Kieran Hayler #5 GFM fiasco, tensions are heightened Kierans whipped out a toy fist & his bums frightened

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had a reply from GFM:

After reviewing the fundraiser in question, we have determined that your donation is not covered under our Guarantee, so we will be unable to refund it. For complete details and limitations, please review our full policy.

In addition to the report you have submitted, we encourage you to contact law enforcement officials in your area if you believe this user is committing fraud or breaking the law in any way. We will cooperate with any investigation that law enforcement deems necessary.

I then emailed back and asked for the reason why they were unable to refund. This is the reply:

Thanks for following up here.

Unfortunately, we are unable to disclose the outcomes of our decisions/investigations for privacy and security reasons.

However, as previously stated, I would highly encourage you to contact your local law enforcement regarding this matter, especially if you feel fraud or misuse of the raised funds has occurred.

While I understand this may not be the outcome you wanted, I'll be here to assist you further if anything else arises.

I don’t know what to make of it tbh…
interesting that twice they recommended going to the police. I wonder what that means?

Reactions: 10
Had a reply from GFM:

After reviewing the fundraiser in question, we have determined that your donation is not covered under our Guarantee, so we will be unable to refund it. For complete details and limitations, please review our full policy.

In addition to the report you have submitted, we encourage you to contact law enforcement officials in your area if you believe this user is committing fraud or breaking the law in any way. We will cooperate with any investigation that law enforcement deems necessary.

I then emailed back and asked for the reason why they were unable to refund. This is the reply:

Unfortunately, we are unable to disclose the outcomes of our decisions/investigations for privacy and security reasons.

However, as previously stated, I would highly encourage you to contact your local law enforcement regarding this matter, especially if you feel fraud or misuse of the raised funds has occurred.

While I understand this may not be the outcome you wanted, I'll be here to assist you further if anything else arises.

I really don't think that is a strange reply. GFM have followed their processes and can't offer you a refund. They advise you to contact police if you think there's fraud or breaking the law.
The second reply just repeats this, it seems a pretty standard response to me 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Surely DC would be able to contact "Sam" who could provide a refund if you're unhappy with where the money is going/has gone?

Reactions: 10
Had a reply from GFM:

Looks like they have done their checks and are happy that it is not a scam? I wonder what checks they actually do? Did they just want proof of K acknowledging the GFM made by Sam? Just because it’s above aboard on who the money has gone too.. doesn’t mean that it was used towards legal fees.

If K was this caring amazing Dad and so grateful for strangers raising money for him then I don’t see why he wouldn’t tell Sam’ to refund you your payment asap instead of ignoring you… tbh that says a lot about Kieron!
You’ve got KP scamming the tax man and KH scamming the public. 🤬
Wonder if Angelic was infact Sam?

Reactions: 15
Looks like they have done their checks and are happy that it is not a scam? I wonder what checks they actually do? Did they just want proof of K acknowledging the GFM made by Sam? Just because it’s above aboard on who the money has gone too.. doesn’t mean that it was used towards legal fees.

If K was this caring amazing Dad and so grateful for strangers raising money for him then I don’t see why he wouldn’t tell Sam’ to refund you your payment asap instead of ignoring you… tbh that says a lot about Kieron!
You’ve got KP scamming the tax man and KH scamming the public. 🤬
Wonder if Angelic was infact Sam?
This is what happens if you give your money to someone you don't know with no guarantees of what they're going to do with it 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 13
The hidden acknowledgment by KH on IG when the pressure was turned up on the GFM by F4J was so dodgy that I have to believe that KH was in receipt of the funds somehow, but it just wasn’t being used for legal fees. F4J also reported him under the belief that he was involved in a scam. I think GFM can’t do anything as there isn’t officially a scam/fraud and KH is in receipt of the money…the updates and entire premise of the GFM are actually incredibly vague, it would only really make sense to people that read tattle and know what the backstory is and what was meant by KH “fighting so hard, getting stronger every day” etc etc. So I can see why GFM aren’t able to do much - what exactly is the scam compared with the GFM description?

Several people on that thread are possibly much closer to the situation than disclosed. The whole situation is so bizarre.

Reactions: 22
there is 2 people that could and should help get a refund back
one that jumped ship but trusted sam with her life and probably reads here and the other loved giving up dates and knew sam so well
funnily both very quiet on the subject and could answer all questions but dont

should be ashamed encouraging people to part with money under false pretence

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Had a reply from GFM:

GFM are not fit for purpose and attract all manner of scumbags and fraudsters. So I’m not shocked they’ve shirked the responsibility and are asking you to do the leg work and contact the police. They’ve had their cut of it haven’t they! It was unprofessional that they put out a generic message asking people to get “Sam” to log back in. As bleeping if that shyster is going to rear its ugly head ever again. Same as the arseholes promoting and peddling it. All are keeping schtum 🤐 hoping it gets forgotten.

I hope you didn’t part with too much of your money.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I’ve been reading back through the postings tonight as I find it fascinating. Started with “someone has set up” then somehow without explanation “the person that set up the GFM” was getting in touch with them for an update, then Sam was attending meet-ups in person with them to provide updates, this tattler then seemed to become an insider that could offer guarantees about what was happening and how much money was needed, and then finally that they’d trust Sam with their life.

Identifying details scored out to hopefully avoid any issues…
IMG_0831.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I’ve been reading back through the postings tonight as I find it fascinating. Started with “someone has set up” then somehow without explanation “the person that set up the GFM” was getting in touch with them for an update, then Sam was attending meet-ups in person with them to provide updates, this tattler then seemed to become an insider that could offer guarantees about what was happening and how much money was needed, and then finally that they’d trust Sam with their life.

Identifying details scored out to hopefully avoid any issues…
View attachment 2907609
its an utter pee take
constant change of the goal posts
says alot that the 2 know each other
always felt one not genuine 2nd looks the same im afraid

i dont think this topic is going to be dropped anytime soon as too many questions still need answers

Reactions: 7
I hate people who do this.
It makes people weary and hesitant to donate to real causes in case it's a scam.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
It seems like there are a lot of posters on the KP thread who want it brushed under the carpet. It certainly makes it easier for the people who promoted giving, to feel less guilty. I feel terrible for the one who gave £800, I hope they aren’t left short having donated so much.
The last thing the poster said was that they hoped for a lot of apologies when the truth came out. I am hoping that I have to apologise for having been suspicious.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I really don't think that is a strange reply. GFM have followed their processes and can't offer you a refund. They advise you to contact police if you think there's fraud or breaking the law.
The second reply just repeats this, it seems a pretty standard response to me 🤷‍♀️
Jesus, I’m not stupid! Why so patronising? At no point did I say the reply was “strange”!

Jesus, I’m not stupid! Why so patronising? At no point did I say the reply was “strange”!
Calm down, you said you didn't know what to make of GFM's response and I gave an opinion. Your post is like the KP thread where anyone who gives an opinion gets piled on🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Calm down, you said you didn't know what to make of GFM's response and I gave an opinion. Your post is like the KP thread where anyone who gives an opinion gets piled on🙄
Oh bore off. You implied I said it was strange which I didn’t. I didn’t and still don’t know what to make of it because they’ve given me no reason why they won’t refund me. I post happily on many threads including the KP one and you’ll be on ignore for now.

Oh bore off. You implied I said it was strange which I didn’t. I didn’t and still don’t know what to make of it because they’ve given me no reason why they won’t refund me. I post happily on many threads including the KP one and you’ll be on ignore for now.
You're talking bollocks - I didn't imply you said the reply from GFM was strange, I gave an opinion, I don't gaf who you give your money to, that's up to you.
I don't put anyone on ignore but I won't bother with you in future as you're clearly nuts.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
GFM are not fit for purpose and attract all manner of scumbags and fraudsters. So I’m not shocked they’ve shirked the responsibility and are asking you to do the leg work and contact the police. They’ve had their cut of it haven’t they! It was unprofessional that they put out a generic message asking people to get “Sam” to log back in. As bleeping if that shyster is going to rear its ugly head ever again. Same as the arseholes promoting and peddling it. All are keeping schtum 🤐 hoping it gets forgotten.

I hope you didn’t part with too much of your money.
Only a tenner

Only a tenner
And they won't even refund that?

I'd be annoyed. These days a tenner is just that! Could go towards something for yourself, your family, electric, etc. Anything. You parted with it in good faith and I think everyone has been deceived.

I was part of the give KH the benefit of the doubt squad but absolutely no longer, especially given the braggy gloaty nature of Michelle's IG and his OF antics.

It was, what, 16k or something - and alas the kids aren't back there, and it doesn't look like that was ever the plan now.

I honestly believe, even if most wouldn't admit it, that a lot of people would not have given money to the GFM had things like the pudding video, the MP voice notes ('it's not like I hit her') and the F4J allegations had been exposed beforehand. Plus the pointing out of the inconsistencies in a posters supposed relationship with 'Sam' and KH, from not knowing them to suddenly being close friends and able to provide updates, which were lapped up and believed.

It all paints quite a different picture from the original one of a poor man who had his kids snatched for no reason and was doing everything in his power to get them home full time. It looks to me like people have been tricked into thinking they were giving to something that actually wasn't all it seemed at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 26