Kieran Hayler #5 GFM fiasco, tensions are heightened Kierans whipped out a toy fist & his bums frightened

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It must be the case that social services have taken issue with Kieran and Michelle's parenting. Not enough to move Michelle's own children, though.

Does this imply the problem is Michelle, and specifically her treatment of her step-children?

Or the fact she doesn't want them full time, and hers and Kieran's lack of desire to protect them from Katie has not impressed social services?

• Wow
Reactions: 13
It must be the case that social services have taken issue with Kieran and Michelle's parenting. Not enough to move Michelle's own children, though.

Does this imply the problem is Michelle, and specifically her treatment of her step-children?

Or the fact she doesn't want them full time, and hers and Kieran's lack of desire to protect them from Katie has not impressed social services?

I think there could be a few reasons why he hasn’t been awarded full custody. I don’t think the home as it is is adequate for the children as they are at the age they would need their own space, Mistress MP won’t want her kids to make any sacrifices - even though she’s living in KH’s nans house. KH/MP may have targets to meet under a CP plan (as will KP) . It may include is parenting classes, they may need to show they understand the children’s emotional needs. The children are at the age where their voice thoughts / feelings will be considered in a custody decision. This cannot be overlooked and even in younger children will hold a a large part of where residency is given. If J doesn’t want to go there full time (yet) they have to consider that and they won’t want to split the children up. Of course there is the the point that F4J made about them not actually wanting the kids back full time. One things for certain mistress MP will keep dropping hints, making sly little digs and dangling the carrot to keep her 13k followers interested as without that content her followers will drop off and bang goes her freebie boujee lifestyle. KH will need to toe the line for his mistress or she will keep him locked up in their dungeon (😉🫣) .

Reactions: 17
Maybe some of the allegations that F4J made means that SS have deemed that they need separate bedrooms 😥

Reactions: 1
Could it be that F4J were right and K & M didn’t want full custody so they are sharing it with Kieran’s mum?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Could it be that F4J were right and K & M didn’t want full custody so they are sharing it with Kieran’s mum?

I think it’s more likely than they are with KH’s mum in the interim period as neither home is appropriate at this time. KP for obvious reasons, KH might be a multitude of different lower grade reasons some I gave up thread. I don’t actually think a definitive solution has been met yet, I think the children are still under SS on a child protection plan and the court arrangements are under social care / local authority direction and not a private custody dispute (as the gfm would suggest) . If under social care direction the parents would need to meet specific targets that would be reviewed 6 weekly. At the end of each meeting a level of risk of harm would be scored by each professional persons involved. ( This includes emotional). I think there is a way to go before or if ever the children are back with kh full time. This could be because they are reluctant to have them full time, one or both of the children don’t want to go back or as KH said in the live that they are saving for a bigger home that would be more adequate for the whole family.

Reactions: 18
What's the bets those that donated don't actually care that K hasn't got them......all they care is that they aren't with KP!! You are so right though!! That fund was set up with the sole aim of getting the kids back home to K! Something absolutely stinks !! And it's not just keirans bumhole hahhha 😱🫢 I'll see myself out 🤣
WOW, that's some statement. Shocking. Saying 'THOSE THAT DONATED DON'T ACTUALLY CARE ! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: I donated & not out of spite for KP. I know her & I know Kieran. She has NEVER been a fit mother. Liked them all as babies, publicity, money earners etc. Once a new DICK come's along, that's her priority. Those kids were well cared for & loved with Kieran. Best see yourself out.....

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Hang on. Why are we suddenly thinking the kids have been removed from KP and placed with family/foster care? Because the ‘other’ thread has alluded to it? Just because Kieran was wearing a shirt last week and attended a possible court appointment, and Katie has buggered off on yet another holiday it doesn’t mean that the kids have been removed from her care. Speculating on what he shoves up his bum is one thing, speculating on the kids being removed by court order is another. I doubt either of them would be keeping it quiet if that was the case.

Reactions: 6
Hopefully they've both been told to keep the kids off social media with a prohibited steps order.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Hang on. Why are we suddenly thinking the kids have been removed from KP and placed with family/foster care? Because the ‘other’ thread has alluded to it? Just because Kieran was wearing a shirt last week and attended a possible court appointment, and Katie has buggered off on yet another holiday it doesn’t mean that the kids have been removed from her care. Speculating on what he shoves up his bum is one thing, speculating on the kids being removed by court order is another. I doubt either of them would be keeping it quiet if that was the case.
Tbf it is all speculation based on what we see online, both parents would be advised not to speak about an ongoing child protection case / custody battle KP wouldn’t be shouting about her kids being removed. She kept it quiet for as long as possible with all kids and only mentioned socials involvement on one of her documentaries as she was getting paid for talking about her ‘trauma’ . She tried to get a doc commissioned in the damages on social services. Until she found a bent social worker to do her dirty work. Kieren isn’t speaking out as it’s still ongoing and it looks like he hasn’t got the kids back yet. Seen as there has been a gfm being peddled on tattle for court fees I think it’s only natural for people to speculate what’s happening.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Speculating on what he shoves up his bum is one thing, speculating on the kids being removed by court order is another. I doubt either of them would be keeping it quiet if that was the case.
Why would either of them want to shout about having the kids removed and placed in care or with another relative? It’s terrible and mortifying for the adults, and damaging to the kids. Plus shatters the image they both like to portray on social media about being a great parent.

Most of the child custody stuff has been kept relatively quiet, KP losing access to all of them a few years ago was covered by blind items, not reported openly in the press.

Reactions: 10
Exce
WOW, that's some statement. Shocking. Saying 'THOSE THAT DONATED DON'T ACTUALLY CARE ! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: I donated & not out of spite for KP. I know her & I know Kieran. She has NEVER been a fit mother. Liked them all as babies, publicity, money earners etc. Once a new DICK come's along, that's her priority. Those kids were well cared for & loved with Kieran. Best see yourself out.....
Except when his misses was chucking bleeping pies at the kids!! Often enough that she actually couldn't remember which one she threw it at!! Do not come at me with your aggressive tone either!! Are you with keiran and Michelle 24/7 ! No that's right u see what they want you to see on social media?? If he is such a good dad why the hell are those kids not back with him right now!!

• Heart
Reactions: 27

I think we are ok to have opinions on KH, the legitimacy of his gfm and his pie throwing, show off of a girlfriend. This is his thread after all. The one we are always told to go to if we don’t have anything favourable to say. Yet you come here all angry face trying to shut us down here too?

It’s so confusing knowing where we can discuss it, I’m assuming your two faced comment that you deleted was aimed at me. I will continue to post on both threads as I have opinions on both of them. I can think KP is an abhorrent, law breaking, child neglecting criminal and think kh is dirty, cheating, hole spreading, TT beggar at the same time. There is no rule on picking sides on a thread is there? Kh / KP are linked in a current court battle so there is going to be a cross over of posting to the people that are interested in discussing both of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I think we are ok to have opinions on KH, the legitimacy of his gfm and his pie throwing, show off of a girlfriend. This is his thread after all. The one we are always told to go to if we don’t have anything favourable to say. Yet you come here all angry face trying to shut us down here too?

It’s so confusing knowing where we can discuss it, I’m assuming your two faced comment that you deleted was aimed at me. I will continue to post on both threads as I have opinions on both of them. I can think KP is an abhorrent, law breaking, child neglecting criminal and think kh is dirty, cheating, hole spreading, TT beggar at the same time. There is no rule on picking sides on a thread is there? Kh / KP are linked in a current court battle so there is going to be a cross over of posting to the people that are interested in discussing both of them.
I've never got why anonymous people accuse anonymous people of being two faced! I'm sick to death of saying it now....its a gossip forum....we are GOSSIPING about people we don't know !! Policing these threads is becoming ridiculous now!! Can't mention K or M over there unless you're blowing sunshine up their arses......can't talk about them here without being 2 faced!! People are taking this far too seriously now!! 😒 ffs man such a wonderful dad that if his kids google his name the first thing they will see is him lying over the dining table with his hole on show!!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
I've never got why anonymous people accuse anonymous people of being two faced! I'm sick to death of saying it now....its a gossip forum....we are GOSSIPING about people we don't know !! Policing these threads is becoming ridiculous now!! Can't mention K or M over there unless you're blowing sunshine up their arses......can't talk about them here without being 2 faced!! People are taking this far too seriously now!! 😒 ffs man such a wonderful dad that if his kids google his name the first thing they will see is him lying over the dining table with his hole on show!!
I just don’t understand being called two faced. It doesn’t make sense to me. I post on both but adapt the content slightly depending on whose thread I’m on . There’s going to be a cross over of content as they are embroiled in the drama. There isn’t a rule about not talking about what’s on one thread in an another is there? Especially when they linked like these. I see people mentioning other threads all the time.

I think they are both cunts, KP more so obviously but all this picking sides seems very playground. just because KH didn’t break any laws doesn’t mean his and mistress MP’s actions didn’t also harm the children. fighting, arguing, pie throwing, women coming to the door for arguments all counts as emotional neglect. If the police were called about kh being abused by mp SS would have been notified to attend to that household too. Yes we know all that and worse went on with KP but all the more reason for KH’s home to be safe. They went from one unstable home to another.

As I said - I don’t think the recent court case was private, I think it was lead by local authority / SS. I also don’t think custody has been finalised. If I am correct and it is local authority lead the court fees would be no where near as high as speculated…
---
ITS NOT ILLEGAL THOUGH… to spread hIs hole on the family games night dining table. He’s still a good dad even if he shags half the village, and passes round a video of his kids being abused. He works hard to provide for his kids … doing gay for pay and begging on TT and he absolutely did not take nearly 17k of people’s money for court fees that he wouldn’t need for a local authority child protection court case….

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I just don’t understand being called two faced. It doesn’t make sense to me. I post on both but adapt the content slightly depending on whose thread I’m on . There’s going to be a cross over of content as they are embroiled in the drama. There isn’t a rule about not talking about what’s on one thread in an another is there? Especially when they linked like these. I see people mentioning other threads all the time.

I think they are both cunts, KP more so obviously but all this picking sides seems very playground. just because KH didn’t break any laws doesn’t mean his and mistress MP’s actions didn’t also harm the children. fighting, arguing, pie throwing, women coming to the door for arguments all counts as emotional neglect. If the police were called about kh being abused by mp SS would have been notified to attend to that household too. Yes we know all that and worse went on with KP but all the more reason for KH’s home to be safe. They went from one unstable home to another.

As I said - I don’t think the recent court case was private, I think it was lead by local authority / SS. I also don’t think custody has been finalised. If I am correct and it is local authority lead the court fees would be no where near as high as speculated…
---

ITS NOT ILLEGAL THOUGH… to spread hIs hole on the family games night dining table. He’s still a good dad even if he shags half the village, and passes round a video of his kids being abused. He works hard to provide for his kids … doing gay for pay and begging on TT and he absolutely did not take nearly 17k of people’s money for court fees that he wouldn’t need for a local authority child protection court case….
I bleeping love this !!!!!
😀 😆 <<2 of my faces 🤣😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
There is obviously some sort of issue with the Go Fund Me, as the pop up saying this:

1714408194809.png

It literally says there is an issue to resolve!! So what's the issue? I thought that Sam had just closed the GFM, which surely is not a problem if enough had been raised, or they simply didn't want to carry on with it. I'd like to see what the people that donated think of this, but there's no point in asking, not worth the hassle!

• Wow
Reactions: 12