instagram photo i actually thought it was caroline. She seems to have no idea who she really is

Reactions: 7
Lads…..the bleeping boobs (latest story)
Does anyone know if they are supposed to look like that? I feel like they look so off…

• Sick
Just came on to comment on the boobs, they looks horrible. So fake looking aswell. The other ones looked better. Jesus

The whole taking pictures in the exact same spot, but not posting pictures of each other, what's with the secrecy but also wanting people to talk, it's sad 😂

Reactions: 3
I don’t follow Caroline so defo don’t know her brother. Is Kiki seeing the brother or what are people on about the secrecy?

Not Caroline’s brother, Caroline’s fellas brother, as in Alex Beattie’s brother!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
If u look at Alex’s insta (Caroline’s fella) Kiki seems to comment on most of his pics, way more then Caroline does which I find very odd why would u be commenting flame emojis under ur friends fellas pics Kiki doesn’t seem to have boundaries

Reactions: 4
Lads Kiki’s latest pics. Not being bad but she looks like she’s from the traveling community. Absolute state of the leg up and arse out

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.