Kieran Hayler #5 GFM fiasco, tensions are heightened Kierans whipped out a toy fist & his bums frightened

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I guess its like Paypal, you sell an item on ebay, get the funds into PayPal then draw them out, the buyer raises a dispute, PayPal ask for it back. You ignore it, you get a debt collectors letter ( speaking from experience)
---

Ah ok, I didn't realise that.
Well I might be wrong! I suppose GFM may not be held responsible but you'd hope they have stringent checks in place to make sure they don't have to give any money back

Reactions: 2
What's this about the case allegedly being a local authority one that he would not have needed funds for? Where are people seeing this?

If that's true then why the fck was there a fundraiser?
Pure speculation. I’ve had experience in the sector of SS , family court and supporting families on child protection plans. I’ve been thinking it for while. Families do get referred to high court . It’s known as private or public. Public custody court cases can when there is an immediate need as children might be in danger and need courts to decide residency or Public custody cases can rumble on in the back ground for Quiet some time before a final hearing is made. They want to give the parents every chance to meet the plan and keep the children. In public cases the local authority will apply to the court and costs are covered by tax payer / legal aid.
private is what is being suggested the gfm is for whereby parents go to court where mediation Hasn’t worked for custody and a judge needs to decide. Private cases usually have CAFCAS involved but LA can write a welfare report if they have previously been involved.

imo there is every chance B & J’s court was public seen as the level of social care involvement there has been and there level of risk the children have recently been in.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
The other thread said the gfm was closed since it had clearly met its goal. I didn’t know there was an actual goal they had to meet, just collecting as much as they could.
I hope there is some sort of percentage held in case people want refunds.
I just did a google search and this is what it says. I don’t hold out much hope for refunds then.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
To add to my above post the hinting that the children have gone to KH’s mother and not to him also is an indication it could be a public case referred by LA as they deamed the children to be in immediate harm.
---
This made me laugh :ROFLMAO: Kieran, why do you have that expression in so many of your seedy photos? You shoved it up there, mate, why the surprised face?

View attachment 2905043View attachment 2905044
One final push guys 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
is it just me but DC knows sam yet no mention of what or has gone on with the GFM funny how Angelic was rallying for more funds and she is now no more but you can bet dc and angelic are in touch but ??? or info about the fund never seems to be answered

Reactions: 14
is it just me but DC knows sam yet no mention of what or has gone on with the GFM funny how Angelic was rallying for more funds and she is now no more but you can bet dc and angelic are in touch but ??? or info about the fund never seems to be answered
Yep it's just a big elephant in the room.

Reactions: 11
Does Michelle want the kids back? Not by the hairs on her chinny chin chin. 🥀

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Are people still wanting to donate more so the kids can go to Butlins or has that silliness stopped. 🥴
---
Also why is Mrs B being asked if it's personal her hate.

Jesus some of them talk about Kipper as if she killed their favourite pet and gave their kids drugs.
We say MP has a big chin and her husband a massive hole and that the GFM is shite and it's personal.
Come on now. 😔

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Well I might be wrong! I suppose GFM may not be held responsible but you'd hope they have stringent checks in place to make sure they don't have to give any money back
You might be right, I'm not sure either way.
I hope anyone who wants a refund gets it though!

Reactions: 2
Some would say the hate for KP is personal 🤷🏼‍♀️
its quite scary how much pure hate towards her is seen as normal

i cant think of one person on here that likes KP but the pure hate is weird considering kp has not done anything to them and it was just as bad before all the B & J stuff you can feel the hate through the posts

Reactions: 12

i cant think of one person on here that likes KP but the pure hate is weird considering kp has not done anything to them and it was just as bad before all the B & J stuff you can feel the hate through the posts
Hate is such a strong emotion. It's actually hard to carry a strong level of hatred around long term.

Reactions: 9

Supporting domestic abuse and someone even saying they hope Carl gave her a good hiding - completely unhinged and disgusting.

Reactions: 17
Supporting domestic abuse and someone even saying they hope Carl gave her a good hiding - completely unhinged and disgusting.
And any criticism was met with "well KP has done much worse!" "She's an abuser too" "she will have provoked him" horrifying behaviour actually!! Wishing death on her is the pits!! She has kids after all and yes she's a bleep but her kids don't deserve that 🤨

Reactions: 11
Had a reply from GFM:

After reviewing the fundraiser in question, we have determined that your donation is not covered under our Guarantee, so we will be unable to refund it. For complete details and limitations, please review our full policy.

In addition to the report you have submitted, we encourage you to contact law enforcement officials in your area if you believe this user is committing fraud or breaking the law in any way. We will cooperate with any investigation that law enforcement deems necessary.

I then emailed back and asked for the reason why they were unable to refund. This is the reply:

Thanks for following up here.

Unfortunately, we are unable to disclose the outcomes of our decisions/investigations for privacy and security reasons.

However, as previously stated, I would highly encourage you to contact your local law enforcement regarding this matter, especially if you feel fraud or misuse of the raised funds has occurred.

While I understand this may not be the outcome you wanted, I'll be here to assist you further if anything else arises.

I don’t know what to make of it tbh…

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Had a reply from GFM:

After reviewing the fundraiser in question, we have determined that your donation is not covered under our Guarantee, so we will be unable to refund it. For complete details and limitations, please review our full policy.

In addition to the report you have submitted, we encourage you to contact law enforcement officials in your area if you believe this user is committing fraud or breaking the law in any way. We will cooperate with any investigation that law enforcement deems necessary.

I then emailed back and asked for the reason why they were unable to refund. This is the reply:

Thanks for following up here.

Unfortunately, we are unable to disclose the outcomes of our decisions/investigations for privacy and security reasons.

However, as previously stated, I would highly encourage you to contact your local law enforcement regarding this matter, especially if you feel fraud or misuse of the raised funds has occurred.

While I understand this may not be the outcome you wanted, I'll be here to assist you further if anything else arises.

I don’t know what to make of it tbh…
If they had investigated and found no reason to suspect anything untoward surely they would say that they had done all necessary checks and everything was above board so they didn't think you qualified for a refund for that reason? Or is it because all funds have been withdrawn and they cannot contact "sam" oh I've no idea Carole?🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4