Kieran Hayler #5 GFM fiasco, tensions are heightened Kierans whipped out a toy fist & his bums frightened

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread for Kieran Hayler! Welcome :)

Thanks to @Lucyxxxx for another cracking thread title!

Brief recap, as long ones bore me, ain't nobody got time for that! 😂

• The last thread was hectic, there seemed to be talk of Kieran getting his kids back, though nothing concrete yet.
  • Kieran gave a very vague, sort of thank you for 'The GFM' buried in an Instagram post, nobody is quite sure if he meant The Actual GFM or something else. Still unclear!
  • Someone who seemed to have had a relationship with him created a website in Kieran's name, used solely to tell a pretty sordid tale of a long affair, I won't go into it here but I'm sure it will come up on the thread! There was lots of screen grabs of texts plus some audio clips of KH, MP and the scorned lovahh.
As ever, all views are welcome

Previous thread:

As you were

Mod edit this thread is not to be used to complain about other threads and posters, mods have no time to constantly deal with arguments this causes.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Did anyone see the post from MelodyMaker on the KP thread, totally spot on and very well said.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Sad to see posters I once thought were spot on joining the bleeping mob mentality !! What an awful awful way to carry on with people just coz they don't/won't share the same views as you!! I'm still waiting for confirmation that KH has stopped trying to shag any woman with a pulse and they are living happily ever after and all that money donated was worth it because they're amazing people!! I don't mind waiting.....but it won't come from watching their sickly Instagram posts that's for sure!! I do not believe all is well in the Hayler household!! Sorry to you guys who have tried so hard to get your points across.....you'll have more chance getting through to my teenager hahhaa xx

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Let's all move on and watch the KH clusterfuck unravel! I cannot believe they haven't even addressed it. It's wild. I'd be coming out swinging to defend myself.

The silence is deafening.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Sad to see posters I once thought were spot on joining the bleeping mob mentality !! What an awful awful way to carry on with people just coz they don't/won't share the same views as you!! I'm still waiting for confirmation that KH has stopped trying to shag any woman with a pulse and they are living happily ever after and all that money donated was worth it because they're amazing people!! I don't mind waiting.....but it won't come from watching their sickly Instagram posts that's for sure!! I do not believe all is well in the Hayler household!! Sorry to you guys who have tried so hard to get your points across.....you'll have more chance getting through to my teenager hahhaa xx
Of course he’s still shagging about. He’s 36 isn’t he? If you’re still playing about at that age you’re unlikely to stop. Most lads grow out of that behaviour in their 20s. It’s clearly a relationship of convenience to MP. She couldn’t do the long haul lay overs for work without the dads stepping in for the childcare and it doesn’t look like V’s father is on the scene much. She’s desperate for the influencer lifestyle . If they split up she would loose most of her 12k followers. No more Chanel bags and spa breaks for her. It’s all for show all of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I think if he gets away it with Michelle after all this tit storm, he will definitely carry on he just can’t help himself.
I don’t think he’s a bad parent, far worse out there, (KP for instance) but he does blur lines with his sexual addictions and needs to very careful moving forward or he could lose everything.
The kids will still be under a cin plan & if they are back with them. It is extremely hard blending families, especially when there has been so much trauma. I think he has access no reason why he shouldn’t, but I don’t believe they will move straight back into the Hayler home. It will take a lot of time & effort to get B & J into a place where they feel wanted, loved & secure again in a happy home. Sadly children bear the brunt of toxic relationships, they will need lots of therapy & privacy. Hope M reins it in as indirectly mentioning B all the time time dose come across as arrogant and point scoring.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Of course he’s still shagging about. He’s 36 isn’t he? If you’re still playing about at that age you’re unlikely to stop. Most lads grow out of that behaviour in their 20s. It’s clearly a relationship of convenience to MP. She couldn’t do the long haul lay overs for work without the dads stepping in for the childcare and it doesn’t look like V’s father is on the scene much. She’s desperate for the influencer lifestyle . If they split up she would loose most of her 12k followers. No more Chanel bags and spa breaks for her. It’s all for show all of it.
I think she’s desperate for the influencer lifestyle too! Maybe that’s why she stays with KH? Don’t know why though because he’s hardly going to get her anywhere In the z’list celebrity world.. all he is known for now is being a serial cheat and showing off his chocolate starfish.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I think she’s desperate for the influencer lifestyle too! Maybe that’s why she stays with KH? Don’t know why though because he’s hardly going to get her anywhere In the z’list celebrity world.. all he is known for now is being a serial cheat and showing off his chocolate starfish.
he was asked on a live If he wanted to be an influencer, he said no. Why’s he got a PR manager then? I reckon PoshPollyPumPum was right. He is work shy. He’ll do anything to earn a quick bit of coin and roll around.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think she might have decided to stay with KH because either:

1. In her mind KP 'wins' if she leaves him
2. She doesn't want to give V and A a 'broken home'

Could be some combo of 1 and 2, I think more likely 1

• Heart

I also think she would struggle for childcare if she breaks up with him too. He looks after V & A when she goes away for a days at a time now. He may not want to mind V if they split up as strictly speaking A would be his only responsibility. She clearly loves her job and the places it takes her. If they split she might have to get a regular 9 - 5 😱

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Yeah of course, when she said he does the childcare, the flights! I just realised when I read that, no way could she do that job without him. That's what she meant by that in the recording.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

If it is number 1 then she is looking at life like it’s a game, its like the way she’s always got to reference B in her Instagram stories.. it’s like she wants to poke the bear (skank)
I get that she probably despises her but the best way to get one over on KP is to just go quiet, have a happy life and make sure them kids are loved, cared for and happy where they are.. just like Peter did with his children.

K needs to open his gob and tell her to stop using B to point score on Instagram.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
my ex is 62 and still putting it about 😩

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Sick
KH and MP image is tarnished now
yeah she likes the money she is ok with him showing his bum hole on the table and all the other gross photos (i cant think of anybody i know well that would be ok with this

and how she thinks she can lord it over people with her designer labels is pretty funny,she has not even got her own home and is living in KH nans old house,they have nothing of substance i guess they think the fake designer labels make them someone

the old saying "all fur coat and no knickers"is a true statement in this case

• Heart
Reactions: 20
… and here’s me thinking the ding dong falls off when they get into the late 50’s 😂😂

Or maybe that’s just wishful thinking from me because I would never be arsed still doing it at that age… never mind now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If it is number 1 then she is looking at life like it’s a game, its like the way she’s always got to reference B in her Instagram stories.. it’s like she wants to poke the bear (skank)
I get that she probably despises her but the best way to get one over on KP is to just go quiet, have a happy life and make sure them kids are loved, cared for and happy where they are.. just like Peter did with his children.

K needs to open his gob and tell her to stop using B to point score on Instagram.
I said this on the KP thread and got jumped for it. ‘Why should she hide away ect’ and I do get that but. She knows most of her followers are there because of her link to KP. She knows how antagonist KP is. And she knows it will wind her up. For the sake of sanity, peace, the children all adults should have kept the kids from the socials. I’ve worked with a few families where there has been one antagonistic parent and all adults have been told to keep children off socials and not do anything that could inflame a volatile situation. MP could carry on living that boujee life and share all the extravagance to close friends and family instead she shares it to 12k followers …
---
KH and MP image is tarnished now
yeah she likes the money she is ok with him showing his bum hole on the table and all the other gross photos (i cant think of anybody i know well that would be ok with this

and how she thinks she can lord it over people with her designer labels is pretty funny,she has not even got her own home and is living in KH nans old house,they have nothing of substance i guess they think the fake designer labels make them someone

the old saying "all fur coat and no knickers"is a true statement in this case
Fancy showing off Chanel handbags and Gucci shoes knowing your boyfriends bum’ole and pinny helped pay for it ! I couldn’t 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Not to Elevenerife you but my Mum's bestie's Ex is 80 - and still shagging around! She caught him out when he accidentally recorded himself shagging one of his other women on an Iphone that he then gave to her as a gift. She told me all about it, yum 🤢😂

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Not to Elevenerife you but my Mum's bestie's Ex is 80 - and still shagging around! She caught him out when he accidentally recorded himself shagging one of his other women on an Iphone that he then gave to her as a gift. She told me all about it, yum 🤢😂
I beg 1000 pardons????? There is no hope for any of us is there 🤦🏼‍♀️😱😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Oh my christ...the thought of that😱
I have an awful vision of old wrinkly balls slapping about🤢🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8