Kikifit and Craig #2 Learn how to troll your ex fiance - Craig O Sullivan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lads Kiki’s latest pics. Not being bad but she looks like she’s from the traveling community. Absolute state of the leg up and arse out
The way she’s standing sticking the ass out 🤢 it’s beyond desperate and that white halter top with the boobs nearly fully out eww not a good look 🤢🤢

Reactions: 4
The latest photo of her, she captioned it “happy”. It’s really is a lovely photo and she looks happy in it.

Reactions: 7
I think if she felt the need to post a pic of her with that caption, I feel like it goes to show how unhappy she is and the fact she has to force it. Also I feel as she’s a ‘boss witch’ and needs no man is clearly untrue, hope it doesn’t get messy on her. She was all for the girls last week and now dropped them again for another guy I’d say. We all know that type of girl

Reactions: 9
I don’t really get the appeal of that guy like she can do a lot better surely? But then again I do admire her for being single - living her life, dating, having fun and getting with whoever she wants. It’s an important step after any break-up to find out what you like and don’t like.

Reactions: 6
I don’t really get the appeal of that guy like she can do a lot better surely? But then again I do admire her for being single - living her life, dating, having fun and getting with whoever she wants. It’s an important step after any break-up to find out what you like and don’t like.
Idk, he seems kinda goofy and I think that's what she needs, can you imagine how bleeping boring Craig was, probably only talking about the gym and building his empire 🙄😂

Reactions: 15
Anyone else notice that mr motivation was not on today.. talking about smashing goals! 😂😂😂🤦🏼‍♀️ The absolute sour puss on his head! 100% has to do with Kiki and her weekend with Mattie! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Kiki literally proposed to her future husband six weeks ago and couldn’t wait to become Keelan O’Sullivan and all this disgusting pics of them lying naked on each other at some beach club and then getting a stranger to take them and the next week she’s in someone else’s bed. It’s all strange. There’s no way she didn’t know something was up. Becoz she looks pure stupid now and all the helicopter ride for the proposal, i will Never forget it 😂

Reactions: 9
Does he photoshop his calf’s for every pic or what 😂😂his live videos his calf’s are tiny not even half the size in his pics and then all of a sudden he throws up a post and his calf’s are triple the size 😂😂

Reactions: 2
kikis insta story talking about not trusting lads who text girls when they are in a relationship saying “he’ll cheat on you too” yet didnt she get with Craig when he had a gf 🤣🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Kiki literally proposed to her future husband six weeks ago and couldn’t wait to become Keelan O’Sullivan
This still cracks me up. She had to become Kiki so Craig wasn't moaning his brother's name in bed. Just as well the brother goes by The Gooseberry these days LOL :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 4
Ooop official ? She used to call Caroline and Gary that?
btw is there a separate thread for CM?
What's the chat on this guy anyway? I don't really know anything about him, on first looks seems like a big upgrade from Gary for CM

Reactions: 5
What's the chat on this guy anyway? I don't really know anything about him, on first looks seems like a big upgrade from Gary for CM
He was dating Montana on Love Island back around 2018 with Chris Hughes, Kem etc the last good season Imo. Cant actually remember much about him I think he was quite

He was dating Montana on Love Island back around 2018 with Chris Hughes, Kem etc the last good season Imo. Cant actually remember much about him I think he was quite
Ah cool, makes sense why i didn't know as I have no clue who any of these people are apart from Montana 🤣

Looks pretty official between cm and him though 👀

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.