Kieran Hayler #4 Michelle's on video acting unstable while Kieran's spread Eagle on family dining table

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think police are involved and whoever his pr person is has advised him to say that to scare them into removing it. I don’t think as he shared it with someone that he’d have a leg to stand on either
Yeah I agree. I think it could come under malicious communications perhaps but I highly doubt the police will bother with it. The solicitor part could be true (GFM anyone 😅) but the police won’t be kicking down doors over an instagram post - unless there’s an ongoing harassment/stalking case no-one knows about! That instagram and TikTok account can’t be that bothered if they’re reposting what he’s messaged them. Incidentally, it’s a bit rich he’s crying about the damage inflicted on the 4 kids now when it’s very likely he’s the one that’s put this clip out there in the first place!

Reactions: 13
Doesn’t make the video or her behavior right in the slightest but he has totally thrown her under the bus for some fanny, how he’s still in that house is beyond me. Never mind posing on all fours on the bed! Imagine doing that to the mother of your child
M might be reluctant to split the family up, having prob been through it already with V's dad. I also wonder does she (or KH) feel like KP would have 'won' if they split.
Maybe she has nowhere to move to if they split.
Or maybe the simple reason is she loves him and is willing to put up with a lot.

Reactions: 6
What a well intentioned all round good egg Sam is. Even rounding up the fees for Kieran 🤥.
Yes “Sam” went to all that trouble but couldn’t come on tattle themselves. It was all trusted to Angelic to do who didn’t know it existed and was surprised by it but thought they’d promote it nonetheless and then changed the narrative to “Sam” being a great friend they’d trust their life with 🤨 now it’s being spoken about “Sam”/Angelic has fucked off into the abyss with 16k burning a hole in their pocket 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
What a well intentioned all round good egg Sam is. Even rounding up the fees for Kieran 🤥.
This is sooo suss, this was always my problem with it!! Anyone could have set up that GFM. Angelic DID mislead people - the evidence is right there, first post saying 'oooh how lovely, someone anonymous has set up a GFM, I'll pop some money in, why don't all of you if you can' to 'I know Sam, and will pass my thanks on when I see her tomorrow'. Shady as duck man. And we were crucified for saying so!! And every time we did, and were rounded on, a flurry more donations were made!

I never wanted to see people scammed like this.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Like a PP said, a lot of those decent people who donated probably didn't have much to spare.

Makes me really mad seeing good people taken advantage of.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Wait. When did DC pop up? Were they about before Carl was? Because that second message has set off my spidey senses.

Hi btw, have been lurking my way through all the KH threads (so sorry if you’ve had random likes on posts from 2 years ago). I’m very glad this thread exists, I can actually read it without getting a headache from translating it for a start 😂
DC16 has been on Tattle since October 2020, if you click on someone's avatar you can see the date they joined, so they've been around a long time. KP & CW first got together about 3ish months prior to that, roughly, so nearly 4 years ago now.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Like a PP said, a lot of those decent people who donated probably didn't have much to spare.

Makes me really mad seeing good people taken advantage of.
this reminds me of jodie marsh fripps farm and very happy to take donations from people that have very little

• Sad
Reactions: 16
There were comments on that Instagram photo and a videos, tagging him asking about the go fund me - he ignored them
See I just don’t get this… it seems the most plausible that the GFM was invented by random scammers to take advantage, but if that’s true WHY if you were KH and you were well aware of this going on and being a scam would you not say something publicly or to someone questioning it specifically to help warn people and get it shut down?! He could have boosted his popularity and maybe even got an article or 2 out of it… he apparently told F4J it was a scam, but seemingly has never said anything to anyone else and it managed to rise to nearly 17K. F4J obviously think he was in on it somehow…

I know people speculated previously that he might have been too embarrassed to comment publicly and thank people IF it was real and he was a recipient, I never believed that anyway but since we’ve all seen way too much of him this week and what he’s prepared to do for cash and attention, there’s no way on earth he’d be too embarrassed to say a simple thank you.

This is such a weird situation!

Reactions: 16
See I just don’t get this… it seems the most plausible that the GFM was invented by random scammers to take advantage, but if that’s true WHY if you were KH and you were well aware of this going on and being a scam would you not say something publicly or to someone questioning it specifically to help warn people and get it shut down?! He could have boosted his popularity and maybe even got an article or 2 out of it… he apparently told F4J it was a scam, but seemingly has never said anything to anyone else and it managed to rise to nearly 17K. F4J obviously think he was in on it somehow…

I know people speculated previously that he might have been too embarrassed to comment publicly and thank people IF it was real and he was a recipient, I never believed that anyway but since we’ve all seen way too much of him this week and what he’s prepared to do for cash and attention, there’s no way on earth he’d be too embarrassed to say a simple thank you.

This is such a weird situation!
But not too embaressed to publicly flash his gash.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
It's interesting that the post states that some people don't agree with the GFM, so some people were skeptical at the time it seems.
I think a fair amount of people had concerns, but Angelic and DC were both saying that it was for sure legit and not to worry, and so people continued to donate and ask others to do the same.
I believe there is a 12 month period where you can request the money back from your donation too. That is something people should be investigating now. Also-interesting the link that was first put up about the GFM and where it led. Almost like the poster had investigated that themselves...

Was Angelic the poster who would come on tattle off her face and rant? Said she had her kids removed by social services as she was a druggie and piss head and how u fair it was katie had hers. Posters would support and pander to her while hating Katie 😂 crazy times!
I don't remember that at all, the only poster I've seen on the KP thread say anything at all about anything like that was reversible octopus, or something.

Reactions: 8
So let's unpack Kieran's slimy, manipulative message:

Hi

The police have asked me to send you a message asking you to remove the post. My solicitor is ready to send you a legal letter once the police trace your IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) . I really think you need to be considering the damage you are inflicting on all 4 of my children by allowing this to be online. You are directing people to a false narrative sharing a video with no context! Please could you remove this video from all of your platforms. Many thanks kieran

Please (X)

Think of the damage you are causing

"The police have asked me to send you a message asking you to remove the post": this sounds like Kieran went crying to the police, only to be advised to sort the situation out himself. This basically means the police are not interested. They respond with advice to almost anybody who reports malicious communications, regardless of the credibility of the report. Kieran is talking like this is an actual police instruction, when it's just generic advice. "Ask them to remove it", "block them" etc etc.

"My solicitor is ready to send you a legal letter...": ooh, scary! Anyone with a spare £300 can instruct a solicitor to write, on headed paper, a strongly worded letter of no consequence.

"...once the police trace your ip address.": ah, the good old-fashioned IP address lie. Even if it were true, as if the over-stretched police would waste resources employing digital forensic experts to trace somebody for re-posting a video of a pie being chucked. Shows he is desperately lying.

"I really think you need to be considering the damage you are inflicting on all 4 of my children": he should have thought of that before sharing it himself. And before posting his hole online ad infinitum. The truth is this is causing damage to his and Michelle's reputations, and that is the real concern. His other actions show the children aren't a priority.

"You are directing people to a false narrative sharing a video with no context!": This could be remedied by actually telling us the context? But no, he just wants the video to be wiped from the internet forever so they never have to address it.

"Please could you remove this video from all your platforms. Many thanks kieran": It amuses me how he swings from absurd legal threats, to shamelessly using his children to guilt-trip, to outraged condemnation; and finally to a meek polite request.

"Think of the damage you are causing": No u.

All in all they seem really desperate to get rid of this video. Pie gate is obviously causing them a lot of problems, despite the other thread inventing a fanfiction of it being a totally normal, everyday reaction to two little hellions. It's funny how they minimize it yet they absolutely, definitely do not want the incriminating content to be seen by anybody.

I think Michelle is extremely angry with him for sharing it with a sidepiece and causing her all this trouble. Also it threatens his public narrative of Katie stealing the kids for no reason.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Things get more bizarre - Kieran, Michelle and Apollo now advertising an upside down house in Brighton, on IG.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
is angelic still on tattle tried to look when she last posted
There’s a regular poster on the KP thread that seems to know Angelic, they have replied to someone 9th feb saying ‘angelic is fine, busy with work and taking time away from tattle, I’ll tell her you were asking about her’ and as I’ve looked further into their posts they have also been promoting the gfm

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.