Kieran Hayler #4 Michelle's on video acting unstable while Kieran's spread Eagle on family dining table

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder where kieran woukd stand legally if he had sent the video to someone?
I'm also curious about that. If he had sent it himself, does he have a leg to stand on legally?

Does the fact that the vid has a half dressed child, or if KH had shared this vid without the consent of the adult in it, complicate things legally?

I know sweet FA about data protection law

Reactions: 5
So my take on that message is.....the police would not ask you to communicate with anyone that has potentially committed a crime against you.....that's just like reporting you've been mugged and they stole your phone and the police say well ask them nicely first to give it back and if they say no we will intervene 🙄
It probably would have looked a lot more credible if he had just said look you know nothing about me or my family and have no right sharing that so take it down or I will contact the police?? But he can't say they have no right sharing it if he shared it with someone he shouldn't have in the first place???
I agree with Mrs B that it's nice he refers to V as his child too.....its a crappy situation but it doesn't take away that the video happened and the contents were vile!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I would imagine hes admitted to sharing this in the first place and the advice given to him is the quickest and easiest option is to appeal directly to the account for it to be removed
I don’t think police are involved and whoever his pr person is has advised him to say that to scare them into removing it. I don’t think as he shared it with someone that he’d have a leg to stand on either

Reactions: 7
So my take on that message is.....the police would not ask you to communicate with anyone that has potentially committed a crime against you.....that's just like reporting you've been mugged and they stole your phone and the police say well ask them nicely first to give it back and if they say no we will intervene 🙄
It probably would have looked a lot more credible if he had just said look you know nothing about me or my family and have no right sharing that so take it down or I will contact the police?? But he can't say they have no right sharing it if he shared it with someone he shouldn't have in the first place???
I think you're right. On reflection it reads like the police have told him they aren't getting involved and he's trying to get the vid down by other means. He sounds stressed and desperate sadly

Reactions: 6
I think you're right. On reflection it reads like the police have told him they aren't getting involved and he's trying to get the vid down by other means. He sounds stressed and desperate sadly
Like his kids when they realise daddy prioritises the new piece over them. 😔

Reactions: 9
To be fair he is probably getting a lot of grief off Michelle, possibly even Valentino who has sadly taken to defending her online 😕 if the video was sent to someone he was having an affair with it will rake up all the feelings of anger and deceit that she felt at the time......I have not one ounce of time for M and I am not defending her but I bet she is giving him some stick for all of this coming out now and tarnishing the online reputation that she so craves!!

Reactions: 17
Doesn’t make the video or her behavior right in the slightest but he has totally thrown her under the bus for some fanny, how he’s still in that house is beyond me. Never mind posing on all fours on the bed! Imagine doing that to the mother of your child

Reactions: 12
Interesting. I wonder how it went from that to suddenly being so tight with “Sam” they became the spokesperson for him/her 🤔
I remember seeing a post towards end of last year where they said they’d “trust Sam with my life” (seriously). I can’t believe the first mention was just “someone” has made a GFM, “bless them”

Dear oh dear… I’d laugh, but I get the impression that some people donating really don’t have a lot…

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
I remember seeing a post towards end of last year where they said they’d “trust Sam with my life” (seriously). I can’t believe the first mention was just “someone” has made a GFM, “bless them”

Dear oh dear… I’d laugh, but I get the impression that some people donating really don’t have a lot…
Wow. That's quite a statement.

Reactions: 6
First post here but I noticed that last year tattle banned links to go fund mes with a message literally saying scam

But people carried on saying share it everywhere you can and promising that it was genuine up until a few weeks ago before this thread blew up
Wait. When did DC pop up? Were they about before Carl was? Because that second message has set off my spidey senses.

Hi btw, have been lurking my way through all the KH threads (so sorry if you’ve had random likes on posts from 2 years ago). I’m very glad this thread exists, I can actually read it without getting a headache from translating it for a start 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
So my partners ex (they'd split a good few years before) had randomly started to send things to our house, post things online and even emailed his colleagues. We contacted the police who put us in touch with witness support whilst they conducted their 'investigation'.
In the end, about 6 weeks later, they said that as these things hadn't happened within 6 weeks of each other, and the emails to his colleagues weren't to us so couldn't count as harassment, they were dropping the case.

Witness support then advised us (and had implied police will 'fob you off', understandable given how overstretched they are, to be fair) that reaching out to the person directly and informing them that the police were aware was often enough to make them back off. In our case it did work. So they may well have advised KH to do the same.

As he has a history of being caught up in these sort of shenanigans they may well take it more seriously, or they may well be sick to death of the lot of them. You'd hope that given this involves video of children they would treat it more seriously.

Reactions: 16
Wait. When did DC pop up? Were they about before Carl was? Because that second message has set off my spidey senses.

Hi btw, have been lurking my way through all the KH threads (so sorry if you’ve had random likes on posts from 2 years ago). I’m very glad this thread exists, I can actually read it without getting a headache from translating it for a start 😂
It's interesting that the post states that some people don't agree with the GFM, so some people were sceptical at the time it seems.

Reactions: 5
I do think though that we don’t know what conversations/arguments/agreements went on behind closed doors. We don’t really know the circumstances. Yes it was an awful thing to have happened and shouldn’t have happened but I do think that we all make mistakes and they have a child together. Is it worth giving him a broken home too, if KH is convinced MP regrets her actions and has taken steps to ensure it doesn’t happen again? I’m just not sure separating would be the better option.
I don't mean separate in terms of the relationship necessarily. I just think it would have made a big statement if he’d have moved out temporarily so that:
a) Bunny and Jet could feel their Dad was prioritising their wellbeing/safety
b) Bunny and Jet felt their Dad had their back and implemented that Michelle shows through action that she’s remorseful i.e. anger management etc
c) It would have been positive for any social services intervention that he’d removed himself in order to prioritise the children’s routine and to cause minimal disruption by them going back full time with KP
d) It would have kept his story consistent. You can’t claim that KP is a risk to the children and then the minute your fiancee decides it’s not for her change your mind and send them back there when social services say that’s the alternative. If KP is unfit and you believe it with all your heart you pick your children until Michelle has proven herself and your children are comfortable to return.

I think if Kieran had moved out for a few months while Michelle done some regain and relationship building with Jet and Bunny people wouldn’t be feeling like he accepted appalling behaviour.

I also think he shouldn’t have wrote a Mother’s Day post claiming she was an amazing step-mum (can’t write verbatim as he blocked me for asking what he spent the GFM money on). It’s false, to be an amazing step-mum you have to treat non-biological children as your own, no preferential treatment…… it’s an earned title, not one giving because you ‘put up’ with them to one up their Mum.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.