Kieran Hayler #5 GFM fiasco, tensions are heightened Kierans whipped out a toy fist & his bums frightened

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
there is 2 people that could and should help get a refund back
one that jumped ship but trusted sam with her life and probably reads here and the other loved giving up dates and knew sam so well
funnily both very quiet on the subject and could answer all questions but dont

should be ashamed encouraging people to part with money under false pretence
How do you know it’s under a false pretence. It’s pure speculation isn’t it?

Reactions: 3
How do you know it’s under a false pretence. It’s pure speculation isn’t it?
I think they might mean that some people donated to the GFM because they was told the kids were snatched away by KP.. now with everything coming out ie pudding and F4J it might be a case of the kids were actually given to KP?

Like someone said further back.. I feel a lot of people wouldn’t have donated if everything had came out first.

Does anyone know when the bent social worker first appeared?

Reactions: 8
Had a reply from GFM:

After reviewing the fundraiser in question, we have determined that your donation is not covered under our Guarantee, so we will be unable to refund it. For complete details and limitations, please review our full policy.

In addition to the report you have submitted, we encourage you to contact law enforcement officials in your area if you believe this user is committing fraud or breaking the law in any way. We will cooperate with any investigation that law enforcement deems necessary.

I then emailed back and asked for the reason why they were unable to refund. This is the reply:

Thanks for following up here.

Unfortunately, we are unable to disclose the outcomes of our decisions/investigations for privacy and security reasons.

However, as previously stated, I would highly encourage you to contact your local law enforcement regarding this matter, especially if you feel fraud or misuse of the raised funds has occurred.

While I understand this may not be the outcome you wanted, I'll be here to assist you further if anything else arises.

I don’t know what to make of it tbh…
I don't know whether or not this helps you or anyone else seeking a refund.

Twice (what can I say I am a slow learner 😥) I have donated to animal welfare related GFMs and been able to get money refunded.

Both times it was a case of almost mass hysteria generated in a Facebook group. Definitely a case of emotions running high and common sense going out of the window

It turned out there were MANY inconsistencies in the stories presented, things that didn't quite add up. An absolute pile on whenever anybody asked for clarity.

It just began to look more and more murky and I became increasingly uncomfortable that the money raised would be used as stated. Both cases I made payment via PayPal and got refunds via them rather than Go Fund Me.

I know that with donations to a registered charity funds HAVE to be used for the purpose stated in the fundraiser or they can get in trouble.

KH fundraiser is different as GFM will just need to satisfy themselves that the bank account used is legitimate. In this case as the intended beneficiary is different to the person that set it up they will have no means of checking if he actually received the funds. OR if he did they actually went towards the court case 😕

Reactions: 7
I think they might mean that some people donated to the GFM because they was told the kids were snatched away by KP.. now with everything coming out ie pudding and F4J it might be a case of the kids were actually given to KP?

Like someone said further back.. I feel a lot of people wouldn’t have donated if everything had came out first.

Does anyone know when the bent social worker first appeared?
The kids wouldn’t have been removed because a pie was thrown, 6 months after the event. And given to someone who was having supervised visits and failing drug tests. Is people are to believe f4j didn’t they also accuse kp of some really serious abuse.

just wondered as it’s worded on this thread as the actual truth but it’s just hearsay really.

• Heart
The kids wouldn’t have been removed because a pie was thrown, 6 months after the event. And given to someone who was having supervised visits and failing drug tests. Is people are to believe f4j didn’t they also accuse kp of some really serious abuse.

just wondered as it’s worded on this thread as the actual truth but it’s just hearsay really.
Aren't most things on here hearsay? As has been pointed out many times, it's a gossip site. None of us know why or when the kids were removed, and frankly it's not our right to know anyway.

However, what is a fact is that some people would not have donated to the GFM had they been made aware of the things they now know. One donor has been honest enough to say that she's asked for a refund, and I personally doubt she's the only one because GFM have paused the fund and say they're working with the organiser for a resolution. I will paste the screenshot again for you below.

The fact is nobody knows what's going on in that family, which is right. Raising money for an outcome in a family that none of know just doesn't sit right with me.

1714562899719.png

• Heart
Reactions: 16

I’m not saying the kids were removed just over a pie was thrown.. a lot of wild accusations were made from KP’s camp after ‘pie gate aswell as a dodgy social worker involved.
What I’m saying is people were made to believe that KP had stolen the children then refused to hand them back hence why they donated. Maybe that’s just hearsay too and they were actually placed in her care with the help of a bent SW.

Reactions: 4
My opinion on the GFM is that KH received the money but can't prove he spent it on legal fees, the purpose for which is was raised, hence the suspension when questions were asked.

Reactions: 12
Aren't most things on here hearsay? As has been pointed out many times, it's a gossip site. None of us know why or when the kids were removed, and frankly it's not our right to know anyway.

However, what is a fact is that some people would not have donated to the GFM had they been made aware of the things they now know. One donor has been honest enough to say that she's asked for a refund, and I personally doubt she's the only one because GFM have paused the fund and say they're working with the organiser for a resolution. I will paste the screenshot again for you below.

The fact is nobody knows what's going on in that family, which is right. Raising money for an outcome in a family that none of know just doesn't sit right with me.

View attachment 2908460
This exactly! But don’t forget, if it’s said on the KP thread, it’s fact and it’s come from posters who actually ‘know’ these people. But if it’s on this thread, it’s merely ‘hearsay’ 🙄
Make it make sense!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Personally I think if you give donations to people you do not know, you then can’t cry foul if you suddenly regret the donation based on new information.
This is the risk you take when making the donation.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

View attachment 2908460
I believe the person in question stopped the gfm initially, I saw a screen shot of it on another thread.
I know it’s a gossip site

Reactions: 1
I believe the person in question stopped the gfm initially, I saw a screen shot of it on another thread.
I know it’s a gossip site
It says that there team has contacted the Organiser and that donations will resume once 'the issue has been resolved'

Why would they be saying that if the organiser has stopped the GFM? They get closed all the time.

Reactions: 4
It says that there team has contacted the Organiser and that donations will resume once 'the issue has been resolved'

Why would they be saying that if the organiser has stopped the GFM? They get closed all the time.
Someone has raised an issue they can’t ignore, is my guess

Reactions: 5

lol I wasn’t arguing with you. I was just saying previous to what Gfm put up it was already closed to donations, there was a screen shot put up previously. I didn’t donate to it and wouldn’t.

I was reading through the thread as don’t like MP not here to argue.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
lol I wasn’t arguing with you. I was just saying previous to what Gfm put up it was already closed to donations, there was a screen shot put up previously. I didn’t donate to it and wouldn’t.

I was reading through the thread as don’t like MP not here to argue.
I'm not really sure what your point is

View attachment 2908460
I actually agree with what you’re saying in regards to the Gfm. Sorry I probably didn’t make sense (I’m supposed to be working)

I was just saying that Sam person had already stopped donations then obviously people have complained and GFM are now involved. It’s all so odd. (I was initially replying to someone who said donations were still being asked for)

I actually agree with what you’re saying in regards to the Gfm. Sorry I probably didn’t make sense (I’m supposed to be working)

I was just saying that Sam person had already stopped donations then obviously people have complained and GFM are now involved. It’s all so odd. (I was initially replying to someone who said donations were still being asked for)
Oh sorry, I'm meant to be working too and am speed reading haha. Stupid work getting in the way 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Personally I think if you give donations to people you do not know, you then can’t cry foul if you suddenly regret the donation based on new information.
This is the risk you take when making the donation.
Personally I think if you set up a GFM you should be transparent and answer legitimate questions.
I disagree they money is a risk. If I give via GFM I do fully expect the money to go as intended. Kinda victim blaming otherwise.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Yeah, Sam did pause it before GFM. After they saw/got told people were questioning it on here 😂 then suddenly it was “oh, it’s paid for everything it needed to so it’s not needed anymore, anyway” 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 10