Kieran Hayler #4 Michelle's on video acting unstable while Kieran's spread Eagle on family dining table

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No, I just checked and it is no longer accepting donations.
what timing that is 🤔🤔
As soon as questions are asked of the promoters on here and evidence of Kierons girlfriend being abusive to the kids
The go fund me gets shut down - its like perfect timing isn't it, lile somone knows what they're doing 🤔

I still absolutely can not believe tattle allowed this to go on 😱 truly shocking. Photos fron only fans not allowed but potentially scam go fund me allowed to be promoted in underhand ways - I get that there is a reliance on people reporting such things but people being scammed not of money os not ok.

It really doesn't mattee how many times somone bleats on 'I know for sure' its utter nonsense and quite frankly you'd have to be living in a fantasy land to believe that

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I still absolutely can not believe tattle allowed this to go on 😱 truly shocking. Photos fron only fans not allowed but potentially scam go fund me allowed to be promoted in underhand ways - I get that there is a reliance on people reporting such things but people being scammed not of money os not ok.

Reactions: 8
Saw this on tt earlier
Unfortunately the damage is now done to Kieron Hayler and his girlfriends reputation.
I can only hope all the kids involved havr been shielded from it.
Oh wait no, the girlfriends allowed her 13 year old to argue about her bad temper and violence towards her step kids 😐

Reactions: 16
My YT came up with suggested watch yesterday James English podcast with KP.

I have same feelings as everyone else on her - I haven't watched it all, as haven't had the time but she does come across as pretty convincing regarding KH, on how manipulative he was and can be. Lies well.

I wish I could link it, but hopeless on that front.

I'm still reading/catch up - still a bloody 💩show then.

Vid on YT came up also of her gifting him a sex toy, at his Birthday dinner with friends - had seen before, but my goodness makes for uncomfortable viewing.

Reactions: 6
If theres a video insinuating that just like the photo, i totally dont agree with that at all.

But honestly the police would ask you to message the page? I think not. And the police will trace the IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) so that his solicitor can send a letter rather than them doing anything about it? I think not. You cant even trace an exact location with an ip address. He also doesn’t have 4 kids does he?!

It is the pie I think v
Ita the pie video

Definitely the pie video
The horrid one led on the bed was a photo and it was removed days ago now.

That video of Michelle has been on there a week 😱
I wonder where kieran woukd stand legally if he had sent the video to someone?

Reactions: 10
If theres a video insinuating that just like the photo, i totally dont agree with that at all.

But honestly the police would ask you to message the page? I think not. And the police will trace the IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) so that his solicitor can send a letter rather than them doing anything about it? I think not. You cant even trace an exact location with an ip address. He also doesn’t have 4 kids does he?!
I think the 4 kids is referring to J, A, B and V. Nice that he sees V as his kid.

Reactions: 10

I only saw the video of the pie throwing

You are right thought, really hard to trace IP addresses, its very very complicated process and I highly doubt his local police would use those recourses for this.

I would imagine hes admitted to sharing this in the first place and the advice given to him is the quickest and easiest option is to appeal directly to the account for it to be removed

Reactions: 8
what timing that is 🤔🤔
As soon as questions are asked of the promoters on here and evidence of Kierons girlfriend being abusive to the kids
The go fund me gets shut down - its like perfect timing isn't it, lile somone knows what they're doing 🤔

It really doesn't mattee how many times somone bleats on 'I know for sure' its utter nonsense and quite frankly you'd have to be living in a fantasy land to believe that

and posters that supposedly promoted either went on a break lol or hardly post
screaming total scam
never a true word fools and their money soon parted:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Reactions: 7
The second message too “please” then there’s an x over what could be nothing or could very well be a name meaning he knows who it is?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.