Kieran Hayler #5 GFM fiasco, tensions are heightened Kierans whipped out a toy fist & his bums frightened

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
he absolutely did not take nearly 17k of people’s money for court fees that he wouldn’t need for a local authority child protection court case….
And there we have it!! 🤷🏼‍♀️🎯 He was never an innocent father, who’s had his children cruelly stolen, fighting the evil system set up against him. CP cases don’t incur court costs for the parents. That’s a fact. Children’s services are involved. Another fact. He may have decided to get his own legal counsel but that’s on him - he didn’t have to pay to get it into the court arena. Children’s services would’ve done that regardless. It would have cost him NOTHING to stand up and represent himself. So the narrative spouted on here was complete and utter bullshit and people have been deceived to part with their money. That’s bleeping wrong. Silence speaks volumes and always has. He’s hoarded the ill-gotten gains for him and his horrible Mrs. Light work and easy money I’d say. Probably saved him a month of flashing his hole 🤮 People know it deep down but would rather go on the attack to strangers on a gossip site than face the truth.
---
There is obviously some sort of issue with the Go Fund Me, as the pop up saying this:

View attachment 2904938
It literally says there is an issue to resolve!! So what's the issue? I thought that Sam had just closed the GFM, which surely is not a problem if enough had been raised, or they simply didn't want to carry on with it. I'd like to see what the people that donated think of this, but there's no point in asking, not worth the hassle!
“Sam” can’t take the heat so has bailed out of the kitchen. Why would they log back in? They’ll have to answer questions and issue refunds so best to ignore the issue… a bit like Price 🥴

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
What's this about the case allegedly being a local authority one that he would not have needed funds for? Where are people seeing this?

If that's true then why the fck was there a fundraiser?

Reactions: 5
I love how this thread only ever turns aggro for a brief second before returning to silly and hilarious
It is quite refreshing - posters can say what they like without a pile on. Just 'like' what you agree with and scroll on by if you don't agree 👍

Reactions: 15
What's this about the case allegedly being a local authority one that he would not have needed funds for? Where are people seeing this?

If that's true then why the fck was there a fundraiser?
Speculation mostly because of the outcome that appears to have happened and because children’s services are involved.

Reactions: 4
There is obviously some sort of issue with the Go Fund Me, as the pop up saying this:

View attachment 2904938
It literally says there is an issue to resolve!! So what's the issue? I thought that Sam had just closed the GFM, which surely is not a problem if enough had been raised, or they simply didn't want to carry on with it. I'd like to see what the people that donated think of this, but there's no point in asking, not worth the hassle!
If this 'Sam' has nothing to hide they should be out there explaining themselves! They didn't disclose all relevant facts from day 1!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Been ill last few days, so much has happened typical. My thoughts, we’ve raised a lot of valid questions, the children not going straight back K & M does seem to be the case. They was clearly trying to control the narrative last week that K was in London fighting for them & clinking glasses like they had won. Bad taste in my opinion there is no winners, those poor children love their parents regardless. They have been through a very traumatic time in the few years and I wish them well in the future.
I don’t think they should be mentioned again they needed privacy to heal. It’s going to get worse before it’s get better for them with KP impending BH - She has made her bed and will have to lie in it at HMP. Unless she takes the other route and plans an accident, that she can them blame on everyone else, because nothing is ever her own doing.
As for the Go Fund, the money is long gone, as is Sam, and it’s now shut down even from conversation, make of it what you will.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
If this 'Sam' has nothing to hide they should be out there explaining themselves! They didn't disclose all relevant facts from day 1!
Maybe DC can send a message to Angelica seen as though they know each other away from here and pass a message on to ‘Sam’ regarding that person on this thread that was waiting for a refund?

I think her name was carol.. I assume she still hasn’t heard anything back.

If K is so grateful for strangers raising money then why go quiet when people want a refund. Surely he would be telling Sam to refund people back?

Reactions: 9
Maybe DC can send a message to Angelica seen as though they know each other away from here and pass a message on to ‘Sam’ regarding that person on this thread that was waiting for a refund?

I think her name was carol.. I assume she still hasn’t heard anything back.

If K is so grateful for strangers raising money then why go quiet when people want a refund. Surely he would be telling Sam to refund people back?

Hmm, yes, all a bit suspicious...

The poster was @caroleffinbaskin - maybe she can give us an update? But it looks to me as though people are asking for refunds (and it surely must be more than one for the GFM to have been paused), nobody is getting a response from 'Sam' (neither the GFM people, or the donors) and so it has been flagged and that message put up

• Sad
Reactions: 9

The poster was @caroleffinbaskin - maybe she can give us an update? But it looks to me as though people are asking for refunds (and it surely must be more than one for the GFM to have been paused), nobody is getting a response from 'Sam' (neither the GFM people, or the donors) and so it has been flagged and that message put up
It's ok though, angelic trusted Sam with her life.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

What would happen if people have requested refunds and the money has already been withdrawn from the GFM? Would the GFM pay the refunds then send Sam a bill?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
What would happen if people have requested refunds and the money has already been withdrawn from the GFM? Would the GFM pay the refunds then send Sam a bill?
DC said that wouldn’t happen because the funds were being withdrawn and used. So not really sure 😬 There must be some kind of insurance policy in play?

Reactions: 7
I guess GFM would have to fund it, because they have a guarantee to do so.

Reactions: 6
Yeah I guess its like Paypal, you sell an item on ebay, get the funds into PayPal then draw them out, the buyer raises a dispute, PayPal ask for it back. You ignore it, you get a debt collectors letter ( speaking from experience)
---
I guess GFM would have to fund it, because they have a guarantee to do so.
Ah ok, I didn't realise that.

Reactions: 3