Kikifit and Craig #2 Learn how to troll your ex fiance - Craig O Sullivan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I liked Kiki. But what is she on about, ‘if you’re unhappy in a relationship for so long, you’ll want to leave’ . Didn’t she propose back to that gobshite like two weeks before the broke up and captured it on video. Like that’s pathetic. If she was so unhappy all along, why would she have done that? None of her life makes sense. I mean she doesn’t need to make sense as it’s her own life but when she shares everything to Instagram, even basically showing up her hole most days, then Atleast make sense!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
What age is she? 24? She grew up in a fancy house, went to private school and has had everything handed to her on a plate. The only hardship she's had is a break up. The girl has very little life experience. Go away with your life advice Kiki, you bleeping dose.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I liked Kiki. But what is she on about, ‘if you’re unhappy in a relationship for so long, you’ll want to leave’ . Didn’t she propose back to that gobshite like two weeks before the broke up and captured it on video. Like that’s pathetic. If she was so unhappy all along, why would she have done that? None of her life makes sense. I mean she doesn’t need to make sense as it’s her own life but when she shares everything to Instagram, even basically showing up her hole most days, then Atleast make sense!
It drives me crazy how much she thinks she has it all sussed out and if you’re not following her advice you’re a dumb fool. Go away Kiki

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Was literally thinking the exact same, she was literally commenting always On his posts how much he means to her then out of nowhere a few weeks later broke up.

Reactions: 1
I can't find them in the followers list
They are tho

What’s this about? Had she something to do with Craig?
She’s a British YouTube and it’s just recently come out 49 incredible racist fat phobic and homophobic tweets like the most vile disgusting form of racism I have ever seen by an influencer look it up on here if your looking for a entertaining thread

Attachments

Reactions: 3
They are tho

She’s a British YouTube and it’s just recently come out 49 incredible racist fat phobic and homophobic tweets like the most vile disgusting form of racism I have ever seen by an influencer look it up on here if your looking for a entertaining thread
Weird, doesn't show up for me when I look at Elles followers list but maybe that's just instagram being weird

There she is again with the red bikini pic 😂 awh god, she’s entertaining 😂 sick of the sight of that pic at this stage lol 😛

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hold on though sinead hegarty massively recovered from her racist homophobic slurs, referred to chinky, slanty eyes on her Facebook and is now got a deal with audible. Preaching mental health which she is totally unqualified to give and is downright dangerous, relationship advice that's a laugh. Tore into faye from love Island belle hassan took her down a peg or too for it and she's going from strength to strength she's every bit as bad as elle Darby. Sorry to derail the thread. But just makes me think they all get away with it in the end....

Reactions: 6
What age is she? 24? She grew up in a fancy house, went to private school and has had everything handed to her on a plate. The only hardship she's had is a break up. The girl has very little life experience. Go away with your life advice Kiki, you bleeping dose.
Oh but she has to work so hard showing her hole on instagram don't you know? That's a tougher job that soldier or fire fighter, some say! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 2
Hold on though sinead hegarty massively recovered from her racist homophobic slurs, referred to chinky, slanty eyes on her Facebook and is now got a deal with audible. Preaching mental health which she is totally unqualified to give and is downright dangerous, relationship advice that's a laugh. Tore into faye from love Island belle hassan took her down a peg or too for it and she's going from strength to strength she's every bit as bad as elle Darby. Sorry to derail the thread. But just makes me think they all get away with it in the end....
I don’t think that people are going to get away with it as much anymore but I also think seeing as Sinead hegas fans and mainly Irish is why she got away with it honestly I hate to say it but ALOT of Irish people grew up with casual racism in their homes , to the point sometimes people don’t even know that they are being racist , my moms white my dads black I grew up with my white family and the amount of causal racism I get is outstanding and especially from parents of friends / my white family members
A lot of Irish people grew up thinking using terms like “ chinky “ or halfcast” “whitwashed” were accepted
Do you know how many times I’ve been called half cast , and people genuinely wouldn’t even realise it was a racist term , that’s why I’m never
Also I know it’s off topic but Elle Darby offended blacks,Indians,polish,gay,overweight , made comments about 13 year old having sex with a 26 year old , calling girls slags , like it’s really not comparable to anything any other influencer has done
Anyways back to the thread
Anyone see that Caroline said her steak tasted like a burnt rubber shoe
So sad to see the food wasn’t up to scratch on her first class paid for flight to Texas xo

Reactions: 14
It’s so obvious Craig is asking himself the majority of those questions for his question box, there’s spelling mistakes in most of them 😂 also the one about the bad reviews ? That is defo a fake WhatsApp message he wrote 😂 he defo reads this thread all the time lol

• Haha
I don’t think that people are going to get away with it as much anymore but I also think seeing as Sinead hegas fans and mainly Irish is why she got away with it honestly I hate to say it but ALOT of Irish people grew up with casual racism in their homes , to the point sometimes people don’t even know that they are being racist , my moms white my dads black I grew up with my white family and the amount of causal racism I get is outstanding and especially from parents of friends / my white family members
A lot of Irish people grew up thinking using terms like “ chinky “ or halfcast” “whitwashed” were accepted
Do you know how many times I’ve been called half cast , and people genuinely wouldn’t even realise it was a racist term , that’s why I’m never
Also I know it’s off topic but Elle Darby offended blacks,Indians,polish,gay,overweight , made comments about 13 year old having sex with a 26 year old , calling girls slags , like it’s really not comparable to anything any other influencer has done
Anyways back to the thread
Anyone see that Caroline said her steak tasted like a burnt rubber shoe
So sad to see the food wasn’t up to scratch on her first class paid for flight to Texas xo
When was the tweets about 13 year olds having sex with 26 year olds? Also sinead was living in Australia at the time not Ireland and was mid twebties at the time had lived in England etc regardless of what is accepted or viewed as accepted she was racist. I don't like the connotations that Irish people are more likely to accept racism. You know right from wrong regardless.

Reactions: 1
Sooooo obvious Craig is asking himself those questions the absolute embarrassment! The fact that Kiki was even associated with him must be mortifying. Also Craig hasn’t bought followers in nearly a week, money must be low 🤥 or maybe he’s too busy building his empire. Anyone know them or do they say why the broke up? Other than us guessing he stalked and harassed Kiki’s sister.

I’m still not over the engagement carry on, Kiki must be crawling with embarrassment

No lads HOW do laoise and her fella afford these trips and neither of them work and seem to be students it actually makes me lol so much like it’s so blatant they don’t have jobs apart from him modelling the odd time like I’m just picturing them asking mam and dad every time

Reactions: 2
No lads HOW do laoise and her fella afford these trips and neither of them work and seem to be students it actually makes me lol so much like it’s so blatant they don’t have jobs apart from him modelling the odd time like I’m just picturing them asking mam and dad every time
Wonder did they get a big pay out aswell

Them showing off the suite with the view of the Eiffel Tower and not a job between them 😭
Are you not embarazzed

When was the tweets about 13 year olds having sex with 26 year olds? Also sinead was living in Australia at the time not Ireland and was mid twebties at the time had lived in England etc regardless of what is accepted or viewed as accepted she was racist. I don't like the connotations that Irish people are more likely to accept racism. You know right from wrong regardless.
If you go through her threads you’ll be able to find it
Also I didn’t know it was while she was in her mid 20s but it doesn’t matter where she was in the world when she said it Ireland is huge for casual racism

I know this is a Kiki and Craig thread but can I just add for a second
As Irish people
How many times have you heard

“ don’t get into taxis with black men they charge more “
“The Romanians are all theifs”
“Polish people taking all our jobs”
The response “were they foregin “ when telling a bad story about somone
Someone saying “Indian men are creepy”

If you yourself would hear any of these statements and call someone out for being racist the fair play you and you are better then 90% of the country but it’s very real and very much so prevalent today and will be for years to come , you cannot saying people know right from wrong when people have been brought up hearing stuff like this

Anywho enough from me

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.