Kieran Hayler #4 Michelle's on video acting unstable while Kieran's spread Eagle on family dining table

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know this for a fact but if you went to the police complaining about harassment surely the police would advise you not to engage with that person?

Reactions: 12
why did kh have his hair transplanted and why was kp in the reel
---
sorry i meant he had a pretty good head of hair didnt he

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I wonder how many who donated are reading here and now feel they have been scammed.
Sadly the heat between the threads means people are intimidated to post on here.
Nobody should feel daft as tbh it seems to have rolled on with nobody truly questioning it.
That's the problem when you make an echo chamber.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
---
Another question that was shut down and swept under the carpet!! I mean it's bad enough getting a hair transplant on the cheap for a bit of promotion whilst in reciept of charity donations to help you get yours kids back....but to use the name of the woman that "stole said kids" blew my mind......but it's all fine....🤣

Reactions: 16

DC16 has been on Tattle since October 2020, if you click on someone's avatar you can see the date they joined, so they've been around a long time. KP & CW first got together about 3ish months prior to that, roughly, so nearly 4 years ago now.
Do you think DC is a journo? From the start, they were asking for folks to keep / find things from social media that would then sometimes turn up in junk articles (usually The Sun). I thought they were someone affected by KP's first bankruptcy, but then they seemed to become really involved.
I would love for the GFM to be proved either way, as genuine or a massive con. £17k is a huge amount to be forgotten about and denied - I feel bad for the people who donated.

Reactions: 14
Another question that was shut down and swept under the carpet!! I mean it's bad enough getting a hair transplant on the cheap for a bit of promotion whilst in reciept of charity donations to help you get yours kids back....but to use the name of the woman that "stole said kids" blew my mind......but it's all fine....🤣
oh i didnt know that i dont follow kh on ig but just had a quick look and saw the transplant story
bit weird to have your ex on it but must be so people know hes zzzzzz by association
i still dont think he needed it

Reactions: 5
I wonder how many who donated are reading here and now feel they have been scammed.
Sadly the heat between the threads means people are intimidated to post on here.
Nobody should feel daft as tbh it seems to have rolled on with nobody truly questioning it.
No one should feel intimidated to post on this thread, on the KP thread or any other. People have a right to post their opinions even if they go against the prevailing narrative of a thread

• Heart
Reactions: 31
People who give to GFM do it because they care about the cause so to hear that it might be a scam can be quite upsetting. Its not just about the money that you have donated its that hurt that is isn’t going to the recipient you thought you were helping.

There will be those who may have pushed it for personal gain but i’m sure there are a lot of people who did it because they genuinely cared.

Reactions: 15
---
He had a thinning patch and was receding, I'd never really noticed until he did the video where he went for a consultation about it and he was talking about it
---
People who give to GFM do it because they care about the cause so to hear that it might be a scam can be quite upsetting. Its not just about the money that you have donated its that hurt that is isn’t going to the recipient you thought you were helping.

There will be those who may have pushed it for personal gain but i’m sure there are a lot of people who did it because they genuinely cared.
My personal view remains that the promoters here acted in good faith, but that the money may not have been used by KH for the intended purpose. Even if it was spent on legal fees, I'm not convinced that it couldn't have been covered by them anyway.

I know a lot of folk here have a different view, which is fine.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Do you think DC is a journo? From the start, they were asking for folks to keep / find things from social media that would then sometimes turn up in junk articles (usually The Sun). I thought they were someone affected by KP's first bankruptcy, but then they seemed to become really involved.
I would love for the GFM to be proved either way, as genuine or a massive con. £17k is a huge amount to be forgotten about and denied - I feel bad for the people who donated.
No, I don't in all honesty. From everything they've said all this time, consistently, I think they're helping the people in the bankruptcy who are owed money from KP, that's what asking folks to help find stuff from social media was/is still about. Whether DC is a person owed money themselves I couldn't say, I don't know.

Reactions: 20
He had a thinning patch and was receding, I'd never really noticed until he did the video where he went for a consultation about it and he was talking about it
---

My personal view remains that the promoters here acted in good faith, but that the money may not have been used by KH for the intended purpose. Even if it was spent on legal fees, I'm not convinced that it couldn't have been covered by them anyway.

I know a lot of folk here have a different view, which is fine.
What do you make of angel saying she didn't know Sam when the GFM was first mentioned then within months they are close friends. Genuinely interested in your opinion on that part.
---
No, I don't in all honesty. From everything they've said all this time, consistently, I think they're helping the people in the bankruptcy who are owed money from KP, that's what asking folks to help find stuff from social media was/is still about. Whether DC is a person owed money themselves I couldn't say, I don't know.
I don't think DC is a journo. I used to seek out her comments as she seemed more fair and balanced. I think for just listening to the podcast every week she deserves respect. I listen to podcasts in my car and to fall asleep. I would crash and get fecking insomnia 😬

Reactions: 9
There’s a regular poster on the KP thread that seems to know Angelic, they have replied to someone 9th feb saying ‘angelic is fine, busy with work and taking time away from tattle, I’ll tell her you were asking about her’ and as I’ve looked further into their posts they have also been promoting the gfm
Ladies you're all getting ever so slightly carried away on here. Can I just say I'm not very pleased that I'm getting a mention in this so called scam. You need to be careful what you're saying. I hope there will be some heartfelt apologies when the truth comes out.

• Heart
  • Haha
Ladies you're all getting ever so slightly carried away on here. Can I just say I'm not very pleased that I'm getting a mention in this so called scam. You need to be careful what you're saying. I hope there will be some heartfelt apologies when the truth comes out.
Where were you mentioned?

Reactions: 3
I don't think I ever interacted with her, but I liked the fact that she owned and apologised when she felt she'd been a bit snappy. I saw this on at least one occasion
I disagree. A bit snappy? She was aggressively out of order. And whilst she may have ‘owned and apologised’ she made sure to delete the apology post soon after.

Last edited:
  • Heart
h
I think we can all agree that a lesson has been learned here. Between KH and bleeping Cashley Cain. Don’t go sending stupid Z listers your hard earned money!!
I used to be sad I couldn’t afford to donate 🤣

• Haha
I disagree. A bit snappy? She was aggressively out of order. And whilst she may have ‘owned and apologised’ she made sure to delete the apology post soon after.

did she delete !!! i think some were scared of her
funny she always liked the sound of her own voice and can bet she lurks or has outside contact with the tattle/ig people but is in no rush to have an opinion on the gfm mess and their involvment with sam and the set up
speaks volumes the silence

Last edited:
Howling at the irony here!
You have shared the GFM link though no?
Why does anyone need to be careful what they’re saying?
What do you want apologies for?
So many questions!

Here’s a few more:

Who is Sam Davis?
Why hasn’t KH acknowledged the GFM?
Why has it been frozen if it’s all supposedly above board?

Just like as happened with the Ashley Cain GFM, you beg for money, you can expect to be questioned..

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.