Kieran Hayler #5 GFM fiasco, tensions are heightened Kierans whipped out a toy fist & his bums frightened

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't let Michelle near the kids she'll throw pies and screech. Put the camera down Kieran and give your bumhole a bleach. πŸ’”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Don't let Michelle near the kids she'll throw pies and screech. Put the camera down Kieran and give your bumhole a bleach. πŸ’”
You're a naughty little lass Luce!! 🀣 I hope you're OK flower....I've noticed you've been quiet! Xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 3
It’s a total bore fest or should that be vest. He just sits there with Alexa playing garage in his silly bleeping vest begging for gifts. Zero charisma, zero bants, he brings absolutely nothing to the table in terms of entertaining lives. How he has the audacity I do not know
Oh he brings plenty to the table 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wonder do they use a normal vacuum or does Michelle just get a seat with a hole cut out of it and get Kieran to sit on it and she wheels it around and his bumhole just sucks everything up?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Wonder do they use a normal vacuum or does Michelle just get a seat with a hole cut out of it and get Kieran to sit on it and she wheels it around and his bumhole just sucks everything up?
Who needs a Dyson when you can have a starfish 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 6